[Today at 10:26:13 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 10:24:35 AM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[April 29, 2024, 10:20:04 PM]

Marquette transfers, this millennium by tower912
[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Dorm Room Shenanigans  (Read 19728 times)

MilWarrior

• Team Captain
Re: 4th floor MCCormick 1986-1987
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2009, 11:53:13 PM »
Please tell me this was 9th floor Schroeder, 2005-2006.  Otherwise someone is leading a double life.

This also happened 9th floor Schroeder 06-07. Except the foosball table from the basement was included.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
Re: Dorm Room Shenanigans
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »
One of my personal favorites.  MarqPTM getting the KO when kickboxing our neighbor.  And in the end: hugs.

I recommend fast forwarding to 1:22 if you don't want to watch it all.

Fighters:
MarqPTM:    Navy Blue
Neighbor:     Gray

Commentators:
Jimbo       
TallTitan34

<a href="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-7564595799901747925&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=true" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-7564595799901747925&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=true</a>
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 12:59:14 AM by TallTitan34 »

Tommy Brice for Coach

• Team Captain
  • Tommy Brice is my hero
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2009, 01:06:14 PM »
For some of the tamer stuff, MarqPTM liked to use the tactics of cutting the power to ones room via the circuit breaker or the always popular placing a disgusting image as ones desktop background.

Ahh cutting the power... we pulled that one literally one time and then they fixed the lock on the circuit box :(

Also, my friends made one of the strongest walls of TP over my door ever one morning. That was fun. It had to be 8-10 layers deep of TP.

We used to lock one kid we didn't like into his room by taping his doorknob to a doorknob of a closet next to his room. It was classic watching him struggle.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 01:08:45 PM by chuncken »

rugbydrummer

• Team Captain
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2009, 07:40:13 PM »
convinced our RA in OD, my freshman year, to let us throw a party in our 'wing'.  Somehow he agreed and we all got bombed in the wing with his approval...

Sophomore year, In the newly rennovated "Straz" hall (it was East Hall when I was there) my friends down the hall were playing 'dorm room nerf basketball' and managed to hit a sprinkler head in their room on the 6th floor... causing it to gush water 4 inches deep in their room in approximately 30 seconds.  If anyone tells you that sprinklers aren't effective, they are full of sh it.  The kids on the floors below them were NOT pleased.  Ended up costing them over $5k each (4 of them) to get everything repaired, and took about a week for all the water to finally dry up.

Which room was it?

muwarrior87

• All American
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2009, 10:29:21 PM »
Ahh cutting the power... we pulled that one literally one time and then they fixed the lock on the circuit box :(

Also, my friends made one of the strongest walls of TP over my door ever one morning. That was fun. It had to be 8-10 layers deep of TP.

We used to lock one kid we didn't like into his room by taping his doorknob to a doorknob of a closet next to his room. It was classic watching him struggle.

yeah, you guys were pretty obnoxious at times.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 08:02:56 AM »
Which room was it?

westernmost room on the south side of the building... too long ago to remember room numbers.

Tommy Brice for Coach

• Team Captain
  • Tommy Brice is my hero
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
yeah, you guys were pretty obnoxious at times.

Admit it, you miss us

Also, I forgot about the fart packs. Somehow a bunch of us got these small packages that would smell awful (worse than a stink bomb) as a promotion for Jackass the Movie. We used to open them and slip them underneath each others doors and run away. The key was to then block the space underneath your door with a towel so no one could get you back with another fart pack.

God, good times...

🏀

• All American
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »
Admit it, you miss us

Also, I forgot about the fart packs. Somehow a bunch of us got these small packages that would smell awful (worse than a stink bomb) as a promotion for Jackass the Movie. We used to open them and slip them underneath each others doors and run away. The key was to then block the space underneath your door with a towel so no one could get you back with another fart pack.

God, good times...

I preferred removing eyeholes from the doors and then busting the glass stink bombs inside and replacing the eyeholes.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2009, 04:03:35 PM »
ooo that reminds me!

we used to put a bunch of flour and air in garbage bags and stick just the opening under the slot of a door, and then jump on the inflated end.

huge mess and there was really no way to stop it unless you kept a towel rolled up in that slot all the time.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »
ooo that reminds me!

we used to put a bunch of flour and air in garbage bags and stick just the opening under the slot of a door, and then jump on the inflated end.

huge mess and there was really no way to stop it unless you kept a towel rolled up in that slot all the time.

Damn good idea. I'm pretty jealous I didn't come up with that one.

robmufan

• All American
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2009, 10:14:38 PM »

I'm alright with it...im sure my room would have been targeted frequently....all 4 years!

jaybilaswho?

• All American
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2009, 09:36:16 AM »

DITTO.
"A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious." Al McGuire

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2009, 11:17:03 PM »
McCormick Hall, room 734, a triple.

Up in the ceiling, there were a couple of bottles with notes on them, talking about old experiences in the room.

Me and my roommates created a "time capsule" full of cigarettes, notes, little liquor bottles, and some things I'd rather not mention in a public forum.

Anyway, there was some weed in there, because one of my roommates was a pretty big pothead.  Unfortunately, the room hall director got the suspicion he was dealing and called the cops.  The police came with a smelling dog, and the dog went right for his desk where they found about an ounce of some of the best gange you could smell.

The dog was also barking like crazy at the ceiling, and we didn't want the cops finding the time capsule because we had put some serious time into that.  The dog just kept barking like crazy, but the cops were pulling on its leash, trying to get it to shut up.  Eventually, they had to drag the dog out because they thought it had gone crazy, barking at the ceiling. 

Were you in McCormick in 2004-2005 because I think you were on my floor

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2009, 11:40:34 PM »
Alright, I have no one defining story but rather a ton of pretty good ones.. after consideration, I think I should write a book... but here goes...

Freshman year in McCorm our floor was told by our Hall Director we were "the worst floor on campus." One incident included stealing a Gatorade Jug from Valley Fields and filling it with electrolemonade (vodka, gatorade powder and lemonade), then turning on all the showers and having a steamy towel party in the bathroom. 4 or 5 people ended up passing out on the bathroom floor.

Taking craps in the urinals of the bathrooms on the girls floors in McCormick.

Because of our floor's recklessness and his dislike of paperwork, our RA got fired at semester. So, during his last night on the floor he got hammered with us.

At the end of the year freshman year, me and my roommate had a whole stack of books Bookmarq refused to buy back...so we threw them all out of the window of the 7th floor. DPS made a surprise visit, while my parents were there.

Sophomore year, my roommate walked into Latenight Bingo (an activity for the sober kids at the union), cracked a beer, slammed it in front of everyone, belched, and walked out.

Also sophomore year, our Jesus Freak RA buys us a keg of root beer to have a sober party and keep us from drinking...we all willingly attend...with flasks of whiskey. Can you say free mixer?

Junior year at Renee Row we stole a Christmas tree from Campus Town West's lobby and ran with it all the way back to our apartment, and decorated it with empty cans of Milwaukee's Best. DPS came about 20 minutes later...evidently they followed the trail of pine needles.

Finally...I managed to pee on the statue in front of the union and not get caught.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 11:42:29 PM by ReneeRowarrior »

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2009, 12:25:23 AM »
my RA in schroeder would smoke weed with us. 

New Era Warriors

• Starter
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »
Enjoying all the stories...keep them coming! However, I have some good ones of my own. Freshman year at McCormick (well not one defining story, but a lot of good shenanigans along the way)

-friend rollerblading down the hall drunk with a cheesehead on his head.
-friend skate boarding down the hall and running into the wall
-window paint all over the bathroom after the wisconsin game saying "unnatural carnal knowledge THE BADGERS"
-beer can pyramid in front of our RAs door
-2 exit signs ripped down on our floor
-broken bathroom stall door and a drunk friend of mine jumping on it singing "surfing U.S.A"
-2 friends doing naked slip n slide in the showers
-common room sofa with a huge dick drawn on it
-duck taping our RAs doorway
-tying the vaccum cord around our RAs door handle and running the vaccum down the hall and wrapped around the exit sign
-3 friends of mine "party-boying" the small mexican janitor lady at 6 a.m. in the bathroom after getting home...lol
-a buddy hides naked in my friends bed as the friend's whose room it was was hooking up with a chick on the futon below...after my friend who's hooking up with the chick says the "code" word, our naked buddy stumbles out of the bed in front of the girl and walks out of the room. the girl wasn't too happy to say the least! lol
-im sure there are more stories but i can't think of any more right now.

-frequent urination in the hallway is common
-majority of our wing was in the hall one night (halloween) and chanting the soccer chant "ollay!" only to have the RA from the floor above us to come down twice and right everyone up in the hallway.
-the hall directore has told us that we are the worst floor in mccormick

certainly has been some good times!

go marquette

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2009, 01:43:31 AM »
my RA in schroeder would smoke weed with us. 

What years did this happen?!?

No names...of course...I just had some buddies who were RAs there.
SS Marquette

TallTitan34

• All American
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2009, 01:55:08 AM »
This was always a favorite of mine from College Humor.  Please tell me a scooper is responsible.

MUSig54

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2009, 09:23:29 AM »
This was always a favorite of mine from College Humor.  Please tell me a scooper is responsible.

Ha, I remember that.Those were actually my friends who pulled that stunt after a party gone awry. One of my friends was blacked out and decided to pull the fire alarms to get everyone out of his party. Didn't quite work, and things just escalated from there.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »
What years did this happen?!?

No names...of course...I just had some buddies who were RAs there.

'97? i think.

gjreda

• Team Captain
  • I miss Real Chili.
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2009, 07:50:15 PM »
One of my personal favorites.  MarqPTM getting the KO when kickboxing our neighbor.  And in the end: hugs.

Fighters:

Commentators:
Jimbo       
TallTitan34

Haha, I now know who Jimbo is by the voice.  We had some econ classes together and were teammates for the Fed Challenge project.  Crazy.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2009, 11:05:11 PM »
SS Marquette

TallTitan34

• All American
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2009, 11:14:47 PM »
Haha, I now know who Jimbo is by the voice.  We had some econ classes together and were teammates for the Fed Challenge project.  Crazy.

What's crazy is Jimbo shotgunning a beer.

Jimbo

• Walk-On
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2009, 11:16:07 PM »

Fighters:

Commentators:
Jimbo       
TallTitan34

That never gets old.  Those hallways look much narrower than I remember.  TT, any evidence of the knee through the wall from the neighbors down the hall?

Jimbo

• Walk-On
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2009, 11:18:06 PM »
What's crazy is Jimbo shotgunning a beer.

I subscribe to the "grenade" or "flash bomb" technique. 

feedback