Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [GoMarquette.com] Men's Basketball Game Friday Night At 7:30 p.m. Will Tip As Scheduled  (Read 2371 times)

GoMarquetteSays

Men's Basketball Game Friday Night At 7:30 p.m. Will Tip As Scheduled

The Marquette men's basketball game against Western Carolina will tip off as scheduled at 7:30 p.m. Friday evening at the Bradley Center. The Annex will open at 5:30 p.m. with shuttle buses to the Bradley Center beginning at 6 p.m.

http://onlyfans.cstv.com/schools/marq/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/121908aaa.html

Sir Lawrence

• All American
It will be interesting to see what kind of crowd shows up tonight.  We are getting slammed right now, but it's supposed to stop by early afternoon. 
Ludum habemus.

MUUWUWM

• All American
I'll be there with the 2 little ones...5 yr. old girl is fine, lol 3 yr. old boy is a different matter..figure alot won't show so he can run around without bothering anyone:)

Nukem2

• All American
There is a lot of snow out there and its really blowing.  The crowd is going to be very small tonite as there is a lot of digging out to do.

Ahoya06

• Team Captain
Depends on how soon the snow stops and how quickly the roads improve, I suppose. I got snowed in my parking lot this morning, and didn't make it to work. I'm planning on being there tonight, though.

LON

• All American
Depends on how soon the snow stops and how quickly the roads improve, I suppose. I got snowed in my parking lot this morning, and didn't make it to work. I'm planning on being there tonight, though.

Same with me.  Except I can't get out of my alley.

Pardner

How are the roads looking now at 3:00?  Should I head up from Chicago?

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
The snow stopped around 11am-noon.    So all the main roads will be well plowed by 7pm. 

Side streets would still be a mess, of course. 

The ONLY reason I'd go to the game is because I've been at home all day .. cabin fever.

Pardner

The snow stopped around 11am-noon.    So all the main roads will be well plowed by 7pm. 

Side streets would still be a mess, of course. 

The ONLY reason I'd go to the game is because I've been at home all day .. cabin fever.

Thanks...the ONLY reason I may head up is because I have cabin fever AND I have been stuck in my house with all the family females.  I may grab my youngest and go--she has been pestering me all day to go. 

reinko

• All American
I'll be there with the 2 little ones...5 yr. old girl is fine, lol 3 yr. old boy is a different matter..figure alot won't show so he can run around without bothering anyone:)

Not sure why, but that made me laugh out loud.  Enjoy the game!