[Today at 06:17:14 PM]

Lakers Going After Hurley by Uncle Rico
[Today at 05:59:32 PM]

President Lovell Passes Away by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 03:28:57 PM]

Arby's National Roast Beef Day Deal by Jay Bee
[Today at 03:22:56 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Poll

Who is your favorite Scoop poster to debate with

TAMU
Sultan
Chicos
Keefe
Wadesworld
MU82
Ners
Goose
Guns
Someone Else

Author Topic: Favorite Scoop Poster  (Read 42856 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Favorite Scoop Poster
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2014, 10:10:14 AM »
Big Daddy? Where has he been of late? He is AWOL since Buzz left town and wish he provide some insight on the Wojo hire and new AD search.

He is Bert
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

teamdee

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2014, 01:01:15 PM »
kenosha warrior

mixINaWILSON

• Walk-On
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2014, 01:04:17 PM »
kenosha warrior

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2014, 01:04:29 PM »
We can track how many ignores a person has? How!?!

It used to be a public stat tracked on the profile of each user, much like number of posts, posts/day, etc.  Pretty sure people started to use it as grounds to berate and judge people so it was removed.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2014, 01:05:50 PM »
teamdee = mixinawilson?

Where is mixinamatt?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2014, 05:50:57 PM »
When Crean was here and you could still see these things, 23 people had me on ignore. Every one of them were syncophantic circle jerkers.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2014, 08:48:20 PM »
When Crean was here and you could still see these things, 23 people had me on ignore. Every one of them were syncophantic circle jerkers.

Some of your commentary back in the day of Tanned Tommy's Reign of Terror was priceless. I became a fan immediately as I knew that I was in the presence of greatness.

Death on call

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2014, 10:27:14 PM »
Some of your commentary back in the day of Tanned Tommy's Reign of Terror was priceless. I became a fan immediately as I knew that I was in the presence of greatness.

with apologies to 4never, PRN was the greatest I4 basher.  a poet of disgust and revulsion.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2014, 07:38:06 AM »
PRN was top dog on the anti TC bandwagon. Props to 4ever for keeping up the rage.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2014, 11:38:22 AM »

I find some irony in this post following a post by PRN in which he uses the term "syncophantic".
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2014, 11:47:37 AM »
I find some irony in this post following a post by PRN in which he uses the term "syncophantic".

My appreciation lies in the spirit and intent rather than the misspelling of sycophantic. Besides, one could more politely attribute that as likely just an inadvertent fat fingering rather than an actual lack of knowledge. 

The real irony, Murray, would have been for me to bury Caeser while also praising him, would it not? 

Death on call

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »
My appreciation lies in the spirit and intent rather than the misspelling of sycophantic. Besides, one could more politely attribute that as likely just an inadvertent fat fingering rather than an actual lack of knowledge. 

The real irony, Murray, would have been for me to bury Caeser while also praising him, would it not? 

Actually, I saw the irony not in spelling (if there was a misspelling, I have to admit to missing it), but in the tone of your praise for PRN after his attack on those who are sycophantic.

No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2014, 12:03:31 PM »
Actually, I saw the irony not in spelling (if there was a misspelling, I have to admit to missing it), but in the tone of your praise for PRN after his attack on those who are sycophantic.

I will admit to having a rather keen appreciation for the Puerto Rican's droll, if acerbic, take on the foibles of The Tanned One. But sycophant is not something that has ever been used to describe this Air Force Colonel.   

Death on call

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2014, 01:39:48 PM »

I'm generally a big fan of sarcastic asshattery that attacks the powers that be as well
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2014, 02:01:30 PM »
I'm generally a big fan of sarcastic asshattery that attacks the powers that be as well

Navy

Any man who has been subjected to the considerable ass pain inflicted by the buffoonery of large, amorphous bureaucratic entities appreciates the lancing of egos and witnessing the tumble of naked emperors

Death on call

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2014, 03:17:02 PM »
Crean sucks. BTW, Rican and myself exposed Too Tan Tommy for the fraud he was early in his tenure while most of y'all worshipped his droppin's.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2014, 03:36:46 PM »
Crean sucks. BTW, Rican and myself exposed Too Tan Tommy for the fraud he was early in his tenure while most of y'all worshipped his droppin's.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...don't load everyone onto the fecal sniffing express bus!

But we all need to recognize the seminal efforts of both The Puerto Rican Dreamer and The Painless Yanker in stating that the Emperor was not just unclothed but was supremely underendowed. I think I would put Lenny and I in that second wave of Jacobins who picked up the Rabelaisian Torch to cast light on the grotesque figure known as The Bronzed Beast.

Death on call

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2014, 03:54:42 PM »
I was too young early in ICubed's tenure to truly follow what kind of a person and coach he was, but my one claim to fame was recognizing his Escalade from my 7th floor dorm room in Abbotsford my freshman year the night he went into the Al after taking the It's Indiana, It's Indiana job at midnight to clear out his office and trying to wait him out with 2 friends, finally giving up, only to see him and 2 of his boys leaving the Al as we were about to enter Abbotsford, and letting him know he didn't sneak by everybody.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2014, 04:03:59 PM »
I was too young early in ICubed's tenure to truly follow what kind of a person and coach he was, but my one claim to fame was recognizing his Escalade from my 7th floor dorm room in Abbotsford my freshman year the night he went into the Al after taking the It's Indiana, It's Indiana job at midnight to clear out his office and trying to wait him out with 2 friends, finally giving up, only to see him and 2 of his boys leaving the Al as we were about to enter Abbotsford, and letting him know he didn't sneak by everybody.

So, how much damage did you guys inflict on the Escalade?

Death on call

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2014, 04:20:18 PM »
So, how much damage did you guys inflict on the Escalade?

Fortunately we picked out the security cameras before doing any damage.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2014, 04:26:07 PM »
Fortunately we picked out the security cameras before doing any damage.

What's wrong with you guys? You couldn't come up with a work around? I am disappointed. A golden opportunity to get payback from Tanned Tommy wasted.

Death on call

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2014, 04:33:58 PM »
What's wrong with you guys? You couldn't come up with a work around? I am disappointed. A golden opportunity to get payback from Tanned Tommy wasted.

We had thought about some sort of cover up but unfortunately they swiped student IDs to get into the dorms so coming in at 1:30 AM on a week night would've been pretty easy to narrow down suspects. Would've had to have found a place to stay overnight, and even that they have cameras on entrances at the dorms so just see who left late at night.

Dawson Rental

• All American
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2014, 06:06:44 PM »

Marquette University apologizes for your inconvenience.  If they'd only known you'd be waiting him out, they might not have chosen to slow TC down by throwing his valuables into the dumpster, thereby slowing him down by the time needed to do a dumpster dive.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2014, 09:18:33 PM »
Marquette University apologizes for your inconvenience.  If they'd only known you'd be waiting him out, they might not have chosen to slow TC down by throwing his valuables into the dumpster, thereby slowing him down by the time needed to do a dumpster dive.

Hey thanks man. I've been waiting for that apology for a long time now.

MUSF

• All American
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2014, 09:31:53 PM »

I didn't worship TC's droppins, nor do I agree with your characterization of him as a fraud. I know the middle ground is rarely occupied on scoop, but some of us are out there.