Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:43:51 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


NavinRJohnson

Wasn't even trying to compare to MU. Just questioning if we should be as impressed as Matt
LePay seems to think we should be.

GGGG

The posters in the other forum were comparing UW to MU...so I thought I would simply copy and paste.

I personally think you should be mildly impressed.

ZiggysFryBoy

Quote from: NavinRJohnson on November 27, 2013, 08:30:24 AM
Wasn't even trying to compare to MU. Just questioning if we should be as impressed as Matt
LePay seems to think we should be.

matt lepay gets excited for Middleton Ford.  I wouldn't read to much into it.

4everwarriors

You would too if you saw the engine and headlights on that broad also.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Previous topic - Next topic