Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: UWM is Dancing  (Read 16524 times)

willie warrior

• All American
Re: UWM is Dancing
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2014, 12:59:44 PM »
I have Warrior on ignore so I only saw what you posted through Chapman.  You continue to ignore the whole point.  You and MUBuzz and Ners continue to claim the coach has blind loyalty to Derrick.  So this means he either can't or won't see the facts that are clear to you...Dawson is better than Derrick.  If he is willfully ignoring that Dawson is better, that results in losses, he should be fired.  If he is incapable of seeing Dawson is better, that is a major gap and would present itself other places and should be addressed quickly.  If he is doing it to "prove a point" or because he is "stubborn" he should be fired.

I'm not trying to get you to say he should be fired....I'm trying to get you guys to realize Buzz HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION than you, and while your opinions are ones worth discussing that are not facts.

In your opinion Dawson is better Derrick.  In my opinion he is not.  Apparently in Buzz's opinion Dawson is not better. (this year)

Next year, we don't know what Buzz will do.

BTW MU03Eng; How did Buzz work out for you?
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.