Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Here's how you can get off work & watch the first two rounds - guaranteed!  (Read 2095 times)

VegasWarrior77

• All American
http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/2010/03/post-292.html.php

The local sports talk guys in Vegas played "Dickie V" a few weeks back.  I think these Oregon doctors started this a couple years ago.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

flash

• Team Captain
Great idea!  I'm def gonna have to try that

WxWarrior

• Scholarship Player
The Clinic of Urology (in MKE) is running the same promo on 540 ESPN.  They throw in a pizza and 2 litre od soda... seriously!

Coleman

• All American
this is hilarious

warriors1991

• Team Captain
Of course this only works if the remainder of the family that you HAVE produced so far actually LEAVES and doesn't climb all over you all weekend. Thus proving exactly why you wanted to have the procedure done IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

VegasWarrior77

• All American
The Clinic of Urology (in MKE) is running the same promo on 540 ESPN.  They throw in a pizza and 2 litre od soda... seriously!

There are a lot of others doing it now.  The Oregon doctors include a recovery kit that includes a t-shirt, cooler and bag of peas for those "tender moments"!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

muwarrior69

• All American
Well, I don't need an excuse or a vasectomy.....I'm retired.

BrewCity83

• All American
I am living proof that this is an excellent strategy.  Let your wife know that the recovery time is 3-4 days and that you must not be climbed upon.  And that you are doing this for her.  She will be grateful and you can watch 4 days of wall-to-wall ball.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

SERocks

• Team Captain
Damn it.  Had mine year's ago, and not during March Madness. 

Fullodds

• All American
Very painful when they remove the tape from my chest.

paddyquakes

• Walk-On
I did it for real in March Madness 96 after my 4th child.  She left me alone for the weekend with a 12 pack, the remote and my vile of pills.  I have been asking the doctor to state, officially to my wife, that it reconnected and needs to be snipped again. I am dead serious.