collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by MUDPT
[Today at 04:56:26 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

brandx

#25
Quote from: MUHoopsFan2 on November 05, 2013, 02:23:53 AM

I bet many do not eat right if at all...and nutrition is seriously lacking. But they are blessed with length and mobility and measurable skills. Just not IQ and mental or emotional toughness and physical maturity.

That takes time and some discipline which requires patience that most do not have....in an instant gratifying lifestyle. I'm not hating....just calling it like I see it and perceive it. I might be completely off base, but that is what it seems.


Really??????


Edit: Sorry PTM - didn't see your post

tower912

MUhoopsfan2, stop posting after getting home from the bar. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

94Warrior

Quote from: MUHoopsFan2 on November 05, 2013, 02:23:53 AM
Oh my god he is another Jameel McKay ...twin! LOL. Looks just like McKay. Same guy...look at him! Same moves same body type. Tall lanky and a bit light and soft. We'll see...

Hope he has a face up game and a jumper and is able to bang in the post. He has a year or two to get stronger. A lot of these young men are so skinny and lean.

I bet many do not eat right if at all...and nutrition is seriously lacking. But they are blessed with length and mobility and measurable skills. Just not IQ and mental or emotional toughness and physical maturity.

That takes time and some discipline which requires patience that most do not have....in an instant gratifying lifestyle. I'm not hating....just calling it like I see it and perceive it. I might be completely off base, but that is what it seems.

But we'll see how he shakes out.

Get off my lawn!

TSmith34, Inc.

Quote from: willie warrior on November 05, 2013, 06:10:54 AM
We need more switchables--everybody knows that!

Clockwork.  Cuckoo clockwork, but still...
"The greatest economy in the history of the world is on the horizon."

willie warrior

Quote from: TSmith34 on November 05, 2013, 12:20:25 PM
Clockwork.  Cuckoo clockwork, but still...
Says the switchable mantra Kool Aid drinker.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

Previous topic - Next topic