collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MaymonsPops

This guy actually performed better last year, at least in terms of projected conference W/L of all 351 teams, than KenPom. He has Marquette at #46 and in the First Four games, which seems relatively consistent with the pulse of this message board. Five Big East Teams in, including three on the top 5 seed lines.


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

warriorchick

Just barely beat out Davidson.  I sense a pattern.
Have some patience, FFS.

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Dawson Rental

You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

source?

Quote from: Crean to Ann Arbor on November 04, 2015, 03:50:13 PM
Grambling State #351, another pattern.

What else could one expect from an athletic program in such disarray that their football team went on strike a couple years back to protest the poor conditions of their facilities and team mismanagement?

NotAnAlum

What is interesting to me is our ranking of 17th on defense.  I actually assumed we improve much more on offense than defense.  If we are worthy of a top 20p defensive ranking we're going to be in a lot of games and then we just need some luck.

Daniel

Quote from: NotAnAlum on November 04, 2015, 06:38:56 PM
What is interesting to me is our ranking of 17th on defense.  I actually assumed we improve much more on offense than defense.  If we are worthy of a top 20p defensive ranking we're going to be in a lot of games and then we just need some luck.

I too was amazed at #17 I. Defense. That to me, is an amazing number and if accurate we could do some damage.

rocket surgeon


       espn's top 25 also came out-wisky at #17??  that ruins the credibility of this poll before ya can even take this     one to the throne-this one deserves a double flush though and i hate to admit here, but i think bo is a pretty good coach when he ain't playin the warriors.   

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/13925326/maryland-edges-north-carolina-power-rankings
felz Houston ate uncle boozie's hands

Previous topic - Next topic