collapse

* Recent Posts

Incoming freshmen by Goose
[Today at 09:26:59 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[Today at 08:27:08 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Swopshire forced to transfer from Louisville  (Read 3853 times)

Sharpie

• Team Captain
Swopshire forced to transfer from Louisville
« on: February 28, 2012, 06:01:47 PM »
http://johnclay.bloginky.com/2012/02/28/rick-pitino-says-jared-swopshire-will-transfer-after-season/#

Muscoopers would be in an uproar if this happened with Buzz and MU.

reinko

• All American
Re: Swopshire forced to transfer from Louisville
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 06:27:36 PM »
But hey, at least Andy Katz is vomiting derp about our program on national TV about 1/2 game suspensions.

Get bent ESPN.

Sharpie

• Team Captain
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 06:39:29 PM »
Yeah Andy Katz needs to get a clue that our suspensions are probably not even on the same level as Alabamas. Poor journalism.

Warriors10

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 07:05:07 PM »
But hey, at least Andy Katz is vomiting derp about our program on national TV about 1/2 game suspensions.

Get bent ESPN.

It's because he doesn't know the specifics of this story but knows all about Marquette's
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:13:01 PM by Warriors10 »

mugrack

• Team Captain
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 07:10:08 PM »
because he's just a pud

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 07:35:45 PM »
because he's just a pud

what is it called when the word looks or sounds like the object it is describing?  whatever it is, Andy Katz and pud is an A+ example.

LON

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 07:49:25 PM »
what is it called when the word looks or sounds like the object it is describing?  whatever it is, Andy Katz and pud is an A+ example.

Onomatopoeia?

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
I trust that everyone will take note that it is only out of a sense of compassion that Pitino is forcing Swopshire to transfer.

Will Buzz do the right thing and force players who are only going to get ten minutes to transfer, or will he do the easy thing and let everyone stay?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:16:27 PM by LittleMurs »
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 07:52:35 PM »
Onomatopoeia?

correct.

The following is from the Merriam-Webster online dictionary's definition of onomatopoeia.

"Buzz and hiss are examples of onomatopoeia."
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

chapman

• All American
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 08:17:48 PM »
I trust that everyone will take note that it is only out of a sense of compassion that Pitino is forcing Swopshire to transfer.

Come now, I'm sure it wasn't forced.  Slick Rick would have gladly allowed Swopshire to stay on as his 16th scholarship player third walk-on who is generously paying his own way after Pitino got a half dozen more commits than he had scholarships available.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 10:21:37 PM »
correct.

The following is from the Merriam-Webster online dictionary's definition of onomatopoeia.

"Buzz and hiss are examples of onomatopoeia."

If you take some penicillin and gargle with Listerine, you can get rid of the bug before your member becomes dismembered.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 10:24:38 PM »
http://johnclay.bloginky.com/2012/02/28/rick-pitino-says-jared-swopshire-will-transfer-after-season/#

I would prefer we don't get compared to a scum like Pitino or a scum program like Louisville.  That would cause some uproar for that reason alone.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 10:54:23 PM »
This type of situation might happen at MU so I would not throw dirt on Ricky to badly, Nunn commits then what

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 11:17:24 PM »

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing this happen with Jones. I can see it happening very easily with Kendrick Nunn wanting to come to MU. I believe there are better freshman that can take his spot especially with all the national exposure we have been getting. It should dramatically help for recruiting purposes to be a top 7 team.

feedback