Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Anybody else sick of Wade?  (Read 15307 times)

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
Anybody else sick of Wade?
« on: May 27, 2010, 05:50:18 PM »
He calls the Bulls a disloyal organization.  This coming from a guy who cheated on his wife and appeared in an ESPN ad with IU shorts. 
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

PGsHeroes32

• All American
Re: Anybody else sick of Wade?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 05:54:10 PM »
I love Wade
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »
I just posted on the Superbar about this, but Wade is so off base about the Bulls and loyalty, it's beyond ignorant. I love him for what he did for MU, but yes, I'm sick of him.

Wade is re-signing with the Heat, this is all garbage talk anyway.

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 06:18:15 PM »
He calls the Bulls a disloyal organization.  This coming from a guy who cheated on his wife and appeared in an ESPN ad with IU shorts. 

Sick of the best player the school has ever and probably will ever see, no, not me.  It's going to take a lot more than a little insult to his hometown NBA franchise for me to get sick of him.  Obviously, I'm not a big fan of the supposed indiscretions but nobody's perfect.

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 06:27:12 PM »
I am curious..is it a known fact that he cheated first?... lol some of you sound like bucky posters.

PJDunn

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 06:30:40 PM »
Great point.  No one on this forum has any idea what went on in their personal life.  However, if I were a betting man...

GOMU85

• Starter
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 06:33:42 PM »
I Love WADE!! HE CAN DO NO WRONG!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 06:35:46 PM »
D Wade is the man.

Get your chicago bulls fanboyism back to the Superbar.

esotericmindguy

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 06:57:30 PM »
I am curious..is it a known fact that he cheated first?... lol some of you sound like bucky posters.

Doe Kay, yeah he didn't cheat....the problem is his wife didn't get the "married to a superstar" memo.

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 07:15:57 PM »
If you are really that shocked, you had blue and gold goggles on since he has been at MU. There are tons of rumors of his fondness of the ladies and has been in a good amount of shady dealings since being in the league. Definitely not in Zach Randolph territory but he has been far from the perfect human being. He just was blessed with a marketable personality and basketball skills. I think people on here build MU guys up too much and then become bitter. Everybody loved Crean while he was here and if you ripped him you were crucified. Now as players transfer, it couldn't possibly be because Buzz gave a little nudge. No one is a perfect human being and we should stop pretending they are perfect. Just hope they are kept in line while representing Marquette.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 07:37:46 PM »
Nope.

I'm tired of his commercials featuring the portly and annoying Charles Barkley, though.
SS Marquette

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 07:37:52 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are a NBA fan and a Bulls fan.   ;D

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 07:43:11 PM »
People are sick of him because they build them up too much to begin with.  He's just a basketball player...who is also a human being.

Markusquette

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 08:05:28 PM »
The only thing that surprised me a bit was how huge his ego became, but I guess it's expected.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 08:08:46 PM »
I hate the bulls, so anybody who disses them only goes up in my estimation.

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 08:17:07 PM »
First of all, Wade was growing up in Chicago around the time I was, and the fact that the organization did anything to make Jordan mad was looked at poorly.  I'm not a Jordan fan, but you know Wade is.

Second, you have no clue what went on between he and his wife.  What we do seem to know is that she's most likely certified nuts.

Third, maybe Wade wants Labron or Bosh (both rumored to end up with the Bulls) in Miami with him, so he has something to gain by getting them to back away from the Bulls.  ESPN is reporting that Wade is organizing for the major free agents to talk.  

APieperFan3

• Team Captain
  • We Are Marquette
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 08:31:49 PM »
Nope.

I'm tired of his commercials featuring the portly and annoying Charles Barkley, though.

you mean Chuck isnt in your 5??    ;D
The "average fan" is an idiot.

MedicineHatSpanker

• Starter
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 10:24:30 PM »

What the hell difference does it make who went first. Infidelity is infidelity. You don't take a number to do so.

Didn't you have logic at Marquette? Fr Davitt is ashamed.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 01:19:41 AM by MedicineHatSpanker »

wadefan#1

• Starter
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 10:53:52 PM »

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 11:24:02 PM »
Wade is my guy and I'm nowhere near sick of him, but he's way off base on this one.  In the superbar threat there are about 10 separate instances of the Bulls being loyal to their former players.

CrazyEcho

• Team Captain
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 11:29:57 PM »
No . . . but, I'm sick of all the butt-hurt Bulls fans who think their team can do no wrong. 

Bottom line: MJ doesn't seem to have a lot to do with the Bulls.  D-Wade, who MJ let debut his shoes, doesn't think they were loyal to him.  They may have been  loyal to other players, but MJ is the one D-Wade relates to. 

Peoples_Republic_Warrior

• Walk-On
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 11:37:37 PM »
Honestly, who cares? D wade grew up a bulls fan, just like a lot of posters here, saw what he saw happen with Pippen and Jordan, and now has his opinion on the issue.

HouWarrior

• All American
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 12:10:15 AM »
What an irony that a site dedicated, and made available to all of us to openly share, agree or disagree with the opinions of others (who dont play the game--lol), are offended by an MU alum's opinion...some even turning their offense at his verbal opinion to a personal feeling toward the opiner, or to an attack on his personal life.
Aside from free speech and respect of the right...why not note that Wade is a player actually playing in the NBA, and he is certainly entitled to voice what his impression/attitude is of another  professional employer, in his business.

Neither Jordan, Pippen, or Jackson completed their careers with the bulls, and each went elswhere seeking further success. Is that a loyalty  issue of the player/coach or of the team/mangment  ---who knows, BUT......just as you are entitled to yours, I think Wade is  entitled to his opinion, and all of us should share a mutual respect of our differring views.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 12:36:48 AM »
Neither Jordan, Pippen, or Jackson completed their careers with the bulls, and each went elswhere seeking further success..

Scottie Pippen played his final two years with the Bulls.

Pippen was washed up and couldn't play yet the Bulls traded for him, gave him good money, and kept him for two years to finish his career.  They also gave him a huge retirement sendoff.  Yet another example of their loyalty.

The Bulls organization has many flaws but loyalty isn't one of them.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 01:38:48 AM »
The Bulls organization has many flaws but loyalty isn't one of them.

Not to mention they brought Paxson back as GM when it's unlikely any other organization would have given him a similar chance, and reportedly reached out to Jackson in hopes of bringing him back. We all know Jerry Krause was a bit of a d-bag, but it's foolish to think that his actions years ago sully the entire organization.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.