Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: 'coverage map' of MU/MSU  (Read 8171 times)

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
Re: 'coverage map' of MU/MSU
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2007, 08:14:13 AM »
Questions for Chicos/everyonel: I have Time Warner Digital Cable. Last year, 5 channels in in the (i want to say) 800s magically showed up on my guide free of charge, giving me the ability to watch every single game.  No ordering, no extra charges, they just were there. Naturally, I didnt ask any questions, just enjoyed hours of college hoops. 

Answer: CBB is correct.  During the madness, CBS58 takes over 4 channels on TWC and broadcasts all 4 feeds.  It's pretty awesome.  They've done it for 3-4 years, and are doing it again this year.

GOMU1104

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 08:55:32 AM »
Questions for Chicos/everyonel: I have Time Warner Digital Cable. Last year, 5 channels in in the (i want to say) 800s magically showed up on my guide free of charge, giving me the ability to watch every single game.  No ordering, no extra charges, they just were there. Naturally, I didnt ask any questions, just enjoyed hours of college hoops. 

My questions..
1. Did anyone else experience this?

2. Can I expect to have this same ability this year??

Thanks for any help!!

I assume you are in Milwaukee...is that correct?  Yes, Milwaukee is one of the markets that has "multicasting" for the NCAA tournament.  Detroit, Raleigh, Columbus, and about 10 mid to small size DMAs (your Palm Springs size variety) have this.  I have a list at the office of which multicast markets there are this year.

Yes I am in milwaukee.....and I couldnt be happier!!!!  Now as soon as I get work out of the way today, its smooth sailin for the next 4 days!!

yungmufan20

• Scholarship Player
  • The Three Amigos
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2007, 09:33:26 AM »
    I live in germantown and we get timewarner digital cable and we get all the tourny games for free. Someone I know used to have digital cable and got rid of the plan still has the box and gets those games for free. Basicly i love how direct tv lets you watch a couple games at once but i just love time warner

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2007, 01:07:50 PM »
Here are some of the other markets offering it

Atlanta
Portland
Seattle
Milwaukee
Providence
Albany
Raleigh
Tucson
Columbia
Huntsville
Macon
Wheeling
Las Vegas
Greensboro
Little Rock
Lexington
Roanoke
Myrtle Beach
Lewisburg
Kansas City

muhoosier260

• All American
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 06:09:31 PM »
i can't get this thing to work showing me the coverage, if anyone can tell me what the coverage map says for northeastern indiana (fort wayne) let me know, feel free to post during the game if you get a chance

feedback