[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2012 Ryder Cup  (Read 16682 times)

🏀

• All American
Re: 2012 Ryder Cup
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2012, 08:22:06 AM »
You color blind?

No, but half blind like Otule.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2012, 09:32:20 AM »
No, but half blind like Otule.

Let me help you then, she is a brunette....whether the kettle is Brazillian, only JayBee knows for sure.

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2012, 12:08:42 PM »
Spoke with some friends about this situation. On Sunday, it appeared Europe came out with a claw, scratch, do-whatever-it-takes to win mentality - some small killer instinct/will-to-win like Jordan used to have.  I think Tiger has that, or at least portrays that. Not so much for Phil, or, again, at least it appears that way. In a team competition, especially a national competition that isn't every year, I want a team full of people who will kill someone to win and people who take a loss to heart.  I was blown away to see Phil cheering Rose on 16, 17. Fine that he did it on 18 - he can be a good sport after the match. But during the match, focus on winning and doing your job.

Woods has shown repeatedly over the last two seasons that when it comes time to grind through the four rounds of a major event he doesn't have that killer instinct/will to win that so many hoped he would retain after Elin's turkey was basted.

Also, don't forget that Woods' Ryder Cup record is positively mediocre. In fact, it's downright embarrassing for supposedly the greatest player in the history of the game. So whether you're losing with the douchey tough guy look of Woods (nice O-fer, Eldrick) or the sunny Californian vapid look of Phil, it doesn't much matter to me how they act as it's still a loss.