[Today at 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Applebee's on Grand Ave always serving the enemy  (Read 3619 times)

Clam Crowder

• All American
Applebee's on Grand Ave always serving the enemy
« on: December 19, 2009, 07:33:41 AM »
just in case you ever want to go see the competition at dinner, intimidate them a bit, maybe make the star player sick I have seen 3 of the teams we've played this year eating there the night before the game. Just shows me that Applebee's is not an MU fan, and I think we should all boycott

GGGG

• All American
Re: Applebee's on Grand Ave always serving the enemy
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 07:36:06 AM »
just in case you ever want to go see the competition at dinner, intimidate them a bit, maybe make the star player sick I have seen 3 of the teams we've played this year eating there the night before the game. Just shows me that Applebee's is not an MU fan, and I think we should all boycott

I think I lost two IQ points, simply by reading this post.

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 07:39:58 AM »
me too but you know sometimes u gotta lighten things up. Jeronne left this week mine as well relax a bit so thought I would try to lighten the load

MR.HAYWARD

• All American
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 07:49:18 AM »
applebees has to be the most disgusting restauarnt in the world.  i ahve eaten in an applebees 3-4 times but not for at least 4-5- years .  Applebees  is simply a disgusting excuse for food.

cirella09

• Walk-On
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 08:15:47 AM »
I'd rather starve and stand on the corner with a "will work for food" sign than eat at applebees...I say let them keep going

MrRivals150

• Scholarship Player
  • MARQ bball, the real bball team of the state
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 08:45:39 AM »
keep this is mind when the Badgers roll in here next year with their heads held high

..after their dinner their heads will def. not be held high, but rather tilted low towards the toilets

just fun and games here, no hate
Clay for Heisman 2010, Buzz for Recruiter of the year

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 10:23:22 AM »
FYI, its MIGHT as well.  Not MINE as well.  Pet peeve of mine, and hopefullu it will save you some embarassment in the future.

LON

• All American
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 10:26:21 AM »
FYI, its MIGHT as well.  Not MINE as well.  Pet peeve of mine, and hopefullu it will save you some embarassment in the future.

that pales in comparison to "I could care less"

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 11:50:14 AM »
That's funny how Applebee's is the "neighborhood" restaurant and always has local HS and college team paraphernalia up.
SS Marquette

Buzz Williams' Spillproof Chiclets Cup

• All American
  • Formerly known as notkirkcameron
    • Yellow Chair Sports
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 12:20:13 PM »
Can we get someone on the inside? Like a student to serve as a waiter or cook and if the whole team comes down with a case of food poisoning, then that's one hell of a coincidence? ::)
“These guys in this locker room are all warriors -- every one of them. We ought to change our name back from the Golden Eagles because Warriors are what we really are." ~Wesley Matthews

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 12:20:47 PM »

Wow.. I had never realized some people say, "mine as well"... that is flat out bizarre.. and stupid.  

By the way Hards, I'm fine with scolding people when their grammar is horrible.  I also realize typos happen (i.e., I believe you typing hopefullu instead of hopefully is simply a typo - you don't actually believe hopefully is spelled hopefullu)... but to misspell embarrassment when telling someone what they did is an embarrassment is, well.. embarrassing.  

Also, Applebee's does blow.  
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2009, 12:21:02 PM »
applebees has to be the most disgusting restauarnt in the world.  i ahve eaten in an applebees 3-4 times but not for at least 4-5- years .  Applebees  is simply a disgusting excuse for food.

As Napoleon said, "An army marches on its stomach!" I was stuck in San Angelo, TX for maintenance once and so we went to an Applebees for dinner. This was really about the only option other than hole in the wall Tex Mex (which is great but we were flying the next day in unpressurized cockpits...trust me, Tex Mex before flying a tactical aircarft can be a horrible thing.) Three of us came down with the raging squirts that night and it wasn't the Shiner Bock. The thought of Applebees turns my gut.

MUfan2

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »

By the way Hards, I'm fine with scolding people when their grammar is horrible.  I also realize typos happen (i.e., I believe you typing hopefullu instead of hopefully is simply a typo - you don't actually believe hopefully is spelled hopefullu)... but to misspell embarrassment when telling someone what they did is an embarrassment is, well.. embarrassing.  

Hahaha...that's great.  Burn!
"If you are making your decision based on climate, you're probably not tough enough to play here." - Buzz Williams

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 05:19:24 PM »
Any word on where these guys had dinner last night? You have to wonder if today's win was in any way due to "Applebee's Revenge"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 05:24:58 PM by warthog-driver »

Coach Norman Dale

• Starter
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 05:45:48 PM »
that pales in comparison to "I could care less"

Amen, brother!

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 08:42:33 AM »
  Wow.. I had never realized some people say, "mine as well"... that is flat out bizarre.. and stupid.  

Also, Applebee's does blow.  

I typed it on my blackberry, and I don't care?