Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [Cracked Sidewalks] Rosiak catches up with Tyshawn Taylor  (Read 2573 times)

CrackedSidewalksSays

[Cracked Sidewalks] Rosiak catches up with Tyshawn Taylor
« on: October 28, 2007, 10:15:07 PM »
Rosiak catches up with Tyshawn Taylor

Rosiak blogs his interview with PG Tyshawn Taylor.  Check it out here.

http://www.crackedsidewalks.com/2007/10/rosiak-catches-up-with-tyshawn-taylor.html

MUWarrior11

• Scholarship Player
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks] Rosiak catches up with Tyshawn Taylor
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 10:19:30 PM »
I get good vibes from reading this, but then again you can never really know what a recruit is thinking.
He is obviously very familiar with the Marquette guard situation, and it is good to hear that he can evision himself getting in there.
I guess all we can do is wait and hope for the best...

tomcrean4pres

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 12:32:19 AM »
its an interview... he had to say these things... he did what he was supposed to do. Iman said nice things in his interview and i got all excited and now looking back on it i should have realized that he was going to say those things whether or not he was planning on coming to MU or not. I would say if we dont hear back from TT in under a week he is not coming here
***Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid. ***

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 07:14:27 AM »
The one big advantage MU has is that they will play in the New York area every year. Rutgers, St. John's, Seton Hall, Syracuse and Big East tournament. Several other schools in the conference are not that far of a ride from New York. That is why I believe he will choose MU.

Avenue Commons

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 08:24:02 AM »
I get good vibes from reading this, but then again you can never really know what a recruit is thinking.
He is obviously very familiar with the Marquette guard situation, and it is good to hear that he can evision himself getting in there.

I'm as critical as anyone when it comes to "reading the tea leaves," but lines like this, "I like the situation they have for me. I'm not saying anything yet, but I like (MU)" and the fact he's making his decision in a week or two says a lot. He's not going to GT with Shumpert there and if he's deciding in a week or two and still doesn't know what to do with the Kansas situation, well, it sounds to me like the kid has made up his mind. I guess we'll know for sure in a week or two.
We Are Marquette

Big Papi

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 11:02:25 AM »

I'm as critical as anyone when it comes to "reading the tea leaves," but lines like this, "I like the situation they have for me. I'm not saying anything yet, but I like (MU)" and the fact he's making his decision in a week or two says a lot. He's not going to GT with Shumpert there and if he's deciding in a week or two and still doesn't know what to do with the Kansas situation, well, it sounds to me like the kid has made up his mind. I guess we'll know for sure in a week or two.

I have to agree with Avenue Commons on this one.  I don't like place a lot stock into a response from a home team interview but the line "I'm not saying anything yet, but I like (MU)" makes me think we have a legit chance at this kid and that is something I did not think we had with this kid about a week ago.  Yes kids are going to say nice things about a school they visited but they dont typically say what TT said.  I believe we now have a great chance with TT and it looks like TC is putting on the pressure.  If Kansas drags it out another week, I think TT is ours but what the heck do I know.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 01:24:20 PM »

I have to agree with Avenue Commons on this one.  I don't like place a lot stock into a response from a home team interview but the line "I'm not saying anything yet, but I like (MU)" makes me think we have a legit chance at this kid and that is something I did not think we had with this kid about a week ago.  Yes kids are going to say nice things about a school they visited but they dont typically say what TT said.  I believe we now have a great chance with TT and it looks like TC is putting on the pressure.  If Kansas drags it out another week, I think TT is ours but what the heck do I know.

Agreed, I read that as a kid saying too much without thinking about what he was saying and then backing off after he realized it.