[Today at 04:56:29 PM]

What do Wisconsinites call people from Illinois? by MU Fan in Connecticut
[Today at 04:55:03 PM]

Media Rights Update by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:30:30 PM]

Hurley staying! by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 04:20:57 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Where's Jason Whitlock  (Read 2305 times)

LCDutchman

• Scholarship Player
Where's Jason Whitlock
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:11:22 AM »
Jason the mouth that roared Whitlock has been bashing tim Tebow all year.  Where is he today.  Maybe inrterviewing another witness in the Syracuse investigation or better yet he's off to judge the Charles Barkley look a like contest at Trump Atlantic City.  Hey Jason you is a fat talentless bum.
In heaven Marquette always beats Wisconsin

🏀

• All American
Re: Where's Jason Whitlock
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
Why not bash Tebow? He finally played a good game, and makes more then Aaron Rodgers this year.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 12:02:49 PM »
Why not bash Tebow? He finally played a good game, and makes more then Aaron Rodgers this year.

Its funny how things work.  On 3rd and 8, Tebow threw an absolute duck short of a wide open reciever which gave the ball back to the Steelers.  If Roethlisberger doesn't fumble that snap and the Steelers most likely kick a game winner.  Kudos to the Broncos for getting it done but I don't think any critics of Tebow need to apologize for anything.

ringout

• Team Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 01:39:09 PM »
If Tebow doesn't improve many aspects of his game, he won't be in the NFL in 2014, maybe 2013.

That being said, he is a hell of a leader, and his team is responding.  For this year, that'll get it done.

MUMac

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 04:23:49 PM »
Jason the mouth that roared Whitlock has been bashing tim Tebow all year.  Where is he today.  Maybe inrterviewing another witness in the Syracuse investigation or better yet he's off to judge the Charles Barkley look a like contest at Trump Atlantic City.  Hey Jason you is a fat talentless bum.

LCDutchman, I always wanted to ask.  Is your moniker for Little Chute St. Johns?

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 05:37:31 PM »
Haven't seen an IU or Crean thread from Dutchman this year.  For awhile there I thought Dutchman was an old girlfriend of TC's and still couldn't let go of him. :D
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 05:40:01 PM »
Its funny how things work.  On 3rd and 8, Tebow threw an absolute duck short of a wide open reciever which gave the ball back to the Steelers.  If Roethlisberger doesn't fumble that snap and the Steelers most likely kick a game winner.  Kudos to the Broncos for getting it done but I don't think any critics of Tebow need to apologize for anything.

Of course, he shouldn't have been in that position to even throw that duck short ball if the gift backward pass \ fumble was ruled correctly.  Or if his own running back hadn't coughed up the ball to put the Steelers back into the game.  14 points for the Steelers on those two plays.  Tebow is unorthodox, not a great passer, but he has that team believing.  No one here and most everyone in this country thought Tebow would lead them into the playoffs 10 weeks ago, let alone beat the Steelers.  He may be done after this year, he may play 5 more years.  Who knows.  What he has done to get those guys to believe in him is remarkable.  He is a true leader. That's what leaders do.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 08:56:13 PM »
Of course, he shouldn't have been in that position to even throw that duck short ball if the gift backward pass \ fumble was ruled correctly.  Or if his own running back hadn't coughed up the ball to put the Steelers back into the game.  14 points for the Steelers on those two plays.  Tebow is unorthodox, not a great passer, but he has that team believing.  No one here and most everyone in this country thought Tebow would lead them into the playoffs 10 weeks ago, let alone beat the Steelers.  He may be done after this year, he may play 5 more years.  Who knows.  What he has done to get those guys to believe in him is remarkable.  He is a true leader. That's what leaders do.

When is Direct TV going to pick up the Son of God for some promotions?

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 12:25:45 PM »
When is Direct TV going to pick up the Son of God for some promotions?

Ask Chicos, he is in charge of their sports stuff.  Warriornation123@gmail.com

feedback