* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Media Rights Update by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:45:54 PM]

Tyler Kolek Pre-Draft Video by We R Final Four
[Today at 01:46:19 PM]

Miletic Commits by rocky_warrior
[Today at 01:20:11 PM]

Shaka on Thanasis' podcast by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 01:18:02 PM]

2025 Recruiting by Uncle Rico
[Today at 12:35:51 PM]

President Lovell Passes Away by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 12:13:24 PM]

New Assistant Coach by cheebs09
[Today at 11:20:21 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: belling talks about sex incident again  (Read 12990 times)

GGGG

• All American
Re: belling talks about sex incident again
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2011, 12:12:12 PM »
Uh....has anyone here talked to my father?

wyzgy

• Team Captain
  • he who laughs last, laughs...last
Re: charlie sykes talks mu incident @ 9:00am hour
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2011, 12:31:03 PM »
very interesting replies to what charlie had to say about the topic-classic

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2011, 12:46:09 PM »

I'm thinking that we all had better things to do than listen to rumors pushed around by a gossip queen.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2011, 12:50:18 PM »
The left wingers are coming out of the wood work.  :'( :'(
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 12:52:35 PM by mupanther »
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2011, 12:59:28 PM »
I'm confused.  What are we supposed to be agreeing on?  Sultan being a father raper & Chicos a mother stabber, that father raping and mother stabbing are serious crimes, or the fact that they should be punished if that's what they are?  I'm with you on the last part - they should be punished, but since that's rather obvious, it begs the question as to why would you preface that with "juicy" allegations with no basis whatsoever?

Do you think Scoopers are just a bunch of morons who are so oblivious to the world that the only way to demonstrate a point is by inserting extreme allegations into a simple hypothetical?  Are you pushing an anti-Sultan and Chicos agenda behind the cloak of an "if/then" statement?  Do you have some sort of obsession with being objective (or wanting anonymous people to think you're objective)?  Or are you just trying to stir the pot?

(Rocky's right... this is fun.)

Just stating the "pesky fact" that if true (I personally am one of those who believe them not to be true) these would be more than disturbing and would and should result in serious consequences.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2011, 01:08:50 PM »

This is funny. Being able to take a joke is an admirable quality.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2011, 01:11:49 PM »

What did he say?

wyzgy

• Team Captain
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2011, 01:19:04 PM »
I'm thinking that we all had better things to do than listen to rumors pushed around by a gossip queen.
attack attack attack, shut up shut up shut up, nothing to see here, move on
all charlie was doing was asking for input from people on what constitutes rape. don't listen to the podcast or anything, you might learn something different-so much for diversity of opinions and tolerance...  interesting replies as one of the few women to call in gave the most controversial opinion.  no accusations, buzz never came up, no names, just conversation.  you guys go tune in to your npr for some "real" dialogue ?-(  funny how we have so many dumb, stupid, people for media except whoever they listen to, double :o we'll let daniel bice sort it all out ?-(

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »
attack attack attack, shut up shut up shut up, nothing to see here, move on
all charlie was doing was asking for input from people on what constitutes rape. don't listen to the podcast or anything, you might learn something different-so much for diversity of opinions and tolerance...  interesting replies as one of the few women to call in gave the most controversial opinion.  no accusations, buzz never came up, no names, just conversation.  you guys go tune in to your npr for some "real" dialogue ?-(  funny how we have so many dumb, stupid, people for media except whoever they listen to, double :o we'll let daniel bice sort it all out ?-(

Dude....calm down.  All those shows (on either side) are basically the same.  Some people get off on that.  I'd rather listen to someone strangling a cat.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2011, 01:30:53 PM »

Or my mother for that matter?

wyzgy

• Team Captain
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »

Dude....calm down.  All those shows (on either side) are basically the same.  Some people get off on that.  I'd rather listen to someone strangling a cat.

hey, no big deal.  i'm cool.  just enlightened verification of the left's thinking-you all passed.  i can't stand listening to RAYchel madow and chrissy "tingles" matthews or kweef olberwoman either-i get it.  go brewers!!

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2011, 02:08:30 PM »
hey, no big deal.  i'm cool.  just enlightened verification of the left's thinking-you all passed.  i can't stand listening to RAYchel madow and chrissy "tingles" matthews or kweef olberwoman either-i get it.  go brewers!!

The point he was making is that people who listen to or watch those shows only do it to confirm what they already know or think.  Regardless of their political beliefs.

Additionally, the only definition of rape is the one that is in the CSC... not what some lady from Waukesha thinks.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2011, 02:30:30 PM »
Going by the ratings, nobody is watching MSNBC
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2011, 02:47:09 PM »
Or my mother for that matter?

A likewise funny and admirable response.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2011, 03:06:16 PM »
A likewise funny and admirable response.

If Sultan is a father raper and Chicos is a mother stabber, not saying they are, but if they are, which one should be fired faster?  Which crime that I don't know they committed, but could have, is a more significant crime?  Rich Pitino also might be a mother stabber and a father raper, so should we blame the Chicago Tribune for revealing no facts whatsoever that  Chico and Sultan are partakers in father raping and mother stabbing but praise them from their revelation of Pitino's crimes he didn't commit but if he did would be a fire able offense?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:08:04 PM by mu03eng »
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2011, 03:15:10 PM »
If Sultan is a father raper and Chicos is a mother stabber, not saying they are, but if they are, which one should be fired faster?  Which crime that I don't know they committed, but could have, is a more significant crime?  Rich Pitino also might be a mother stabber and a father raper, so should we blame the Chicago Tribune for revealing no facts whatsoever that  Chico and Sultan are partakers in father raping and mother stabbing but praise them from their revelation of Pitino's crimes he didn't commit but if he did would be a fire able offense?

4never also goes by the internet moniker "Cap't Stabbin."

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2011, 03:19:31 PM »
If Sultan is a father raper and Chicos is a mother stabber, not saying they are, but if they are, which one should be fired faster?  Which crime that I don't know they committed, but could have, is a more significant crime?  Rich Pitino also might be a mother stabber and a father raper, so should we blame the Chicago Tribune for Chico and Sultan non commital of a crime but praise them from their revelation of Pitino's crimes he didn't commit but if he did would be a fire able offense?

I don't know why everyone is assuming that the rumor is that Sultan raped his own father, and that Chicos stabbed his own mother.  That's not the way I interpreted the rumor at all.  Granted, if, in fact, Sultan did rape his own father, and if Chicos did stab his own mother (and I'm not saying they did...I personally don't believe that), then I really think they should be punished.  That's some pretty bad stuff.

But, I interpreted the rumor as being that Sultan raped random fathers indiscriminately, and that Chicos stabbed random mothers on the street.  I doubt seriously that this is true, and I haven't seen any documentation, but if it is true, they should have the book thrown at them and punished severely.  There's absolutely no excuse for random, indiscriminate father raping and mother stabbing.  That's a lot worse than run-of-the-mill father raping and mother stabbing.  It would make me embarrassed to have been associated with them on this board if it is true (which I've mentioned that I don't think it is).
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2011, 03:49:30 PM »
If they are raping and stabbing, this is a new development that would never have happened under Crean.     Our standards have really slipped.     Why can't anybody but me see this?    And wyzgy, I listened to the second guy just as much as I listened to the first guy.    Their names don't matter to me because I don't live there.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2011, 04:03:08 PM »
If they are raping and stabbing, this is a new development that would never have happened under Crean.     Our standards have really slipped.     Why can't anybody but me see this?    And wyzgy, I listened to the second guy just as much as I listened to the first guy.    Their names don't matter to me because I don't live there.   

Actually, some people that I know said that if they were raping and stabbing, it started in 2001, while Crean was still there.  But, they told me that they don't think there was any raping or stabbing, and I'm inclined to agree with them.  But if there was...well...
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2011, 04:10:27 PM »
Just stating the "pesky fact" that if true (I personally am one of those who believe them not to be true) these would be more than disturbing and would and should result in serious consequences.

Gotcha.  One more clarification -- are we holding Chicos and Sultan to a higher standard?  Shouldn't we be equally disturbed if someone else raped a (or their) father or stabbed a (or their) mother?
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2011, 04:33:16 PM »
The point he was making is that people who listen to or watch those shows only do it to confirm what they already know or think.  Regardless of their political beliefs.

I wouldn't limit that to just "those shows"....plenty of research out there that people gravitate toward media that confirms their beliefs as well.  NY Times, Fox News, etc, etc.  They all pander to an audience of some kind.

MUMac

• All American
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »
I read it just fine.  You're asking me to ignore the line about how their could be altruistic reasons as if you didn't state it, sorry...not going to do it.  That's just simply an inane statement to make.  Can you imagine if he did this and it went to trial?  He could be accused of trying to scare a witness, trying to get her to drop charges, trying to buy silence, etc, etc.  Even if he did none of these things, that could be the perception which is why there is never an altruistic reason good enough to do something that silly.

Do you understand the concept of a paragraph?  Sentences before set up sentences after?  Obviously the answer is no.  Try 1st grade english again.  My god, you are a difficult individual to discuss anything with.  Twist, turn, run away.  MO of chico's.

Again, and I will type slowly so you can follow.  If following my comments, there was no longer an MU trial, nor was there any investigation by the police (as no complaint had been filed).  Yikes, you really do not put concepts together very well, do you?  I guess your hatred and abstinence clouds your ability to understand.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:08:48 PM by MUMac »

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2011, 08:30:57 PM »
You sound angry.  Try a beer, it's the weekend.  You'll live longer with less anger in your life...seriously you will. 

Incidentally I haven't run away from anything.  Nor do I hate anything to cloud my perception, but it's clear you still have some issues because this has been your rant for awhile now.  May I suggest an IPA?

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2011, 09:00:42 PM »
Could I recommend a little Kate Upton to cool off this thread. She is my new obsession, now that I can't engage in dialogue with the Bailbondsmen.  Scroll to middle of the linked page below and press play.  Enjoy.

http://egotastic.com/2011/05/kate-upton-jiggles-when-she-wiggles-for-beach-bunny-swimwear/
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

mviale

• All American
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2011, 09:51:16 PM »
wow - this thread is creating hatred - maybe time to lock/delete/retire
You heard it here first. Davante Gardner will be a Beast this year.
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259

feedback