Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: team chemistry...  (Read 12419 times)

boyonthedock

Re: team chemistry...
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2010, 02:10:20 PM »
i dont know. on the the one hand, everyone fights with there friends now and again.

and think of it this way. when you played sports, did you like every one on your team? were you friends with everyone? how about at your job? It s unrealistic to expect all these people to love one another. you deal with people you dont like every day. as long as they like buzz, thats all i care about.

I hated about half of everyone i ever played sports with. but it wasn't a problem at all to play as team. becasue games are fun.

Secret of the Ouse

• Starter
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2010, 02:15:32 PM »
Won't somebody please think of the children

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 02:39:39 PM »
Otule probably wanted to put ketchup on his dog, and the other guys were telling him that you can't do that once you're older than 9.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 02:57:06 PM »
Clearly the posters here are trying to sabotage the program

Did any of the posters suggest that they knew unsavory things about the program from inside unnamed sources? Didn't think so.

Atlanta Warrior

• Walk-On
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 03:32:26 PM »
This is the kind of TMZ like crap that really makes it difficult to visit this board.  I realize I'm probably considerbly older than the average poster but I do like to come here to get other's persepctive.  What purpose does the original post serve? 

madtownwarrior

• All American
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2010, 04:27:34 PM »
Did any of the posters suggest that they knew unsavory things about the program from inside unnamed sources? Didn't think so.

Or continuously beating up Buzz / the program over a situation of which not all the facts are known...

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 12:27:26 PM »
Good thing Twitter is known as a bastion of virtue or else we might have a problem on our hands.  :-\

lab_warrior

• All American
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 02:30:46 PM »
Seriously, between this (I'd call it a "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night." post), DB's "boot", and "OMG, NO RECRUITS HAVE COMMITTED YET!" everybody needs to calm down, chick-from-Airplane style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJsTbKEHH9g

Midnight madness is in less than 20 days. 

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 02:41:49 PM »
i blame the dog haus. this sh*t never happens at gyros.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 05:09:47 PM »

Wait, the opening thread talks of a possible fight and the team not getting along...do we have proof?  Pictures?  Audio?  Clearly, this original poster is trying to "sabotage" the program.   ::)   I hear that Leanne Brooks and Gary Gray say hello.

MU Ted

• Walk-On
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2010, 07:05:33 PM »
getting old. even in jest.

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2010, 08:33:57 PM »
just a hard foul in a pick up game..nothing more or less...everything is good.

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2010, 07:33:58 AM »
Thats not what it sounds like to me at all.

The only quoted dialogue is from Junior, who was already there.  Sounds to me like Junior was trying to play peacemaker.
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 08:10:21 AM »
Wait, the opening thread talks of a possible fight and the team not getting along...do we have proof?  Pictures?  Audio?  Clearly, this original poster is trying to "sabotage" the program.   ::)   I hear that Leanne Brooks and Gary Gray say hello.

Let it go, Chico.

As far as the alledged "argument" goes, who cares? When I was in college I think all of my roommates had some sort of issue with every other one at some point. It happens, you get over it, you forget about it, and you're all still friends afterwards. We're guys. That's what we do.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2010, 10:22:33 AM »
It wasnt in MU's best interest to have Brad Forster portraying himself as a legitimate reporter either...but this site was more than willing to accomidate him.

It's not in this site's best interest to keep you around bashing MUScoop, but we still accommodate you.  Got anything else to add?

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2010, 10:30:23 AM »
I wonder if the players get this concerned when MUScoopers have disagreements, which is basically every 15 min.

"Yo, did you see Chico's and Lenny's going at it again today? I hope they stay friends." - Jimmy Butler

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 10:43:28 AM »
"Yo, did you see Chico's and Lenny's going at it again today? I hope they stay friends." - Jimmy Butler

This needs to be your forum signature.

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 10:58:22 AM »
This thread is still going?
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 11:05:29 AM »
Let it go, Chico.

As far as the alledged "argument" goes, who cares? When I was in college I think all of my roommates had some sort of issue with every other one at some point. It happens, you get over it, you forget about it, and you're all still friends afterwards. We're guys. That's what we do.

I think you missed my point.  I agree, this is entirely silly and this crap happens all the time. It is what guys do.  My point was more about Lenny's ridiculous hypocrisy on who he decides to label as saboteur and who he says nothing about (despite actual unconfirmed details that are posted here by that poster). 

Canadian Dimes

• All American
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 12:28:49 PM »
I think you missed my point.  I agree, this is entirely silly and this crap happens all the time. It is what guys do.  My point was more about Lenny's ridiculous hypocrisy on who he decides to label as saboteur and who he says nothing about (despite actual unconfirmed details that are posted here by that poster). 

You always have a point.  No one gets your points.  No one agrees with your points...you are an idiot.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2010, 12:37:15 PM »
You always have a point.  No one gets your points.  No one agrees with your points...you are an idiot.

All you have to do next is call him a nazi and you'll have won your Internet argument!  Don't give up now!!

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2010, 12:45:08 PM »

Who cares what Lenny says about you?

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 12:55:22 PM »
....can't wait until season starts...so we can at least argue about something interesting

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2010, 01:47:07 PM »

You acknowledge that this is silly. You further acknowledge that this kind of crap happens all the time. I agree, and so would every prospective player and parent. If we all agree nobody cares about this stuff how am I a hypocrite for not being outraged?

Now someone reporting to have inside sources that MU no longer "does it the right way" is a huge negative and a major red flag to recruits, parents and the NCAA. The only hypocrisy here is your drawing a parallel between your posts and a post about a silly argument.

feedback