Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Uckfay 'Em Bucky  (Read 7147 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Uckfay 'Em Bucky
« on: January 15, 2013, 11:50:09 AM »
The mother ship is showin' a soon to be classic tonight from the new River City, my friends. Hope Bo plays the Music Man like a well tuned fiddle.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
Re: Uckfay 'Em Bucky
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 12:42:08 PM »
I'm rooting for a power outage. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 12:51:59 PM »
Should be at least 50% traditional at all times. If D-Wade's boys aren't making their shots it could be a good one.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 01:04:53 PM »
Pulling for Bucky tonight.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »
Must watch this game...whoever ends up losing, we will have something to enjoy.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

KenoshaWarrior

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 02:13:14 PM »

Never!  Always remember that Tom Crean brought our program back to prominence.  He might have dumped us but if it wasnt for him we would have never been as good as we were.

Tom Crean was like a hot chick that somehow we got to date, and even though we got dumped the other hot chicks get looking at us saying "hmm if that hot chick is going out with him than he must be great in the sack or something"

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 02:26:02 PM »
 Crean was like a wet dream. Not the real deal.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 02:29:00 PM »
+1

This is probably the only time I will root for them.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 02:34:34 PM »
Never!  Always remember that Tom Crean brought our program back to prominence.  He might have dumped us but if it wasnt for him we would have never been as good as we were.

Tom Crean was like a hot chick that somehow we got to date, and even though we got dumped the other hot chicks get looking at us saying "hmm if that hot chick is going out with him than he must be great in the sack or something"

Um, no...

If you want to use dating comparisons how about this:

MU was decent figured, sort of cute girl with some acne.  She hoped on ProActiv (Dick Strong) and got implants (Relaxed Admission Policies).  TC was the first one to jump and this now suddenly attractive girl thought he was "The One" mostly  because he was the first.  Then they break up (he said-she said, we're not so sure who ended it) and this girl realizes she has a lot to offer and she can pretty much hold her own with anyone.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

leever

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 02:37:39 PM »
Um, no...

If you want to use dating comparisons how about this:

MU was decent figured, sort of cute girl with some acne.  She hoped on ProActiv (Dick Strong) and got implants (Relaxed Admission Policies).  TC was the first one to jump and this now suddenly attractive girl thought he was "The One" mostly  because he was the first.  Then they break up (he said-she said, we're not so sure who ended it) and this girl realizes she has a lot to offer and she can pretty much hold her own with anyone.

As long as she doesn't run out of Proactive and the implants don't burst.

JD

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 02:43:34 PM »
How does anybody cheer for the rodents is beyone me.

They can all pound sand. 

Tom two-tone Crean, brought MU to it's highest days since AL.  Tom obviously is hated by most on this board (Which i don't understand)  He passed up MU for Indiana, i get it.  Thanks Tom for all you have done, sure your ego is larger than most, but we all have our faults.

Again, MU doesn't deserve to be dancing in March, if we specifcally need to route for rivals to succeed.

F***k the Badgers.

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

AL

Goose

• All American
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 02:46:56 PM »
Well the Badgers winning helps our SOS. We might need help come March and if Bucky can help us why not take the help? This is more my cheering for MU being in better situation than my cheering for UW.

MarsupialMadness

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 02:48:29 PM »
Of course we should root for Wisconsin, this could be a big win for MU!

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 02:54:37 PM »
How does anybody cheer for the rodents is beyone me.

They can all pound sand. 

Tom two-tone Crean, brought MU to it's highest days since AL.  Tom obviously is hated by most on this board (Which i don't understand)  He passed up MU for Indiana, i get it.  Thanks Tom for all you have done, sure your ego is larger than most, but we all have our faults.

Again, MU doesn't deserve to be dancing in March, if we specifcally need to route for rivals to succeed.

F***k the Badgers.

How do you know this?  Maybe we pushed him out.  Minimal coaching search, coach hired from within.  TC may very well have been Creaned by MU.  TC is Alex Smith, Buzz is Colin Kaepernick. 
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Goose

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »
Lens

TC was not pushed aside but he received enough heat from top people about not winning big games to know quicker the exit the better. I hold no grudge against him and more than happy with the replacement.

JD

• All American
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 02:57:20 PM »
How do you know this?  Maybe we pushed him out.  Minimal coaching search, coach hired from within.  TC may very well have been Creaned by MU.  TC is Alex Smith, Buzz is Colin Kaepernick. 

4 words.

It's Indiana, It's Indiana.
“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

AL

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 03:10:08 PM »
If I have started a "MU fired TC" debate, it's over, I won the Internet.

mubb34

• Team Captain
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »
I personally like Indiana -10.5...

Badgerhater

• All American
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 03:17:57 PM »
Bucky winning helps Marquette.

That is all we need to know.

mileskishnish72

• All American
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 03:23:13 PM »
It's RPI, it's RPI!!

tower912

• All American
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 03:45:08 PM »
If forced to choose, I do not care about RPI.   In the words of our former coach, who's work at MU I appreciate, it's IU, it's IU.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Big Daddy Z

• Starter
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 04:44:02 PM »
Whiskey does not stand a chance in this game....

GoldenZebra

• All American
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 04:46:20 PM »
Wisky is gonna get crushed....

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 04:48:21 PM »
  TC is Alex Smith, Buzz is Colin Kaepernick. 

Hundreds of thousands of words written here on the subject - Lens nails it with only 8 of them. Beauty is truth and truth beauty.

romey

• All American
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 06:58:23 PM »
Hundreds of thousands of words written here on the subject - Lens nails it with only 8 of them. Beauty is truth and truth beauty.

So do you think a lot of the Niners fans hate Alex Smith?