collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

RushmoreAcademy

Here's the story about a Syracuse's Madness and the tragedy that was involved.
... not sure why ESPN felt like putting a video of Dino Gaudio and Rich Hollenberg talking about the team's prowess with the story.
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/8497400/ncb-man-stabbed-syracuse-university-orange-madness-event

Dawson Rental

#1
"He says the decision to cut the party short came after there were several fights."

Don't let a single stabbing spoil the fun.  ::)
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

forgetful


john31

Something you would expect from a trashy ACC team.


Otule's Glass Eye

they really should not have free admission, Cuse fans on ESPN said there were thugs who went there just to see Wale (rapper) perform.

tower912

What is this 'Syracuse" you speak of?
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

warriorchick

Article from the Syracuse Post-Standard:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/man_stabbed_at_carrier_dome_du.html

Based on the reader comments, the neighborhood around Marquette is Disneyland compared to Syracuse U.'s location.
Have some patience, FFS.

Dawson Rental

Quote from: warriorchick on October 14, 2012, 09:21:21 AM
Article from the Syracuse Post-Standard:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/man_stabbed_at_carrier_dome_du.html

Based on the reader comments, the neighborhood around Marquette is Disneyland compared to Syracuse U.'s location.

As it is for 4ever whenever he suffers a acid trip flashback.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Previous topic - Next topic