[May 01, 2024, 07:53:32 PM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[May 01, 2024, 04:53:31 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by tower912
[May 01, 2024, 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[May 01, 2024, 02:17:00 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The Everlasting Craptastical Mystery Thread  (Read 507298 times)

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
Re: SMU Fans' Thread on Getting Buzz is Adorable
« Reply #2200 on: March 27, 2012, 07:39:55 PM »
Buzz ain't going nowhere like I said yesterday. Damage is done and school had their balls squeezed.

Kinda funny hearing that from you after all the BS you spewed the past few days.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #2201 on: March 27, 2012, 07:40:10 PM »

Does  "We are already looking forward to next season with a core group of returning players, "
mean some players are getting Buzzed (or Larryd)?

Doesn't matter....all Buzz needs is Jake Thomas back    :D

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #2202 on: March 27, 2012, 07:40:25 PM »
11 more pages to go.......

So within this thread we discussed
* Davante's love life
* Outed a cross dressing poster
* fully vetted the fries at 5 Guys
* turd cutters
* The reappearance of Scoop's Deep Throat84
* Seinfeld = Abe
* Hoops =  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D = the Banned One
* Someone wears depends
*SMUxxxx are badger trolls

And......

All is well in Milwaukee tonight.

Did I miss anything?  

Discuss....cause we gotta get to 100!
T

LovinCrowder

• Team Captain
« Reply #2203 on: March 27, 2012, 07:41:00 PM »

first MU hires Larry Williams, then you admit to being a Golden Domer as well??

p.s. - Five Guys fries are the worst... why would I get a burger from a place with crapty fries

you have to ask them to make the fries extra crispy or else they come out soggy.....

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #2204 on: March 27, 2012, 07:41:43 PM »
Buzz ain't going nowhere like I said yesterday. Damage is done and school had their balls squeezed.

OK, so first Buzz crushed all of the players' balls every day at practice.
Then, according to goose, Buzz was getting his balls squeezed by LW and Fr.P.
Now, in the last two days, the school had its balls squeezed.

I'm sittin' here smarting just thinking about all of that ball pain.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Warriors10

• All American
« Reply #2205 on: March 27, 2012, 07:41:54 PM »

* Davante's love life
* turd cutters
* Seinfeld = Abe
* Someone wears depends

And......

Did I miss anything?  

T

We touched a little bit on the Starr Jones, Dwade thread earlier.

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #2206 on: March 27, 2012, 07:42:22 PM »

Yes, you did....and you love us   ;)

Was it good for you?

nyg

• All American
« Reply #2207 on: March 27, 2012, 07:43:23 PM »

* Davante's love life
* turd cutters
* Seinfeld = Abe
* Someone wears depends

And......

Did I miss anything?  

All that is missing is in the beginning, SMU17 advising his girlfriend had a diamond face Rolex. 
T

MakeItRain11

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #2208 on: March 27, 2012, 07:45:46 PM »
This is the thread that never ends
Yes, it goes on and on my friends
Some people started posting' not knowing' what it was
And they'll continue posting forever just because.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #2209 on: March 27, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »
Ever had Mazos? Best burger in town, hands down.

Mazos' is owned by the Mazos family of Oak Creek. Grandfather John, a proud Greek immigrant from Sparta, started the business during the depression. After the war he passed ownership to his son Nico. His daughter Jackie now runs the store. Son John worked there growing up. John was a strapping lad, 6' 5" and 245 lbs of burger-fueled power. While at Oak Creek High School he was the Wisconsin State shot put runner up. He also played football for the Knights. One of his teammates was John Matuszak, the very first pick in the NFL draft back in the 70's. The Tooz was comfortable slamming into Mazos' where he would pound down 10 burgers in one sitting. The Tooz, though, never felt it necessary to actually pay for his food since he was a friend of the owner's son. After months of this the elder Mazos, Nico, grabbed The Tooz by the collar and tossed him out onto 27th Avenue. After signing his contract with the Raiders he returned and gave Nico $1,000 to pay for all the hamburgers eaten while in high school and college.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #2210 on: March 27, 2012, 07:55:30 PM »
Mazos' is owned by the Mazos family of Oak Creek. Grandfather John, a proud Greek immigrant from Sparta, started the business during the depression. After the war he passed ownership to his son Nico. His daughter Jackie now runs the store. Son John worked there growing up. John was a strapping lad, 6' 5" and 245 lbs of burger-fueled power. While at Oak Creek High School he was the Wisconsin State shot put runner up. He also played football for the Knights. One of his teammates was John Matuszak, the very first pick in the NFL draft back in the 70's. The Tooz was comfortable slamming into Mazos' where he would pound down 10 burgers in one sitting. The Tooz, though, never felt it necessary to actually pay for his food since he was a friend of the owner's son. After months of this the elder Mazos, Nico, grabbed The Tooz by the collar and tossed him out onto 27th Avenue. After signing his contract with the Raiders he returned and gave Nico $1,000 to pay for all the hamburgers eaten while in high school and college.

Is daughter Jackie a strapping lass of burger-fueled power herself?

Also, the Matuszak story reminds me of one time when we ran into him at the bar Craig's on Hwy 100 and Layton (Hales Corners area) in the early '80's.  It was a big rock club with a dance floor.  He was buying a lot of shots for pretty much anyone at the bar who would drink 'em down.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

GGGG

• All American
Re: The Everlasting Craptastical Mystery Thread
« Reply #2211 on: March 27, 2012, 07:59:34 PM »
Kinda funny hearing that from you after all the BS you spewed the past few days.

Much of what he said was accurate.

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #2212 on: March 27, 2012, 08:00:53 PM »
Maybe I haven't dug around enough, but am I the only not really inspired by the comments of Buzz and the AD? It almost feels like a married couple that wants to stop fighting only for the sake of stopping the fight, and not really resolving the issue at heart. I think I'm just loss and not sure what the core issue is here.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #2213 on: March 27, 2012, 08:01:44 PM »
As I reflect over the past several days it strikes me that our tribe - diverse, spatially scattered, and ranging across the years - has seen fit to band together and hold numerous constituencies accountable. We stoked the sparks of rumor into a full-blown conflagration of Peter Finch rage. Ours was a latter day form of sick, malicious vandalism that would make Delta House proud and keep Dean Wormer up at night. I think we can all take a great deal of pride in what we have accomplished here. This was a tremendous exercise in banality taken virtual form. Not only did we capture the attention of a nation but we achieved the Holy Grail of Hooliganism - we elicited a response from our victims! The mainstream media was forced to stand up and take note; we shamed them into comment! More important, the Williamses felt compelled to say something! Gentlemen, we achieved greatness today. You have staked out your space in the Pantheon of Pranksterdom Heroes! Stand tall, be proud, and Never Forget! I am humbled to be in the presence of such audacity!

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #2214 on: March 27, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
Avenue.....completely agree on Chico's.

After spending the last three days with your ridiculous assertions about Buzz's balls being squeezed, how he was going to leave, how Pilarz was going to force him out, how MU was about to become SLU you want anyone here to believe your assertions about anything MU related?  Some of us knew your gig was up 48 hours ago on this stuff.  Glad to see it finally came true today to put these ridiculous rumors to rest.

Sorry, didn't see this.  I skipped over about 40 pages of this thread.  Thanks for pointing it out to me.  You honestly went back and calculated the percentage of posts in which he used  ::)?  ::)  I really, really hope you are chicos, or your obsession with him is incredibly weird.  I don't feel like wasting anymore of my time than I have just by being a part of this thread, could you please calculate the number of times you have  ::) in your last 150 posts?  Just for comparison's sake, of course.

The point is, you use  ::) in the exact same ways as Chicos.  Not many people post in a way that  ::) is necessary.  You/Chicos post in the exact same way as one another, which is a very unique way.  It is no coincidence.  Honestly, if I gave enough of a crap to actually go back and calculate the percentage of posts that Chicos used  ::) overall compared to the percentage of posts that hoopaloop uses  ::) overall, and also analyzed in what sense you use  ::) I guarantee I would find that the numbers and situations that the  ::) is used are incredibly similar.  I would also have to have a really, really weird obsession with other dudes, too.  Unfortunately for you, I do not.  Either that or I would have to have any doubt whatsoever that you are chicos.

You say you don't have an obsession with other dudes yet you comment about other posters, particularly him (he's been gone for almost a year) and others on how they post.  That seems like an obsession to me.  You made a claim that I was him based on the use of a smiley when you stated he used it all the time.  I went back, looked and he didn't use it all the time, rarely used it at all.  

Now you say I post "exact same way as one another".  You were wrong on the  ;) claim now you want to double down on this so we believe you this time?  I don't know how he posted so exactly how does one determine that a person posts exact same way, especially when you have made the claim that he used  ;) all the time.  

I asked the other day, how is it possible that I'm here on chat during the game and he is at the game taking photographs (we can see this from his CS posting) 1,500 miles away?  How is it that he has been on chat sometimes at the same time as I have been?  How is it that I joined Scoop months before he was banned?  How is it that I can be at his house having a beer and talking to him as he is in another chair looking back at me with his wife in a chair next to him?  

One thing I did notice when going back to his posts.  He often used ..... when posting.  I was never taught this in English classes but that appears in many of his contributions.  So what about that 'exact same way an one another" logic you proclaimed? I don't see it. He often used capitals, colors, underlined things others said to prove his points.  So what about that 'exact same way an one another" logic you proclaimed? I don't see it.

This is how easy it is.  Click here for his posts

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?action=profile;u=8;sa=showPosts

All you have to do is click a mouse on the link.   I see a lot of "..." and underlining, colors, caps.  I see very few of  ::) or this  ;) or this  :o   as you claimed.

There is zero doubt in my mind Hoopaloop is Chicos Bail Bonds. Same writing style. Same hyping of Indiana, where if he didn't go to school there, he worked there before he became a satellite-dish selling titan in California.

See above.  Same answers.  I don't hype Indiana. I don't ignore their relevance in the college basketball landscape.  Coach Norman Dale poster must be Chico because he is an IU grad and has an IU avatar.

Well that solves it. Hoopaloop is the "independent" auditor that Chicos found to analyze his posts. It brings everything full circle. I'm sure he just referenced data from that past audit, or it is that time of year again.

I'm very good with numbers, but not in an auditing sense.  

This is how easy it is.  Click here for his posts

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?action=profile;u=8;sa=showPosts

All you have to do is click a mouse on the link.   I see a lot of "..." and underlining, colors, caps.  I see very few of  ::) or this  ;) or this  :o  

"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

MUMac

• All American
« Reply #2215 on: March 27, 2012, 08:03:20 PM »

Does  "We are already looking forward to next season with a core group of returning players, "
mean some players are getting Buzzed (or Larryd)?
Huh?

There is a core group of returning players - MU loses 2 - Jae and DJO.  How does that translate into someone getting "buzzed"?  Grasping there, IMHO.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #2216 on: March 27, 2012, 08:05:06 PM »

you have to ask them to make the fries extra crispy or else they come out soggy.....

This is the most valuable thing I got out of this thread, because I always hated that they came out soggy.

lab_warrior

• All American
« Reply #2217 on: March 27, 2012, 08:06:50 PM »

Much of what he said was accurate.

If it was, then Buzz would be gone.  He's not.  Prove it was accurate.  PROVE IT.  PROVE IT.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #2218 on: March 27, 2012, 08:07:12 PM »
Is daughter Jackie a strapping lass of burger-fueled power herself?

Also, the Matuszak story reminds me of one time when we ran into him at the bar Craig's on Hwy 100 and Layton (Hales Corners area) in the early '80's.  It was a big rock club with a dance floor.  He was buying a lot of shots for pretty much anyone at the bar who would drink 'em down.

Jackie is still a strapping lass of Herculean proportions. Like brother John she was a shot putter and took third in the Wisconsin State Meet. I understand she rules MAzos' with an iron fist. None dare cross Jackie.

The Tooz was a larger than life character. Obviously he was on candy all those years. His heart literally shredded apart when he was in his 30's. Somehow, it is best that he never aged. Al Davis siad at his funeral that it was The Tooz who cemented the Raider Image more than any other.

dbwarriors

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #2219 on: March 27, 2012, 08:08:04 PM »
I thought SMU was for St. Mary's University.  Didn't realize Southern Methodist is even a D1 program.

KenoshaWarrior

• All American
« Reply #2220 on: March 27, 2012, 08:09:30 PM »
I've been active (I hate to admit it) on the Marquette message boards since there was just the one board. This is going back to 2002 so that's 10 years (pains me to say it).

There is zero doubt in my mind Hoopaloop is Chicos Bail Bonds. Same writing style. Same hyping of Indiana, where if he didn't go to school there, he worked there before he became a satellite-dish selling titan in California.

The only thing that makes me doubt that it is Chicos's is his lack of name dropping that Chico's was known for.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2221 on: March 27, 2012, 08:10:23 PM »
Wasn't aware 5 Guys has Cajun fries. I think their small fries run about $4 and can feed the russian army. Don't think I could swap out fries for peanuts when I am having a greasy burger. That's why we fought the Cold War, isn't it?

They just douse their regular fries with Laury's salt.  It definitely improves them.  And yes, the size is incredibly large.  Definitely enough to split with someone.  I never get them.  Always eat the peanuts while waiting for my order to be called.  Then focus solely on the thick, juicy meat...
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

KenoshaWarrior

• All American
« Reply #2222 on: March 27, 2012, 08:11:02 PM »
I heard that Buzz wants to change the nickname back to WARRIORS and that the administration refuses to budge! They claim everyone wants to be the GOLDEN EAGLES!

That should be enough to get this past the baseball thread. Might be enough to get the Internet the explode.

What was the baseball thread about?

MU Avenue

• Team Captain
So Buzz Williams is staying at Marquette?
« Reply #2223 on: March 27, 2012, 08:11:44 PM »
Yes or No: Buzz Williams is staying at Marquette University?

I have read the statements from Buzz Williams and Larry Williams

I read each to mean that Buzz Williams is where he wants to be and will remain coach of MU basketball.

I am correct?

I do not understand that “Buzz Williams and Larry Williams will have no further comments relating to this matter.”

Why no further comment from Buzz?

If Buzz is staying at Marquette, and if he is glad and proud to be doing so, why not SHOUT it for all to hear?

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #2224 on: March 27, 2012, 08:12:08 PM »
What was the baseball thread about?
Somehow I missed that one?