Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Official open season on Tom crean thread  (Read 13266 times)

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
Re: Official open season on Tom crean thread
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 11:21:04 PM »
Wasn't there something somewhere about who would get to a Final Four first between Buzz and Crean...
Oh God please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win please one more win
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

VegasWarrior77

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 11:31:09 PM »
Where is the most prolific (and one time banned) poster?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

Afroman

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 11:31:33 PM »
What is the address of Indiana's message board? I'm thinking that would be a fun read.

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 11:32:01 PM »
So even though IU lost, is Crean still going to cut down those nets?  I hope not, we'll need them on Saturday

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2013, 11:33:33 PM »

Right here.  Celebrating Marquette's victory.  How about you?

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2013, 11:34:43 PM »

Crying over a beer somewhere.  The one coach he likes and is faithful to went down hard.  

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 11:36:13 PM »
What is the address of Indiana's message board? I'm thinking that would be a fun read.
http://www.hoosiersportsnation.com/index.php?/topic/8833-why-did-coach-crean/

Some highlights:

It's a real stretch to call him "coach" Crean.

Why did Crean start subbing out all the guys who got us on a run to start the second half? Why did he continuously go back to Yogi when the kid was doing nothing but turning the ball over?

All of you Crean defenders are nuts. You do realize it is possible to criticize the guy without wanting him to be fired? Crean is not the sole reason we lost tonight but he is the head coach and he is certainly part of the reason we lost. Deal with it.

Don't give the same ole "Did Crean commit x amount of turnovers? Did Crean miss free throws?" NO Boiler Up he didn't. We were not prepared for the zone. We were lost from the very first offensive possession. That is 100% on the coaching staff and yes that means Tom Crean.

Why are our guys inbounding the ball right into the corner to be trapped?  Seriously?  I know the players make those passes, but on more than one occasion they did this tonight when Yogi was standing wide open in the back court.  How does this happen as a coach?  How do your players literally pass the ball inbound straight into a trap?  How do you let that happen?
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 11:37:27 PM »
Why are our guys inbounding the ball right into the corner to be trapped?  Seriously?  I know the players make those passes, but on more than one occasion they did this tonight when Yogi was standing wide open in the back court.  How does this happen as a coach?  How do your players literally pass the ball inbound straight into a trap?  How do you let that happen?
Remember this from the TC days? Ahhhh bliss

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 11:37:46 PM »
Tom Crean is irrelevant now.  We didn't know it at the time but he did us a favor by leaving.  Buzz Williams is a much, much better coach, mentor, recruiter and most importantly, a much better person.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:40:24 PM by LastWarrior »
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 11:38:19 PM »
Crying over a beer somewhere.  The one coach he likes and is faithful to went down hard.  

Actually, the coach I don't like and have called a douche here time and time and time again.  I worked for him, I should know.  Not sure the need to lie by you, but if you need to make yourself feel better, by all means keep it going. 

Very happy MU in the Elite 8.  We played fantastic tonight.  What's not to be happy about.

• All American
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 11:39:53 PM »
The thread is "Official open season on Tom crean thread"

Let's move all Chicos talk to a separate thread... you're killing my erection.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 11:40:35 PM »
The thread is "Official open season on Tom crean thread"

Let's move all Chicos talk to a separate thread... you're killing my erection.

I was told you weren't capable of that any more. 

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 11:41:42 PM »
Tom Crean is irrelevant now.  We didn't know it at the time but he did us a favor by leaving.  Buzz Williams is a much, much better coach, recruiter and most importantly, a much better person.

Man, you said it. Five years don't lie.

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2013, 11:43:25 PM »
Actually, the coach I don't like and have called a douche here time and time and time again.  I worked for him, I should know.  Not sure the need to lie by you, but if you need to make yourself feel better, by all means keep it going. 

Very happy MU in the Elite 8.  We played fantastic tonight.  What's not to be happy about.

You should at least stick to your guns chicos.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2013, 11:48:57 PM »
You should at least stick to your guns chicos.

Excuse me?

Going back to at least 2008 I've called him a douche and said I don't like him.  Why do you lie...seriously, why?

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=8179.msg66392#msg66392

There are literally hundreds of posts like it where I've called him a jerk, douche, a-hole, etc.  Don't see why you need to lie, I really don't.  Especially on a night when Marquette won.

• All American
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 11:49:35 PM »
I was told you weren't capable of that any more.  
Your admission of gossiping about my penis is devastating. That was the Indiana of put-downs
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:25:59 AM by sixstrings03 »

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2013, 11:51:43 PM »
Tom Crean is irrelevant now.  We didn't know it at the time but he did us a favor by leaving.  Buzz Williams is a much, much better coach, mentor, recruiter and most importantly, a much better person.

You nailed it, Warrior.

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »
Excuse me?

Going back to at least 2008 I've called him a douche and said I don't like him.  Why do you lie...seriously, why?

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=8179.msg66392#msg66392

There are literally hundreds of posts like it where I've called him a jerk, douche, a-hole, etc.  Don't see why you need to lie, I really don't.  Especially on a night when Marquette won.

Lol.  Sit this one out.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2013, 11:55:01 PM »
Lol.  Sit this one out.

A simple I'm sorry, I am mistaken and didn't mean to lie from you would be fine.   ;)   Don't worry, I know you won't be able to say that, it's not in you.  Carry on.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy the MU win and cheer on the Jayhawks tomorrow.  Then hope like crazy that we beat Syracuse on Saturday.  They are playing very well as are we.  Should be great.

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2013, 12:00:30 AM »
You need to relax.  I don't converse with hysterical people in real life or the web.  Nice to know now you despise crean.  You shouldn't abandon him in his moment of need though.  Sign of weak character.

klyrish

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2013, 12:02:06 AM »
What's pathetic is Boeheim actually slowed down to have a word but Crean blew by faster than hooker on Navy payday. Made his handshakes with Bo Ryan look like he's French kissing his son.

Classless a-hole. Good for Boeheim. Crean is a cocky, worthless, over-tanned POS.

• All American
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2013, 12:03:27 AM »
You need to relax.  I don't converse with hysterical people in real life or the web.  Nice to know now you despise crean.  You shouldn't abandon him in his moment of need though.  Sign of weak character.
also the talking about dudes' wangs is a sign of something else entirely

muwarrior97

• All American
  • CALVACADE OF BRICKS
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2013, 12:09:16 AM »
Classless a-hole. Good for Boeheim. Crean is a cocky, worthless, over-tanned POS.
Tell us how you really feel, wow!
#RGV #ReturnTheWarriorMindset

kira67

• Starter
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2013, 12:10:27 AM »

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2013, 12:16:52 AM »
Posted on IU Board:

Posted Today, 11:03 PM

Speaking of Crean he's getting killed yet again for his post game handshake.  I feel like Crean's the type of guy that would come to HSN after a loss and post 35 emotional threads about how the team sucks.  Dude is really immature for his age and amount of experience.

Death on call

feedback