collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MuMark
[Today at 10:12:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by muwarrior69
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

ChitownSpaceForRent

Also, I dont know how close Jae and Jimmy were but hopefully this can be used as extra motivation for Jimmy when the Bulls play the Cavs.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: elephantraker on April 27, 2015, 04:15:29 PM
Have dislocated my shoulder twice and it ain't easy to do. It takes quite a bit of force. I'm not saying he did it intentionally but  he could have let go much sooner. Most guys that lock arms get away with it because they let go.

I have dislocated my shoulder three times. It's easier than you might think.
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


the eagle

As a CAVS homer, I'm going to need to stay off of here for a little while. Too many Chicago fans.

jsglow

Quote from: the eagle on April 27, 2015, 09:17:21 PM
As a CAVS homer, I'm going to need to stay off of here for a little while. Too many Chicago fans.

And Bucks.   ;D

Previous topic - Next topic