Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: A Season as an MU Fan  (Read 2746 times)

KenoshaWarrior

• All American
A Season as an MU Fan
« on: March 15, 2013, 07:05:02 PM »
May, June, July, August
-Buzz to "Wherever their is an opening"
-I cant believe one of our bench warmers just transfered "What is going on with the program"

September
-Looks like (fill in the blank) was 43 minutes late for his class registration.  "Something is going on with him and buzz"  "I wonder if he will stay eligible this year" 
-HAHAHA The badger football team barely beat Cal State Fullerton in football.

October
-Wow the badger football team looks really good winning by 60 against Indiana
-I heard that (Obscure Bench Player) Is really looking good in scrimmages against the first team
-Look for everyone on the team to become elite all the sudden

Midnight Madness
-Im really concerned about (Star Player) the offense he was running looked really terrible against the blue team. 
-I noticed that (5 star recruit) decided to wear a red trimmed shirt to the scrimmage "Madison Lean??"

Early November
-Word on the street is that we just got blown out by (Middle range BCS Team with Super Star Freshman)  This will cost us a seed (Just me maybe)
-Mid Range player breaks wrist (I think I saw dude walking out of Jimmy Johns with screws in his thumb)

Late November
-Jesus Christ we barely beat Directional State University  This team is NIT bound if that , Vander Still cant play, Gardner is too fat, Otule is worthless, cant believe we offered Trent Lockett
-Dang the Badgers just beat the same Directional State University by 43 points that means that we are going to lose to the Badgers by 38
-Good run in the thanksgiving tourney  but our point guard is still dumb.  Going to take a lot of luck for us to beat the badgers in two weeks

December
-Are you kidding me we just lost to an SEC team on their homecourt by a ton,  we have no chance against the Badgers, Buzz cant develop players, Did we blow our load during the thanksgiving Tourney?
-Just Saw Madison lose to that Same SEC team by 18.  This must mean that they are 18 points better than us, now combine that with the previous result against Directional State University and if I apply the Derivative of natural log-1 than we lost to wisconsin by 24
-Who is going to guard (White Stiff from UW)  We cant let (White stiff from UW) go for a double double.  I predict a ten point loss they are just a really tough matchup for us

Mid December
-We just made the Badgers our Biatch again!  10 point win at Kohl Center.  I told you we had better talent than they do, they
are NIT bound for sure, looks like we need to start packing for (City that hosts the Final 4) tonight!!!

Late December
-Im not sure that the NIT even accepts teams that lose on the road to such a terrible team
-Fire Buzz
-Who has buzz developed
-To bad Dwyane Wade cant just walk through the door
-We will be lucky if we can even get a bid to the CIT
-You think Wardle would even take the Marquette Job or would he look at better jobs like Cenentary and Texas Southern?

January
-What great start to the conference season
-We can definetely be a Regional Qualifying team, maybe even a 3 or higher seed
-Buzz For President
-(Board Debbie Downer) I just put in the combined record of the teams we play and they having a losing record during Day games with Full Moons when ME TV is playing re-runs of Small Wonder,  We will find out more when we play the real teams

Early February
-You cant lose road games to (Middle of the pack team from Conference), this team peaked to early,  all the writers were right we did play terrible competition
-Marquette will be lucky to even play in the NIT
-We might lose our next 7 of 7 if we arent careful

Late February
-Still in this thing huh?  Well if we win our next 5 games which is possible we could get a share of the title right?  But than again are we really that good
-I would be really happy with a 6 seed in the tourney maybe we win a game or two?

Early March
-Holy crap conference title we are awesome
-2 seed or bust if we win Conference tourney
-Vander for POTUS
-Why wouldnt Diamond Stone want to come here, we are waking up the ghosts of Al McGuire!!

Mid March
-I told you that we only played teams that were a combined 2-10 during Day Games, when Small Wonder is being played on METV. 
-pee'd down leg on National TV
-Maybe the Badgers were better than us I mean obviously we got so many breaks in scheduling and head to head does not matter according to the committee.

Late March/April
-TBD

Late April
-Buzz to (Fill in the blank)

JakeBarnes

• All American
Re: A Season as an MU Fan
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 07:37:15 PM »
May, June, July, August
-I cant believe one of our bench warmers just transfered "What is going on with the program"

September
-Looks like (fill in the blank) was 43 minutes late for his class registration.  "Something is going on with him and buzz"  "I wonder if he will stay eligible this year" 

October
-I heard that (Obscure Bench Player) Is really looking good in scrimmages against the first team

Midnight Madness
-Im really concerned about (Star Player) the offense he was running looked really terrible against the blue team. 
-I noticed that (5 star recruit) decided to wear a red trimmed shirt to the scrimmage "Madison Lean??"

Early November
-Word on the street is that we just got blown out by (Middle range BCS Team with Super Star Freshman)  This will cost us a seed (Just me maybe)
-Mid Range player breaks wrist (I think I saw dude walking out of Jimmy Johns with screws in his thumb)

Late November
-Jesus Christ we barely beat Directional State University  This team is NIT bound if that , Vander Still cant play, Gardner is too fat, Otule is worthless, cant believe we offered Trent Lockett
-Dang the Badgers just beat the same Directional State University by 43 points that means that we are going to lose to the Badgers by 38
-Good run in the thanksgiving tourney  but our point guard is still dumb.  Going to take a lot of luck for us to beat the badgers in two weeks

December
-Are you kidding me we just lost to an SEC team on their homecourt by a ton,  we have no chance against the Badgers, Buzz cant develop players, Did we blow our load during the thanksgiving Tourney?
-Just Saw Madison lose to that Same SEC team by 18.  This must mean that they are 18 points better than us, now combine that with the previous result against Directional State University and if I apply the Derivative of natural log-1 than we lost to wisconsin by 24
-Who is going to guard (White Stiff from UW)  We cant let (White stiff from UW) go for a double double.  I predict a ten point loss they are just a really tough matchup for us

Mid December
-We just made the Badgers our Biatch again!  10 point win at Kohl Center.  I told you we had better talent than they do, they
are NIT bound for sure, looks like we need to start packing for (City that hosts the Final 4) tonight!!!

Late December
-Im not sure that the NIT even accepts teams that lose on the road to such a terrible team
-Fire Buzz
-Who has buzz developed
-You think Wardle would even take the Marquette Job or would he look at better jobs like Cenentary and Texas Southern?

January
-Buzz For President
-(Board Debbie Downer) I just put in the combined record of the teams we play and they having a losing record during Day games with Full Moons when ME TV is playing re-runs of Small Wonder,  We will find out more when we play the real teams

Early February
-You cant lose road games to (Middle of the pack team from Conference), this team peaked to early,  all the writers were right we did play terrible competition

Late February
-Still in this thing huh?  Well if we win our next 5 games which is possible we could get a share of the title right?  But than again are we really that good
-I would be really happy with a 6 seed in the tourney maybe we win a game or two?

Early March
-Vander for POTUS
-Why wouldnt Diamond Stone want to come here, we are waking up the ghosts of Al McGuire!!

Mid March
-I told you that we only played teams that were a combined 2-10 during Day Games, when Small Wonder is being played on METV. 
-Maybe the Badgers were better than us I mean obviously we got so many breaks in scheduling and head to head does not matter according to the committee.

Late March/April
-TBD

Late April
- Everyone is transferring!!!! SKY FALLING

FIFY.  But pretty much awesome.

Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 08:50:50 PM »
You know that there are great games on instead of writing your novel?

Sunbelt15

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 08:51:50 PM »
Man, you are good.

hairy worthen

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 08:55:08 PM »
I liked it but it almost took me  season to read it

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 09:03:58 PM »
Wordier than equalizer. That's hard to do.

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 12:04:41 AM »
May, June, July, August

September

October

Midnight Madness

Early November

Late November

December

Mid December

Late December
-Fire Buzz
-Who has buzz developed

January
-Buzz For President

Early February

Late February

Early March
-Vander for POTUS

Mid March

Late March/April
-TBD

Late April

awesome, awesome, awesome.
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 08:25:33 AM »
Buzz's Spillproof Chiclets Cup was more concise:

( ) Non-conference near-miss against inferior opponent
( ) Non-conference stinker to inferior opponent
( ) Non-conference loss on big stage convinces board MU not ready for Big East
( ) Unmentionable conference loss
( ) Road Game we weren't supposed to win
( ) Late surge
( ) Top-half Big East Finish

But no one does "sky is falling" better than we do.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Dunk The Ball Eric

• Walk-On
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 12:14:06 PM »

( ) Late surge

Southeastern Louisiana
UW-GB
Florida
Louisville? usually the loss is worse than this
@ Pitt? felt like that was earlier than normal for the big road win
won 6 of last 7 regular season games
tied for conf title

I feel like usually these happen in order, but think you can still check every box this year.

KenoshaWarrior

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 12:21:01 PM »
Yup it happens almost in order every year.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 12:51:43 PM »
May, June, July, August

September

October

Midnight Madness

Early November

Late November

December

Mid December

Late December
-Fire Buzz
-Who has buzz developed

January
-Buzz For President

Early February

Late February

Early March
-Vander for POTUS

Mid March

Late March/April
-TBD

Late April

Tommy Brice for Coach

• Team Captain
  • Tommy Brice is my hero
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 01:10:01 PM »
This is so dead on.

club cheezes VIP lounge

• Walk-On
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 01:21:14 PM »
Well done, my vote for post of the year.

marquette09

• All American
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 12:44:29 AM »

( ) Late surge

If we make the Sweet 16 again this year do we add that to the list?

muwarrior97

• All American
  • CALVACADE OF BRICKS
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 12:50:44 AM »
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!

You are awesome  ;D
#RGV #ReturnTheWarriorMindset