[June 10, 2024, 10:45:56 PM]

NM by mu_hilltopper
[June 10, 2024, 06:17:14 PM]

Lakers Going After Hurley by Uncle Rico
[June 10, 2024, 05:59:32 PM]

President Lovell Passes Away by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 10, 2024, 03:28:57 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: White people celebrate Heat loss in exceedingly white fashion  (Read 11965 times)

klyrish

• All American

augoman

• All American
Re: White people celebrate Heat loss in exceedingly white fashion
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 11:21:25 AM »
? wtf?

Blue Horseshoe

• Team Captain

klyrish

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:40:33 AM »
No Chappelle fans here, eh? I felt like this could've been a skit from his (and the best) show (ever).

augoman

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 11:47:43 AM »
no offense intended, but to me it's lazy-man humor.  Not funny, too obvious, too easy.  Also getting old/hackneyed.

Blue Horseshoe

• Team Captain
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 11:59:37 AM »
No Chappelle fans here, eh? I felt like this could've been a skit from his (and the best) show (ever).

It is insulting to think Chappelle, Neal Brennan, or Charlie Murphy would produce something so poorly written. Come on, man.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 12:04:04 PM »

Clayton Bigsby, the blind African-American white supremacist.  Best. Sketch. Ever.

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/7nnosh/chappelle-s-show-frontline---clayton-bigsby
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:05:53 PM by warriorchick »
Have some patience, FFS.

klyrish

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 12:24:24 PM »
It is insulting to think Chappelle, Neal Brennan, or Charlie Murphy would produce something so poorly written. Come on, man.

Have you seen any of season 3 aka the leftovers that didn't make the cut for the first two seasons?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 01:05:06 PM »
Have you seen any of season 3 aka the leftovers that didn't make the cut for the first two seasons?

You mean the ones that Comedy Central demanded they put out even though Dave said they weren't finished?

klyrish

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 01:09:31 PM »
You mean the ones that Comedy Central demanded they put out even though Dave said they weren't finished?

Yeah. And some of them were finished. And they weren't great which is why they never made it on the air until after everything fell apart. The MTV Cribs one, for instance. Awful. Completely beneath him. The best part was sprinkling diamonds on all his food because it's the most baller thing you can do.

This reminded me of Chappelle is all. In particular, the white guy he played in the Racial Draft.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 01:12:48 PM »
Yeah. And some of them were finished. And they weren't great which is why they never made it on the air until after everything fell apart. The MTV Cribs one, for instance. Awful. Completely beneath him. The best part was sprinkling diamonds on all his food because it's the most baller thing you can do.

This reminded me of Chappelle is all. In particular, the white guy he played in the Racial Draft.

A finished sketch doesn't necessarily mean he wanted his name on it or even wanted to air it.  If you'll remember, there is no Chappelle intros for the lost episodes.  It is like when record companies just release music by an artist even though they never wanted to put in on their album.  Happens all the time.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 01:41:41 PM »
I'm sure "Bill Hanstock" is straight up gangsta. How unbelievably lame. You know what REALLY WHITE people do? Talk about "white people."

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 01:44:23 PM »
I'm sure "Bill Hanstock" is straight up gangsta. How unbelievably lame. You know what REALLY WHITE people do? Talk about "white people."

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/
Have some patience, FFS.

Blue Horseshoe

• Team Captain
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 02:43:27 PM »

You're right, Bill Hanstock is a comedy genius and deserves our attention. It is silly to NOT compare him to Dave Chappelle. As you are reading this a bidding war involving ever major network is taking place. Over what? The opportunity to green light a pilot based on this piece. Sumner Redstone won't take no for an answer.

klyrish

• All American
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 03:15:18 PM »
Getmad

Blue Horseshoe

• Team Captain
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 03:33:48 PM »
Getmad

At what? we are in agreeance.

klyrish

• All American
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 04:43:53 PM »
I'm extremely sarcastic and feel like I have a great grasp on it but I honestly cannot tell if you are being sincere or so sarcastic I should be worried of kidney stones developing.

klyrish

• All American
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 12:22:26 AM »
For all you haters, I just made this. Not my best work, but whatever.

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 09:45:37 AM »
no offense intended, but to me it's lazy-man humor.  Not funny, too obvious, too easy.  Also getting old/hackneyed.
the photo is pretty hilarious tho - would make a good Onion paring of title and picture
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

Blue Horseshoe

• Team Captain
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 01:34:20 PM »
I'm extremely sarcastic and feel like I have a great grasp on it but I honestly cannot tell if you are being sincere or so sarcastic I should be worried of kidney stones developing.

It was way too much built up sarcasm leading up to yesterday's game. The edge has been taken off. Sorry, guy.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2013, 03:09:36 PM »

Chicos name drop:  I coached Neal Brennen in 4th grade basketball...his dad was an exec at Commodore....he knows white people.

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 01:43:41 AM »
For all you haters, I just made this. Not my best work, but whatever.

ha'
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

Sunbelt15

• All American