Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [GoMarquette.com] MU To Open 2010-11 Campaign With Exhibition Against St. John's (MN)  (Read 2668 times)

GoMarquetteSays

MU To Open 2010-11 Campaign With Exhibition Against St. John's (MN)

Beginning on July 12, GoMarquette.com will announce the non-conference portion of the 2010-11 men's basketball team's schedule. Opponents and dates will be revealed on a daily basis and will include tentative games times when possible. The series of announcements will conclude on Thursday, July 22.

http://onlyfans.cstv.com/schools/marq/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/071210aaa.html

GGGG

• All American
MU To Open 2010-11 Campaign With Exhibition Against St. John's (MN)

Beginning on July 12, GoMarquette.com will announce the non-conference portion of the 2010-11 men's basketball team's schedule. Opponents and dates will be revealed on a daily basis and will include tentative games times when possible. The series of announcements will conclude on Thursday, July 22.

http://onlyfans.cstv.com/schools/marq/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/071210aaa.html   

I thought they would have realized that the Parade O' Cupcakes idea was kind of lame last year....but I guess not.

GOMU1104

• All American
Its an exhibition. Our ooc schedule is very good as it stands right now, regardless of who the cupcakes are.

LAMUfan

• All American
considering the youth and relative question marks about rotation/ playing time, I think a visit to the bakery this fall is appropriate.  Give the new guys a chance to gel.

GGGG

• All American
I'm not complaining about the schedule...just the method in which they choose to unveil it.

Benny B

• All American

I thought they would have realized that the Parade O' Cupcakes idea was kind of lame last year....but I guess not.

Masters of suspense, they are.  That St. John's (MN) announcement blew my mind away.  Who's next?  I can't wait until tomorrow.  The anticipation is killing me.... must.... donate.... more..... to.... Blue & Gold...... fund.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
I appreciate this game the Al
Teams from the 60s and 70s would always play SJ-MN yearly.

A return to tradition!
SS Marquette

NCMUFan

• All American
Do we have a closed door scrimmage with a high level D1 school this year?

Litehouse

• All American
I thought Tony Bennett was returning the favor and bringing UVa here this year, but I haven't seen anything about it recently.

chapman

• All American
Masters of suspense, they are.  That St. John's (MN) announcement blew my mind away.  Who's next?  I can't wait until tomorrow.  The anticipation is killing me.... must.... donate.... more..... to.... Blue & Gold...... fund.

Will it be Centenary?  Maybe about Thursday they will reveal that we are playing UWGB or Bucknell?  The suspense!!!

Tulsa Warrior

• Team Captain
Buzz said the closed door scrimage last year in Charlottesville, Virginia cost some bucks to pull off.  I hae no problem with St. John's of Minnesota just so it isn't a home and home deal.  ;)

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
Pick on it or not, this is way better than waiting untill Labor Day weekend fo the schedule.

I think they do it to get more traffic on the web-site, by putting one team out every day.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton