collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Josh Gasser  (Read 5223 times)

thebadge10

• Walk-On
Josh Gasser
« on: January 23, 2011, 01:08:40 PM »
I know you guys love to keep track of Josh so I will help you out a little!  Nice little triple double for him today!  First in program history!

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Josh Gasser
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 01:20:26 PM »
First in program history!

LOL.  Sad.

Did they play Marquette today?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Fred Garvin

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »
Northwestern,Michigan,Iowa,and Indiana are frickin terrible.They are gimmie wins.Nice game against terrible competition.

Marquette84

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 01:47:12 PM »
I know you guys love to keep track of Josh so I will help you out a little!  Nice little triple double for him today!  First in program history!
We only care about Gasser on this board when he has a 1 point, 0 rebound performance.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 01:52:38 PM »
We only care about Gasser on this board when he has a 1 point, 0 rebound performance.

LOL.  How true. 

Poor Northwestern.  I was really hoping they would go to the NCAAs this year, but doesn't look likely.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 03:42:27 PM »
If you two were consistent, we would have a new thread every time JuJuan Johnson had a good game for Purdue.   Of course, that would involve reflecting poorly on Crean and his big-landing ability.   It also involves a player that might actually see playing time at MU if he was on the roster.    Weird that you two would be jumping on this.   Didn't see that coming.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »
LOL.  Sad.

Did they play Marquette today?

Really sad, especially when you consider said triple double consisted of 10,12, and 10. How incredibly underwhelming.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 08:33:57 PM »
Congrats to the Gasser slurpers on this board. Your boy had his first productive game since Thanksgiving...and in a 40-point blowout no less. 

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »
Congrats to the Gasser slurpers on this board. Your boy had his first productive game since Thanksgiving...and in a 40-point blowout no less. 

His job as a freshman is to be a role player and help his team win.  That's what he does.  They are 17-4, beat us, are 3rd in their conference and on their way to their 13th straight NCAA appearance. 

That's what he and his teammates do...they just win

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 08:46:38 PM »
His job as a freshman is to be a role player and help his team win.  That's what he does.  They are 17-4, beat us, are 3rd in their conference and on their way to their 13th straight NCAA appearance. 

...until the NCAA Tournament.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 08:46:47 PM »

Can't say I've ever witnessed another MU fan that has been so eager to repeatedly mention, over and over and over, how the Wisconsin program is so much better than MU.  Think this is about the 7 or 8th posts repeating the same above content in the last 2 ore 3 days.  While the statements aren't false that are being made - seems there is only 1 or 2 "fans" here that want to harp on the same fact over and over and over again about how UW is a better program.  Bizarre.  Can't imagine many Indiana fans harping over and over and over how much better the Purdue program is than the IU program - in fact doubt you'd ever find an IU fan posting such content over and over and over.  
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2011, 09:21:11 PM »
...until the NCAA Tournament.

Then what would you describe our performance as?  In the last decade they have 16 NCAA wins, we have 6.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »
Then what would you describe our performance as?  In the last decade they have 16 NCAA wins, we have 6.

Who said I was comparing them to MU? You said that all they do is win. I elaborated on that statement in order to make it more accurate.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 09:24:40 PM »
Can't say I've ever witnessed another MU fan that has been so eager to repeatedly mention, over and over and over, how the Wisconsin program is so much better than MU.  Think this is about the 7 or 8th posts repeating the same above content in the last 2 ore 3 days.  While the statements aren't false that are being made - seems there is only 1 or 2 "fans" here that want to harp on the same fact over and over and over again about how UW is a better program.  Bizarre.  Can't imagine many Indiana fans harping over and over and over how much better the Purdue program is than the IU program - in fact doubt you'd ever find an IU fan posting such content over and over and over.  

I don't relish in it, I just find it odd that MU fans bash UW players, call their program poor, say how they are on the way out with talent and can't recruit.  Then, I turn on my REALITY GOGGLES and ask myself WTF are these people talking about.  They play smart, they win more than we do, they are good at the fundamentals of basketball (leading the nation in Free Throw shooting at over 81% for example).   So if we're going to keep acting like Jacktards and ripping their players and program, then yes I'm going to point out how stupid those posters here are for doing that. 

We shouldn't be running around pounding our chest how great we are and crapping on our rival when we aren't not achieving what they are....makes us look really stupid.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2011, 09:30:48 PM »

What Chicos said...

I don't relish in it, I just find it odd that MU fans bash UW players, call their program poor, say how they are on the way out with talent and can't recruit.  Then, I turn on my REALITY GOGGLES and ask myself WTF are these people talking about.  They play smart, they win more than we do, they are good at the fundamentals of basketball (leading the nation in Free Throw shooting at over 81% for example).   So if we're going to keep acting like Jacktards and ripping their players and program, then yes I'm going to point out how stupid those posters here are for doing that.  

We shouldn't be running around pounding our chest how great we are and crapping on our rival when we aren't not achieving what they are....makes us look really stupid.

What we heard..."I do it to be a jag and to draw attention to myself."

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 09:31:28 PM »
Uh, Wisconsin is our rival, right?  Of course people here are going to rip their program. I can only imagine the wonderful things they say about us on their boards.  And imagine is all I can do, becuz I don't give a poop what they think.  I am sure the badger fans feel the same way about what we say.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 09:45:07 PM »
Uh, Wisconsin is our rival, right?  Of course people here are going to rip their program. I can only imagine the wonderful things they say about us on their boards.  And imagine is all I can do, becuz I don't give a poop what they think.  I am sure the badger fans feel the same way about what we say.

Correct, but usually people are intelligent to say things that about rivals don't make us look like Jacktards when they have the upper hand.   It looks really stupid when we're saying how crappy they are and they go out and beat us.  It looks worse when we have people here that say they are on their way to continued 2nd division finishes because their recruiting is "down" and here they are again, in the upper part of their conference. 

Usually when one gloat's to his rival it's because he has something to gloat about.

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 09:55:07 PM »
This an internet message board.  Not exactly the measuring stick I would use for rational behavior.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 10:34:16 PM »
How is Rob Wilson progressing under Bo?  I thought this kid would be the next Flowers but he is stuck deep on Bo's bench. 

wildbillsb

• Team Captain
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2011, 10:59:54 PM »
Correct, but usually people are intelligent to say things that about rivals don't make us look like Jacktards when they have the upper hand.   It looks really stupid when we're saying how crappy they are and they go out and beat us.  It looks worse when we have people here that say they are on their way to continued 2nd division finishes because their recruiting is "down" and here they are again, in the upper part of their conference. 

Usually when one gloat's to his rival it's because he has something to gloat about.

Chicos is right.
Peace begins with a smile.  -  Mother Teresa

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2011, 11:13:26 PM »
How is Rob Wilson progressing under Bo?  I thought this kid would be the next Flowers but he is stuck deep on Bo's bench. 

Yes he is, but it doesn't seem to be hurting them.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 12:33:20 AM »
Close...but I like our guy's upside vs. Gasser to Wilson in the Swing. 

http://statsheet.com/mcb/players/compare?add=josh-gasser&p1=vander-blue

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 01:56:55 AM »

Nice find.

Two things stand out:
1) Vander needs to work on his FTs.
2) Gasser gets more rebs.
SS Marquette

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 08:39:18 AM »

Wow.  That was actually very interesting.  Thanks for posting that.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 08:40:18 AM »

Well, considering how much traffic the Tom Oates thread received, I would say that many of us care deeply about what Badger fans say.

feedback