[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[April 29, 2024, 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[April 29, 2024, 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 29, 2024, 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: $500 Million  (Read 2806 times)

tower912

• All American
$500 Million
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:23:25 PM »
So, if you win the lottery tomorrow night, what do you do with that much money?     Is there anyone here that would pledge $50 mil seed money toward a MU football team?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Benny B

• All American
Re: $500 Million
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 07:38:22 PM »
So, if you win the lottery tomorrow night, what do you do with that much money?     Is there anyone here that would pledge $50 mil seed money toward a MU football team?

Screw football.  I'm going to buy a cable station and rename it The Warrior Network.  Then I'm going to force every cable and satellite provider in the country to carry it on basic.  Then I'll slowly start making ESPN executives "disappear" until they stop airing ACC and Big ? games.

The rest will take care of itself.  Football is completely unnecessary.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 07:41:17 PM »
Screw football.  I'm going to buy a cable station and rename it The Warrior Network.  Then I'm going to force every cable and satellite provider in the country to carry it on basic.  Then I'll slowly start making ESPN executives "disappear" until they stop airing ACC and Big ? games.

The rest will take care of itself.  Football is completely unnecessary.

You're going to need a lot more than $500 million.   ;D

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 12:04:24 AM »
You're going to need a lot more than $500 million.   ;D

Back in the day, you could win a UHF station in a poker game, and I'm sure I could find a bunch of people willing to take out Mickey Mouse dirt cheap.  Heck, I bet I could convince the Chinese to down DTV 10, 11 and 12 for $50M a piece... I could name my price to Dish and AT&T once that happened.

I might just have enough left over to send one of my kids to Marquette.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 10:09:29 PM »
Back in the day, you could win a UHF station in a poker game, and I'm sure I could find a bunch of people willing to take out Mickey Mouse dirt cheap.  Heck, I bet I could convince the Chinese to down DTV 10, 11 and 12 for $50M a piece... I could name my price to Dish and AT&T once that happened.

I might just have enough left over to send one of my kids to Marquette.

you should go for the whole sha-bang with the north koreans.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 02:55:56 AM »
Benny

I start with the tuition and see what you got left. Depending on your kids age you might fall short.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »
Benny

I start with the tuition and see what you got left. Depending on your kids age you might fall short.

Seeing as how I only won $4 for matching two numbers, I definitely am going to fall short.

feedback