collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Christopherson  (Read 7200 times)

GGGG

• All American
Christopherson
« on: March 15, 2012, 08:57:25 PM »
Man for a guy who many scoopers said couldn't play, he sure looks good.

jesmu84

• All American
UConn/Iowa St
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 08:58:01 PM »
Scott Christopherson would absolutely help our team - rich man's jake thomas/poor man's travis diener?.

UConn getting crushed. Look lost and disorganized.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
Re: Christopherson
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:58:48 PM »
Man for a guy who many scoopers said couldn't play, he sure looks good.

If I recall, there were a lot of scoopers that said he could play and got ridiculed for it. 
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
Re: UConn/Iowa St
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 08:58:51 PM »
Christopherson- who cares.

ISU-wow. They're strokin.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

only a warrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 08:59:40 PM »
the "experts" on this board are never wrong!!!  Great game he's having.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »
All Big 12 for the second straight year.  Good for him.  Would love to see UCONN go down.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 09:00:46 PM »
Christopherson- who cares.

ISU-wow. They're strokin.

Stay classy

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Scotty C Is Killing Uconn
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 09:00:47 PM »
Iowa State 36
Uconn 14
7:29, first Half

Scotty C has 11  3 - 3 from 3 pt land

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 09:00:51 PM »
Dude woulda helped us. Cat can shoot it and handle the rock. Hello Jr.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 09:01:35 PM »
But he's a traditional, so he wouldn't have helped.   :P

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 09:02:15 PM »
the "experts" on this board are never wrong!!!  Great game he's having.

Would the "experts" here tell me what to do with Apple?  Do the opposite and you can retire!

tower912

• All American
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 09:03:46 PM »
Dude would have graduated last year.    He made a decision.   He has thrived, MU has thrived.   Congrats to the young man. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 09:07:21 PM »
Kinda doubt he would have helped all that much, given that he would have used up his eligibility a year ago.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 09:15:41 PM »
I liked him at the time. Didn't he pummel the recruit whose home jackass showed up at in a limo?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 09:17:42 PM »
You would be referrin' to Shumpert.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 09:20:32 PM »
You would be referrin' to Shumpert.

Yup.
Ludum habemus.

Canadian Dimes

• All American
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 09:27:41 PM »
Benefit of being a 5th year senior... Good for him

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
Stay classy

Why? Cause I don't give a sh!t about some guy who went to MU 5 years ago?

lab_warrior

• All American
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 09:50:43 PM »

+1

Abso-f***ing-lutely.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 09:53:21 PM »

I didn't ask why.  I asked that you stay classy.  If you don't care about someone that is a good kid, a Wisconsin kid that used to be at MU, then ignore the thread.

By the way, my belief is that SC would redshirt his sophomore year and be a senior this year.  With the guards we had as seniors when he was a Freshman, that would have been the smartest move.  Happy for the kid.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 09:54:31 PM »
I didn't ask why.  I asked that you stay classy.  If you don't care about someone that is a good kid, a Wisconsin kid that used to be at MU, then ignore the thread.

By the way, my belief is that SC would redshirt his sophomore year and be a senior this year.  With the guards we had as seniors when he was a Freshman, that would have been the smartest move.  Happy for the kid.

I actually responded to the ISU/UCONN thread, so go pound sand.

I am glad he makes your tummy tingle.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 09:55:21 PM »

Would have been the smartest move in retrospect, but no way it would have actually happened.

Chicago_inferiority_complexes

• All American
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 10:19:06 PM »
I'm shocked that Chicos would defend a Crean recruit several times on this thread.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 10:29:25 PM »

+1.  If you don't care then don't respond.  It's pretty simple to see the thread title.  If you don't care about Christopherson, then don't read the thread.  If you're in the ISU vs. UCONN game thread, then why would you go out of your way to post how you don't give a sh!t about a player who's playing in the game?  It's not like it's off topic, he's playing in the freaking game.  If Napier was going off and somebody stated that in the game thread would you be pissed about that too?  Probably not.  You're going out of your way to tell people you don't care because he was recruited by Crean and moved on when Crean left.  You clearly care and wish he was a flameout at ISU so you could scream "SEE!  I TOLD YOU HE COULDN'T PLAY IN A MAJOR CONFERENCE!"  When he completely proves you wrong, you say you don't care.  Convenient.

Anyway, really happy for him.  Great guy.  Talked to him earlier today and he was really excited for it.  Hoping they can give Kentucky a run for their money on Saturday.  Not holding my breath, but it would be fun.  And if they're giving them a little run and Scott's going off, feel free to stay away from the game thread, because I'll go ahead and point it out.

He would definitely help this year's team if he somehow would have been around.  You never know what would have happened, and maybe he would have never developed at Marquette.  But the player that he is today would be a starting point guard at Marquette, no doubt.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 10:36:30 PM »
What a bush play by Lamb at the end of the game, but Karma got him in the end!  :D

feedback