[Today at 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[Today at 02:17:00 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The Everlasting Craptastical Mystery Thread  (Read 506997 times)

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
This is going to go well.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
Re: The Everlasting Craptastical Mystery Thread
« Reply #2426 on: March 28, 2012, 12:27:43 PM »
Someone may have finally killed this thread.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #2427 on: March 28, 2012, 12:29:51 PM »

After 2.5 more pages maybe....

Avenue Commons

• All American
« Reply #2428 on: March 28, 2012, 12:36:49 PM »

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land

Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah

There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the King's highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby

Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold

The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest

The blue bus is callin' us
The blue bus is callin' us
Driver, where you taken' us

The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door...and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother...I want to...unnatural carnal knowledge you

C'mon baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin' a blue rock
On a blue bus
Doin' a blue rock
C'mon, yeah

Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die

This is the end
We Are Marquette

Warriors10

• All American
« Reply #2429 on: March 28, 2012, 12:41:59 PM »
Just short of 100.

MrSquido50

• Walk-On
« Reply #2430 on: March 28, 2012, 12:43:11 PM »
Obviously I'm the kind of guy that doesn't post very often but wanted to at least get in on this before it shuts down.

First off, thank you for 'The Doors' reference.  Can NEVER have enough of those.

Also, the very best Supper Club in all of the Universe is Schwarz's in St Anna, WI.  Not even close.  Especially after a PAcker game. You're Welcome!

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
Re: SMU Fans' Thread on Getting Buzz is Adorable
« Reply #2431 on: March 28, 2012, 12:44:46 PM »
Now this doesn't really make a lot of sense. Did you get your identities mixed up again?

It makes perfect sense, they were the exact same event.  The one and ONLY time we have ever met.  Try to keep up.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #2432 on: March 28, 2012, 12:46:07 PM »
Did you write this "screenplay" yourself? You're a regular Woody Allen. Hoop, you may be a real riot at those aeronautical engineering reunions in West Lafayette but don't quit your day job. I read it twice looking for a hint of humor, but alas...bet Chicos liked it though.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #2433 on: March 28, 2012, 12:46:28 PM »
Loved and hated being part of this thread. Loved the excitement factor Buzz has brought to us. My faith in Warrior Nation is at all time high. Do hope we all Dream Really Big for the program. We can win a NC at Marquette and hope we keep trying.

AZWarrior

• All American
« Reply #2434 on: March 28, 2012, 12:50:09 PM »

Also, the very best Supper Club in all of the Universe is Schwarz's in St Anna, WI.  Not even close.  Especially after a PAcker game. You're Welcome!

Having grown up in St. Ann / St. Anna / St. Anne, WI (no stop lights, population unknown - really,  but we still had three different spellings for the name of the town - go figure), I was tickled to see your reference.  How, pray tell, are you aware of Schwarz's?  Are you from "the Holy Land"?   :)
All this talk of rights.  So little talk of responsibilities.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #2435 on: March 28, 2012, 12:53:58 PM »
Did you write this "screenplay" yourself? You're a regular Woody Allen. Hoop, you may be a real riot at those aeronautical engineering reunions in West Lafayette but don't quit your day job. I read it twice looking for a hint of humor, but alas...bet Chicos liked it though.

It's a reflection of some on this board and I used some direct lines\quotes of thinking here that had people's panties wadding at record rates.  I tried to pull in the most absurd.  Its funny to those that thought for the last few days how ridiculous the whole thing was and knew he wasn't going anywhere.  It is funny for those that read over and over again how some Notre Dame guy was out to destroy MU and people believed it.  

It probably hits a bit too close to home and isn't funny for those that didn't see the entire 72 hour episode for what it was and actually thought he was leaving.  The joke, therefore, is there and applies to those that really believed this stuff.  That is the humor.  Appreciated by some, not by others.  
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #2436 on: March 28, 2012, 12:57:06 PM »
Having grown up in St. Ann / St. Anna / St. Anne, WI (no stop lights, population unknown - really,  but we still had three different spellings for the name of the town - go figure), I was tickled to see your reference.  How, pray tell, are you aware of Schwarz's?  Are you from "the Holy Land"?   :)

Calvary, Mt. Calvary, Johnsburg, St. Cloud, Marytown.  Went to high school at St. Lawrence.  Did you hate us?
Ludum habemus.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #2437 on: March 28, 2012, 01:00:45 PM »
It's a reflection of some on this board and I used some direct lines\quotes of thinking here that had people's panties wadding at record rates.  I tried to pull in the most absurd.  Its funny to those that thought for the last few days how ridiculous the whole thing was and knew he wasn't going anywhere.  It is funny for those that read over and over again how some Notre Dame guy was out to destroy MU and people believed it. 

It probably hits a bit too close to home and isn't funny for those that didn't see the entire 72 hour episode for what it was and actually thought he was leaving.  The joke, therefore, is there and applies to those that really believed this stuff.  That is the humor.  Appreciated by some, not by others. 

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #2438 on: March 28, 2012, 01:07:05 PM »
It's a reflection of some on this board and I used some direct lines\quotes of thinking here that had people's panties wadding at record rates.  I tried to pull in the most absurd.  Its funny to those that thought for the last few days how ridiculous the whole thing was and knew he wasn't going anywhere.  It is funny for those that read over and over again how some Notre Dame guy was out to destroy MU and people believed it.  

It probably hits a bit too close to home and isn't funny for those that didn't see the entire 72 hour episode for what it was and actually thought he was leaving.  The joke, therefore, is there and applies to those that really believed this stuff.  That is the humor.  Appreciated by some, not by others.  

No offense, but consider me "others."

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #2439 on: March 28, 2012, 01:08:52 PM »

Sorry, Hoop. I have a sense of humor. No subject is off limits, and I am able to see humor even in points of view I find ill informed. Your "piece" is just really, really bad. Sorry to burst your bubble, but better to find out now rather than after you quit your job and moved the wife and kids to L.A. You'll thank me for this later.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 01:12:51 PM by Lennys Tap »

MrSquido50

• Walk-On
« Reply #2440 on: March 28, 2012, 01:10:09 PM »

I was born in the "Holy Land" in 1957 (Dad was in farming).  But moved to the big city in 1960 while grandpa still farmed in the area so visits were frequent.  Summer vacations spent often in the area so was a "must" to stop at Schwarz's after Packer games.

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #2441 on: March 28, 2012, 01:15:47 PM »

“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

🏀

• All American
« Reply #2442 on: March 28, 2012, 01:21:45 PM »
bump

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #2443 on: March 28, 2012, 01:23:46 PM »
bump

Warriors10

• All American
« Reply #2444 on: March 28, 2012, 01:24:05 PM »

Pretty sure people only believed a page (maybe) of this 98 page thread.

TJ

• All American
« Reply #2445 on: March 28, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
Now what?  Should we try for #1 in page views?

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #2446 on: March 28, 2012, 01:48:07 PM »
Now what?  Should we try for #1 in page views?

Why yes, yes we should.

Pakuni

• All American

Niv Berkowitz

• All American