collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by wadesworld
[Today at 03:23:04 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Tugg Speedman

http://espn.go.com/chicago/story/_/id/8513128/top-recruit-jabari-parker-commit-sign-early

Jabari Parker pick won't come early
Updated: October 16, 2012, 6:07 PM ET

CHICAGO -- Simeon Career Academy (Chicago) forward Jabari Parker, the nation's No. 1-ranked senior, doesn't plan to commit and sign during the early signing period, his father said on Tuesday.

Parker, a 6-foot-8 forward, recently cut his list from 10 to five schools: BYU, Duke, Florida, Michigan State and Stanford.

Parker is scheduled to visit Michigan State this weekend, Duke (Oct. 26-28), Florida (Nov. 2-4), Stanford (Nov. 9-11) and BYU (Nov. 16-20). He's previously made unofficial visits to all of the schools, except Florida.

The early signing period is from Nov. 14-21, and Parker would only have one day following his final visit to make a decision.

"I would like for him to commit and sign in one day," Parker's father Sonny Parker said. "He's doing this thing on his own, and I just have to support him. From what I'm hearing (from him), he's going to commit probably in December.

"He committed to his five visits. Maybe it'll change. As of now, everything has been scheduled."

If Parker doesn't sign in the earlier signing period, he will have to wait until the spring. The regular signing period is from April 17-May 15.

Parker will be joined by his parents on the trip to Michigan State this weekend. Spartans coach Tom Izzo has developed a strong relationship with the family.

"(Izzo's) been recruiting him since ninth grade," Sonny said. "We've had a relationship with him during that period. He's pretty much been to more games watching my son than I have. He's been to all of his games during the summer, during the season. He's been pretty consistent."

As a junior, Parker was named the ESPNChicago.com Player of the Year, Illinois' Mr. Basketball and the national Gatorade Player of the Year. He averaged 19.5 points, 8.9 rebounds, 4.9 assists, 3.3 blocks and 1.4 steals a game.


tower912

You can dream anything you want, but eventually you have to wake up.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Bocephys

Impossible, I hear we didn't even line up girls for him to choose from.

bilsu

I having nightmares that MM changed recruits minds the other way.

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

T-Bone

I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

Previous topic - Next topic