collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: How many peeps are on Scoop?  (Read 4568 times)

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
Re: How many peeps are on Scoop?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 10:27:47 AM »
I miss Chicos... #OccupyScoop until he's allowed to return

Obviously tongue in cheek....but how would one occupy an internet domain???  I think I may have just found a way to avoid all the hippies, turn myself digital and hide out in the internet.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2011, 11:35:30 PM »
but how would one occupy an internet domain??? 

Offer me a healthy sum of money, something like an endowed webmaster position, and you're welcome to #OccupyScoop.  Of course, since I do care about all the other users, I'll give them a chance to out-bid you on the endowment, perhaps still keeping you from being the sole occupier of 'scoop.   ;D

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2011, 09:34:35 AM »
We live in a land of free speech.   What gets forgotten, though, is that words have consequences.   Anyone can post here, but your posts have consequences, they give everyone a perception of you and create biases toward and against you.   And if your speech is inflammatory enough, the moderators who run the place can choose peace and quiet.   It's their site and their rules.   Chicos' words and actions had consequences.    He chose his fate.

OMG, people end up with a bias against my anonymous username on the internet?!!

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2011, 11:58:25 AM »
We live in a land of free speech.   What gets forgotten, though, is that words have consequences.   Anyone can post here, but your posts have consequences, they give everyone a perception of you and create biases toward and against you.   And if your speech is inflammatory enough, the moderators who run the place can choose peace and quiet.   It's their site and their rules.   Chicos' words and actions had consequences.    He chose his fate.

That was a ridiculously pretentious thing to post on an internet board, that is unless you missed the teal

feedback