Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by The Sultan
[Today at 05:53:00 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

Quote from: lawdog77 on March 08, 2020, 08:27:16 PM
I have a feeling our starting guards will be Symir and Greg. Not bad, but we need depth. If Mane signs, we will have a decent backcourt. Cain or Bailey have to step up and lead the youth at the 3. Garcia at the 4, and John at the 5. Lewis and Osa to be brought along slowly. That's not a bad team.

Wojo has my vote for another year.

Exactly how good do you think this team would be?

Silent Verbal

Quote from: MikeDeanesDarkGlasses on March 08, 2020, 08:29:41 PM
Exactly how good do you think this team would be?

Without Mane, it'll probably be similar to the Ellenson year.  And we missed the postseason that year.

ZiggysFryBoy


lawdog77

Quote from: MikeDeanesDarkGlasses on March 08, 2020, 08:29:41 PM
Exactly how good do you think this team would be?
Floor-bubble team, ceiling sweet 16. I really think once the keys are given to Sy to run the team the offense will run great. The problem, I believe, will be defense.

The Sultan

Quote from: lawdog77 on March 08, 2020, 08:50:12 PM
Floor-bubble team, ceiling sweet 16. I really think once the keys are given to Sy to run the team the offense will run great. The problem, I believe, will be defense.


I just can't see how next years team can be a tournament team. I like Symir, but I worry about him as a full time PG in the BE.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Dawson Rental

Quote from: MikeDeanesDarkGlasses on March 08, 2020, 08:20:50 PM
Bo Ryan is for hire....

He only recruits within a car's drive of campus.  It's too hard to explain another plane ticket for his massage therapist.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Previous topic - Next topic