[Today at 03:40:45 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by NickelDimer
[Today at 03:31:19 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:05:12 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: WE ARE MARQUETTE t-shirts  (Read 57707 times)

mu-rara

• All American
Re: WE ARE MARQUETTE t-shirts
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2010, 12:07:19 PM »
Just checked ebay and found these ones at www.marquette-warriors.com.

I'm pretty sure that the Warrior they use on that shirt didn't exist until the 80's.  Un-authentic.

MUFC9295

• Team Captain
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2010, 12:29:36 PM »
Ordered one as well.  Thank you for your efforts. 

LON

• All American
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2010, 12:35:58 PM »
What's the best way of ensuring delivery in time for Thursday's game (other than going back in time)?

I'll be ordering a his and hers either way

IAmMarquette

• All American
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2010, 01:20:14 PM »
Are they of the thin cotton variety or thick Hanes cotton?

Thanks

American Apparel. Thin & light.

Skarrface

• Walk-On
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2010, 01:25:01 PM »
+1 on the long sleeve!!
It's cold in Wisconsin!

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2010, 03:30:02 PM »
What's the best way of ensuring delivery in time for Thursday's game (other than going back in time)?

I'll be ordering a his and hers either way

Did the same (ordered his & hers), but I'm guessing there's no way I'll get them before I hit the road on Sat.

aequitas321 - if there's anyway to get an expedite, let us know!

IAmMarquette

• All American
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2010, 04:02:20 PM »
Blue "We Are Marquette" and Gold "Marquette Warriors" purchased.

Thanks again, aequitas!

aequitas321

• Walk-On
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2010, 05:58:09 PM »
Ok... I just got home from work a few minutes ago. I'll be looking over all these questions and answering them in the coming half hour or so. But before I do, I'd just like to express my appreciation for the praise for getting the page up.

The one thing that I would like to address immediately though is that the question of whether or not they'll be delivered in time for Thursday's "Gold Out" that I saw some of you guys talking about in another thread..... I really wish I would have found this page earlier.

I'll be back in just a little while... it's been quite a long day, but I will be back to answer everything else right after I get some eats.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 10:30:29 PM by aequitas321 »

mwbauer7

• All American
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »
Prior to this thread reaching 3-4 pages, I didn't think to open it because I assumed it would lead to some useless link.

I was absolutely wrong. These things are awesome. Ordering mine tonight.

cordellfan

• Walk-On
    • The Shirt Alert
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2010, 06:32:33 PM »
Hey, an old customer of mine emailed me a link to this thread. I see someone already posted a link, but my site does have a MU Warriors shirt for those interested:

http://www.theshirtalert.com/wisconsin-sports-shirts.html

I run The Shirt Alert with the help of a few other MU alumni and we wanted to get a few other Marquette shirts up this season but things got pretty busy around Christmas. The one Warriors shirt we have can be ordered as a tshirt, long sleeve, or hoodie. Shirts are only $18 with free shipping on all orders. We do our best with customer service and haven't had too many complaints. Most of our customers keep coming back and even refer us more business as evidence by the posts in this thread already.

Let me know if you guys have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.

aequitas321

• Walk-On
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2010, 08:03:00 PM »
Ok... to answer some questions that should be posted up on the 'purchase' page by some time tonight.

As far as shirts being delivered by THURSDAY evening's game against Pitt, I wish it were possible however with such a small time window, getting these in your hands by then is incredibly doubtful.

LONG SLEEVES.... I just looked into that. One option at the moment is available for long sleeved American Apparel. They would be organic fine jersey all cotton, though would only be available in blue and only as a unisex fit. They're 3 bucks more than the short sleeve t-shirts we've got posted now. We would surely consider offering this if you guys want them.

HOODIES... Here's my thinking on the hoodies. So far everything is American Apparel. The hoodies however, would not be. It's fair to say that Hanes, Gildan, Anvil and such, all make warmer hooded sweatshirts. These will also be posted soon as well. Maybe not in the next day or so, but you won't have to wait long.

ALTERNATE 'Warrior' Design(s)... As with the hoodies, they'll be included on our page soon also. Also, maybe not in the next day or so, but not long from now.

Bookmark the page and check back each day or two, you'll notice new items before long, and not exclusively Warriors stuff soon enough.

Again, we thank all of you for having us as guests in your forum. This has all been somewhat of a 'shotgun wedding' of sorts, for a couple of local kids attempting to make the switch from punching a clock to becomining self sustained.

See you all real soon!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 10:34:18 PM by aequitas321 »

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2010, 08:07:20 PM »
My thoughts:

Get a Hoodie that doesn't have metal grommets. Those thing suck and rip open the fabric.

Long-sleeve is a GO. There aren't any long sleeve shirts with MU on them that's worth buying. The last time I bought a NICE MU long sleeve was the CUSA and Big East branded long sleeves.

Alternate Indians are A MUST!!!

Thanks for doing this!
SS Marquette

reinko

• All American
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2010, 09:05:17 PM »
Ok... to answer some questions that should be posted up on the 'purchase' page by some time tonight.

As far as shirts being ready for THURSDAY evening's game against Pitt, I wish it were possible however with such a small time window, getting these orders filled by then is incredibly doubtful. If I could change that, I certainly would.

LONG SLEEVES.... I just looked into that. One option at the moment is available for long sleeved American Apparel. They would be organic fine jersey all cotton, though would only be available in blue and only as a unisex fit. They're 3 bucks more than the short sleeve t-shirts we've got posted now. We would surely consider offering this if you guys want them.

HOODIES... Here's my thinking on the hoodies. I want to print them. I really want to print them. So far everything is going on American Apparel. The hoodies however, would not be. It's fair to say that Hanes, Gildan, Anvil and such, all make warmer hooded sweatshirts. These will also be posted soon as well. Maybe not in the next day or so, but you won't have to wait long.

ALTERNATE 'Warrior' Design(s)... As with the hoodies, they'll be included on our page soon also. Also, maybe not in the next day or so, but not long from now.

Bookmark the page and check back each day or two, you'll notice new items before long.

Again, we thank all of you for having us as guests in your forum and giving us the chance to showcase what we do. This has all been somewhat of a 'shotgun wedding' of sorts, for a couple of local boys attempting to make the switch from punching a clock to being self sustained.

See you all real soon!

Thanks again, and best of luck.  Just got one me and the mrs!

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2010, 09:08:10 PM »
This has all been somewhat of a 'shotgun wedding' of sorts, for a couple of local boys attempting to make the switch from punching a clock to being self sustained.

If you happen to get rich, don't forget MUScoop in your will!   ;D

77ncaachamps

• All American
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2010, 09:31:05 PM »
Just want to make sure before I order...if I normally wear an XL, I should buy an XXL, right?
SS Marquette

copious1218

• All American
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2010, 09:49:31 PM »
Just want to make sure before I order...if I normally wear an XL, I should buy an XXL, right?

I would just check the size chart - it was helpful - if you are between sizes go to the larger one.  I'm a 42-44 chest and a 36 waist and went with an XL.

Also, I second the idea from somebody earlier on the board about a hoodie with no metal.

77ncaachamps

• All American
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2010, 01:28:59 AM »
Ordered two! If they're awesome, I'm coming back for 2x more! :D
SS Marquette

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2010, 10:54:45 AM »
The wifey and I got two for ourselves.  Thanks for your hard work :)

reinko

• All American
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2010, 10:58:34 AM »
I hope this is not some elaborate scam, posting on message boards of colleges that have had to change their nickname for politically correct reasons, then selling posters throwback t-shirts.

If so, well played.

If not, thanks for the shirts!

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2010, 11:46:06 AM »
I hope this is not some elaborate scam, posting on message boards of colleges that have had to change their nickname for politically correct reasons, then selling posters throwback t-shirts.

If so, well played.

I thought the same thing seeing that the shirts were coming from an already established tshirt company.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

TheButlerDidIt

• Starter
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »
Just bought three, excited to see them.

aequitas321

• Walk-On
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2010, 09:03:45 PM »

If so, well played.

I thought the same thing seeing that the shirts were coming from an already established tshirt company.

I'm not exactly sure just what this means, but I'm here to respond as thorough as possible.

The t-shirt company that was mentioned in a response earlier today is exactly who found MUScoop about a week or so ago, when looking around for nice Warriors logos. How many around these parts ever saw or heard of the website that is co-hosted with rendershirts.com/scoop? My guess is none....
BACKGROUND... We're two brothers who have strong roots in Milwaukee. We were born here and have a great deal of appreciation for and love of Milwaukee's history. If our parents or teachers or co-workers didn't or couldn't hit on subjects and skills that we took interest in, we taught ourselves. The only thing that's always been missing is something of our own..... hence, the website. The problem with t-shirt sites these days is that the internet is completely over-saturated to the point of making it virtually impossible for customers to find newer sites like ours unless they're already established and already have a path beaten to their doorway. The only other alternative is pumping some money into marketing. In addition to what I said before about our current regular employment, our combined income pays for what we need, a few bucks goes into the practically unseen business, and not much else. By no means is this some shrewd scheme to scam anyone out of their dream of owning the Warriors shirt they always wanted :P nor is any of this last week of hard work 'off the clock' or this message even, a cry for help or a ploy to gain by means of sympathy. If anything, just give us the time to instill a little faith and prove our intentions are good. We're decent kids with humble dreams of our own.

1- Overall this has been a pretty cool experience and we definitely feel we've built something of a kinship with the folks here at MUScoop.
2- The chance encounter between ourselves and MUScoop, albeit a little late in the basketball season, seemed like the perfect match. There's demand stated here in just this thread alone... for what we already had intentions of offering.
3- If anyone is the slightest concerned about our intentions or questions loom about whether or not orders will be honored or....(?) ...whatever thoughts may cause any concern, have no worries. We are real and our intentions are 100% as we've said all along.

All orders will be filled in the order they are placed. To elaborate on that a bit, from initial purchase date, it should take 7-10 days to have shirt(s) in hand. If you are for any reason unhappy with your order, please contact us. We strive for 100% satisfaction.

By the way, one or both of us are thinking we'll head out to either the Louisville or Notre Dame game at the BC in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll see a shirt or two at the game.

See you around!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 12:34:43 AM by aequitas321 »

aequitas321

• Walk-On
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2010, 09:08:00 PM »

reinko

• All American
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2010, 07:39:24 AM »
I'm not exactly sure just what this means, but I'm here to respond as thorough as possible.

The t-shirt company that was mentioned in a response earlier today is exactly who found MUScoop about a week or so ago, when looking around for nice Warriors logos. How many around these parts ever saw or heard of the website that is co-hosted with rendershirts.com/scoop? My guess is none....
BACKGROUND... We're two brothers who have strong roots in Milwaukee. We were born here and have a great deal of appreciation for and love of Milwaukee's history. If our parents or teachers or co-workers didn't or couldn't hit on subjects and skills that we took interest in, we taught ourselves. The only thing that's always been missing is something of our own..... hence, the website. The problem with t-shirt sites these days is that the internet is completely over-saturated to the point of making it virtually impossible for customers to find newer sites like ours unless they're already established and already have a path beaten to their doorway. The only other alternative is pumping some money into marketing. In addition to what I said before about our current regular employment, our combined income pays for what we need, a few bucks goes into the practically unseen business, and not much else. By no means is this some shrewd scheme to scam anyone out of their dream of owning the Warriors shirt they always wanted :P nor is any of this last week of hard work 'off the clock' or this message even, a cry for help or a ploy to gain by means of sympathy. If anything, just give us the time to instill a little faith and prove our intentions are good. We're decent kids with humble dreams of our own.

1- Overall this has been a pretty cool experience and we definitely feel we've built something of a kinship with the folks here at MUScoop.
2- The chance encounter between ourselves and MUScoop, albeit a little late in the basketball season, seemed like the perfect match. There's demand stated here in just this thread alone... for what we already had intentions of offering.
3- If anyone is the slightest concerned about our intentions or questions loom about whether or not orders will be honored or....(?) ...whatever thoughts may cause any concern, have no worries. We are real and our intentions are 100% as we've said all along.

All orders will be filled in the order they are placed. To elaborate on that a bit, from initial purchase date, it should take 7-10 days to have shirt(s) in hand. If you are for any reason unhappy with your order, please contact us. We strive for 100% satisfaction.

By the way, one or both of us are thinking we'll head out to either the Louisville or Notre Dame game at the BC in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll see a shirt or two at the game.

See you around!

Bump. 

To my prior comment about this being an elaborate scam, I was just joshing, and I failed at that   :P

Looking forward to getting my shirts early next week!

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2010, 08:07:43 AM »
A gold shirt it is...

Thanks guys.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

feedback