Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:48:14 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MuMark
[Today at 10:13:14 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[Today at 08:53:54 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[Today at 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[Today at 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Lazar's Minutes  (Read 3085 times)

classof70

• Team Captain
Lazar's Minutes
« on: December 19, 2009, 04:45:26 PM »
Anyone know why he played so few minutes?  Just a blow out?

bma725

• All American
Re: Lazar's Minutes
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 04:48:02 PM »

Blow out, foul trouble in the first half, trying to get minutes for Williams and Mbao.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 05:01:11 PM »
Cupcake + Maymon quiting = rest for Lazar and time for Mbao and E Williams. Only two games to get them some pt before the "real season" starts.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »
Couple of thoughts after watching the game on MASN/Channel 640 DirecTv

Fulce poked another guy in the eye. Last year it was PC's Jeff Xavier. Xavier's brother Jonathan came out on to the court seeking justice but was intercepted by security, somewhat late but still hauled off before causing any real damage . This year it was North Florida's Stan Januska who got gouged in the eye by Fulce. I was waiting for Januska's brother to charge the court but he must not have been in attendance.

Another observation - they showed Marquette's dance squad take the floor a couple times during time outs and it's pretty clear some of these girls need to drop some weight. They wear some sort of skin tight pants and their panties were creating very noticeable Visible Panty Line (VPL.) Either the gals drop the weight or they have to go commando. This is national TV after all and the Big East schedule is about to kick off. I think a lot of recruits watch these games.   

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »
Hardwood floors would help the situation out as well. ;D
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »
Couple of thoughts after watching the game on MASN/Channel 640 DirecTv

Fulce poked another guy in the eye. Last year it was PC's Jeff Xavier. Xavier's brother Jonathan came out on to the court seeking justice but was intercepted by security, somewhat late but still hauled off before causing any real damage . This year it was North Florida's Stan Januska who got gouged in the eye by Fulce. I was waiting for Januska's brother to charge the court but he must not have been in attendance.

Another observation - they showed Marquette's dance squad take the floor a couple times during time outs and it's pretty clear some of these girls need to drop some weight. They wear some sort of skin tight pants and their panties were creating very noticeable Visible Panty Line (VPL.) Either the gals drop the weight or they have to go commando. This is national TV after all and the Big East schedule is about to kick off. I think a lot of recruits watch these games.   
Go back to the poems, they are better than comments about visible panty lines.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

Muhoops85

• Team Captain
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 06:06:43 PM »

How about you post a picture of yourself and let us judge who needs to lose weight, here?

Class of 1985 & Proud Parents of MU Class of 2007 Graduate

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 06:10:18 PM »
Hardwood floors would help the situation out as well. ;D

Funny you mention this. I recently received an email from the Sierra Club detailing the alarming rate of rainforest loss since the 1970's. The article quoted leading authorities on the subject - both Hugh Hefner and Bob Guccione cited changing tastes as well as Al Gore's invention of the internet as decisive factors in the shaving of vast tracts of lush virgin timber over the past 30 years.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 06:24:07 PM »
These things are cyclical and it probably won't be long before lush vegetation germinates.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »
These things are cyclical and it probably won't be long before lush vegetation germinates.

I prefer scorched earth, actually. Besides, I think I threw away my tweezers.

dsfire

• All American
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »
I thought it was funny Fulce had it happen again (well, funny as these things go, anyway - never want to see someone injured on the court).  I think Jonathan Xavier was really just looking for an explanation last year, as there was plenty of time for him to do something before security reached him on the court.  I remember being terrified at the time that he was going to pull a knife.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »
I thought it was funny Fulce had it happen again (well, funny as these things go, anyway - never want to see someone injured on the court).  I think Jonathan Xavier was really just looking for an explanation last year, as there was plenty of time for him to do something before security reached him on the court.  I remember being terrified at the time that he was going to pull a knife.

If you go back and watch the video of last year's poke at PC you will see Fulce checking out his fingernails right after the incident. He clearly scraped some tissue off of Xavier's eyeball...

Josey Wales

• Starter
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 07:56:45 PM »
How about you post a picture of yourself and let us judge who needs to lose weight, here?

im pretty sure the dude's an active fighter pilot. he would put you to shame
BEARS STILL SUCK

Hey Vikings, I like what you've done with the basement.

"Lazar Hayward. The L stands for leader, and the W stands for winner, Lazar Hayward is a winner."

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 08:00:12 PM »
im pretty sure the dude's an active fighter pilot. he would put you to shame

still run at least 6 miles a day 7 days a week. Last physical: body fat of 7% with a 32 inch waist.  If I was straining my flight suit I would start going commando...

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 09:31:30 PM »
still run at least 6 miles a day 7 days a week. Last physical: body fat of 7% with a 32 inch waist.  If I was straining my flight suit I would start going commando...
...to eliminate the VPL.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

Doris Burkes Thong

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2009, 09:37:26 PM »

Rumors flying he's going to transfer - apparently it's been a lifetime dream of his to play in the Big 10. :o

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »
Rumors flying he's going to transfer - apparently it's been a lifetime dream of his to play in the Big 10. :o

who wouldn't want to play in a faster paced, upscale offensive league?

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »
...to eliminate the VPL.

I'll tell you, when my thong starts digging into my flesh I know I need to do some damage control. Nothing like stuffing 15 pounds into a 5 pound sack...

feedback