collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: FatHead sale  (Read 9972 times)

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
FatHead sale
« on: August 09, 2010, 02:57:00 PM »
SS Marquette

reinko

• All American
Re: FatHead sale
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 03:13:44 PM »
http://www.graveyardmall.com/fsicode.html

Most $27.99

Alright, let's have some fun at work boys...The Fathead on that link you think sells the least...

I'm going with Heyward Bey...

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 03:40:11 PM »
Brady Quinn: Browns.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 03:57:50 PM »
im going to go with the nascar giant #s.  nothing says 'fan' like a giant yellow 24 hanging on your wall. 

mosarsour

• All American
  • IV
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 05:09:55 PM »
Damn man! You're always the guy that finds these online deals!  :o

MU B2002

• All American
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 08:36:08 PM »
burrow...  You obviously have not been to enough NASCAR events, the place where Zubaz prints never go out of style.  I would guess the car #s are some of the highest selling items.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

🏀

• All American
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 09:02:23 PM »
burrow...  You obviously have not been to enough NASCAR events, the place where Zubaz prints never go out of style.  I would guess the car #s are some of the highest selling items.

Should people from Wisconsin really be talking about Zubaz? It's sad because the Zubaz revival was directed at Wisconsin & Minnesota, and it worked.

MU B2002

• All American
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 11:43:48 PM »
Should people from Wisconsin really be talking about Zubaz? It's sad because the Zubaz revival was directed at Wisconsin & Minnesota, and it worked.

Not from Wisconsin.
I'm a FIB.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 12:44:36 AM »
Alright, let's have some fun at work boys...The Fathead on that link you think sells the least...

I'm going with Heyward Bey...

Darrius Heyward-Bey...

Best line from last season about DHB:
"Darrius Heyward-Bey has more names than TDs."

or through week 6, "...has more names than receptions." (He finished the season with 11.)
SS Marquette

jaybilaswho?

• All American
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 10:55:07 AM »
Do people really buy these things?!?!?!

As a single, childless 26 year old male... i honestly can not picture EVER buying these things.

Are these mainly directed at people with kids or guys with man caves that need more team/player specific crap on their walls?
"A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious." Al McGuire

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 11:14:56 AM »

As a single, childless 26 year old male... i honestly can not picture EVER buying these things.

Are these mainly directed at people with kids or guys with man caves that need more team/player specific crap on their walls?

Agreed.  I've never understood their target market.  I know my son thinks they're kind of cool, but the regular $100 price tag puts them way, way out of his league (because I sure as hell am not buying one for him).  Even at these discounted prices my son won't bite.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

mosarsour

• All American
  • IV
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 11:17:48 AM »

<------ Has a mancave, but still won't purchase a fathead. Although if they had a really cool one of Al, I'd seriously consider it.

dwaderoy2004

• All American
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 01:44:50 PM »
the ones of actual players, i would never buy, because it's pretty creepy.  However, I do have one of the MU logo, and it is really sweet.  It looks like I painted it on my basement wall.  For $99, not worth it, but if the MU one goes on sale for $27, I would totally recommend it.

APieperFan3

• Team Captain
  • We Are Marquette
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 02:15:07 PM »

I got one of Timmy Maymon behind my bar. Had to pay the full $99 price tho...good news it that it's a scratch and sniff...smell is somewhere between that of hennessy and unrealistic expectations for his son's jumpshot
The "average fan" is an idiot.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
I'm way past the target age, but kids love them. My nieces and nephews have two -- D. Hester and J. Toews -- in their "rec room" and they actually look pretty good. Believe me, I had my share of Sports Illustrated posters in my room growing up. I had a Payton and, I think an old Alan Page one. The good thing about Fatheads is you can just tear them right off the wall. 

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 04:46:51 PM »
I'm way past the target age, but kids love them. My nieces and nephews have two -- D. Hester and J. Toews -- in their "rec room" and they actually look pretty good. Believe me, I had my share of Sports Illustrated posters in my room growing up. I had a Payton and, I think an old Alan Page one. The good thing about Fatheads is you can just tear them right off the wall. 

B.S.  we know you have an I4 fathead over your bed.   ;D

🏀

• All American
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 05:05:28 PM »
Who cares about the Fatheads, what about the Encyclopedia Britannica 2009 Ultimate Reference DVD with 1-year Britannica Online Premium Subscription ($70 value)?

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 10:42:45 AM »
this begs the question - can they get the rights to make movie character fatheads? they would reach an entire new audience.

for instance, how cool would it be to get the bartender from the shining and throw him behind your bar?  if the fathead people don't get on it, I will and I'll laugh all the way to the bank.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 12:07:36 PM »
this begs the question - can they get the rights to make movie character fatheads? they would reach an entire new audience.

for instance, how cool would it be to get the bartender from the shining and throw him behind your bar?  if the fathead people don't get on it, I will and I'll laugh all the way to the bank.

Part of Mad Men Collection...

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010, 12:17:05 PM »

Ding ding

We have a partnership deal with FatHead and they sell the crap out of the NASCAR logos, or at least they did through last year.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »
My roommate has an OchoCinco one and its at the bottom of the steps coming from our roof deck to our second level.  And despite it being there for the 15 months we've lived there, it still freaks me out each time I see it.

LON

• All American
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 04:40:25 PM »
Part of Mad Men Collection...

ZFB would toss it in her

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 07:25:29 PM »
Goddamnright I would!

reinko

• All American
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 07:43:35 PM »
And you wouldn't Lance?

Unless you bat for the Yankees, not that there anything wrong with that.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 08:29:45 PM »
ZFB would toss it in her

There's a good six hours of pep in those funbags.

feedback