'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Tribute to True Warriors  (Read 5557 times)

warthog-driver

• All American
Re: Tribute to True Warriors
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 06:48:40 PM »
Sheesh. I hope I have a LONG life! lol

I cannot help but feel that what we accomplished is one for the ages.

Warriors10

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 07:06:03 PM »
Oh, and by the way the team is called the Golden Eagles now, not the Warriors.  Not sure if everyone had gotten the memo yet.

Blasphemy

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 07:15:34 PM »
Done in the tune of Budweiser's Real Men of Genius...

Real Men of Genius... today we salute you, Mister Overwrought Message Board Poster. You're able to turn the most benign of facts into rumor mongering not seen since the likes of McCarthy. You can turn rumor into fact with hyperbole befitting Baghdad Bob and facts into ad hominem attacks when they fail to fit your narrative. Your tinfoil hat crackles like Jiffy Pop when you create a conspiracy theory, truth and facts be damned, until you get an official statement that says everything without saying anything. So crack open a Budweiser, Mister Overwrought Message Board poster, for you truly do troll with the best of them.

*For the record, I thoroughly enjoyed the past 48-72 hours of whatever this was.

Not bad, Cal

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 07:20:40 PM »

Real Men of Genius... today we salute you, Mister Overwrought Message Board Poster. You're able to turn the most benign of facts into rumor mongering not seen since the likes of McCarthy. You can turn rumor into fact with hyperbole befitting Baghdad Bob and facts into ad hominem attacks when they fail to fit your narrative. Your tinfoil hat crackles like Jiffy Pop when you create a conspiracy theory, truth and facts be damned, until you get an official statement that says everything without saying anything. So crack open a Budweiser, Mister Overwrought Message Board poster, for you truly do troll with the best of them.

*For the record, I thoroughly enjoyed the past 48-72 hours of whatever this was.

Classic articulation of good men accomplishing meaningless things!

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 01:49:20 AM »
The latent power of so many determined individuals. Is our next mission to rid ourselves of the hated Golden Eagle name?

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »
What exactly was said in the news about Scoop?

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 08:34:45 PM »

Cal, you are my hero.
Have some patience, FFS.

feedback