[Today at 10:37:13 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Jay Bee
[May 15, 2024, 09:14:05 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Hards Alumni
[May 15, 2024, 01:48:36 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[May 15, 2024, 12:47:28 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Trap Game  (Read 23066 times)

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
Re: Trap Game
« Reply #150 on: February 02, 2020, 01:28:13 PM »
I love you Cheeks...and WhoaJoe. I want to thank scoop as well for entertaining me for years. The annual subscription fee is in the mail.

I really find this purely entertaining with no judgment, but let's help some kids. I do find it interesting that someone around the time of the great scoop crash of 2020 created a new profile to support the coach. It's who says the what, right?

I looked at your post history and found an interesting use of the spelling "by product," which is really just one word but if you spell it wrong on your phone/computer it wouldn't autocorrect it. I then cross-referenced that with all known uses of the same word and there were a few other people that used it but only cheeks had used it more than once and within the last year.

Also, if you look at a post from WhoaJoe on January 8th, 2020 at 3:58 p.m. he suggests that kids Google the phrase 'you can't win for losing." I then searched that phrase under scoop which was only used one other time that I could find on March 27th, 2011 by the one and only Chico's bail bondsman. What are the odds?

There is also a post where cheeks responded within a half hour at 2 a.m. in the morning. Probably bored at the airport talking about Ian Zierling. Coincidence? Maybe.

I know that you wouldn't object to donating to charity so let's put up $500 on the line to the charity of Cheeks' choice. WhoaJoe, I assume you don't mind, right?  You have to confirm your account with the mods and I'm willing to do the same.  If I'm right you pay the $500 and if I'm wrong I'll pay the $500.

Once again, love you both.

I did jokingly post about Ian as I met him Wednesday on my red eye...we exchanged numbers.  I had him out to meet Peyton Manning on Friday and yesterday Larry Fitzgerald and Dak Prescott and a few others.  Last night he was at the Last Gaga concert and stopped by as well as the post party.  For the 40+ crowd it was quite funny .   Pretty Funny dude and of course the ladies were loving it.

Now, I posted one photo on Facebook with him and my team at the concert, nowhere else did I say anything.  So I am guessing you are on my facebook feed.

The bet is still open....hell, I would bet someone my life savings.  I don’t know who the guy is but I tip my hat to him.  Not sure what you meant by the byproduct or by product “analysis”, but I’d love to hear more about this conspiracy.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

muguru

• All American
« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2020, 03:05:29 PM »
Well, they’re 1- 8 in conference with 2 losses to St.John’s - so they could be better than their record and still bad.

You are what your record says you are, right??
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #152 on: February 02, 2020, 03:23:06 PM »
I did jokingly post about Ian as I met him Wednesday on my red eye...we exchanged numbers.  I had him out to meet Peyton Manning on Friday and yesterday Larry Fitzgerald and Dak Prescott and a few others.  Last night he was at the Last Gaga concert and stopped by as well as the post party.  For the 40+ crowd it was quite funny .   Pretty Funny dude and of course the ladies were loving it.

Now, I posted one photo on Facebook with him and my team at the concert, nowhere else did I say anything.  So I am guessing you are on my facebook feed.

The bet is still open....hell, I would bet someone my life savings.  I don’t know who the guy is but I tip my hat to him.  Not sure what you meant by the byproduct or by product “analysis”, but I’d love to hear more about this conspiracy.

Jams - You've spent an awful lot of time on Scoop this afternoon while being in the middle of Super Bowl pregame activities with players, agents, etc. Seems odd Scoop would command your attention at such a busy and big day for you and DirecTV?

Dude. Enjoy the damn Super Bowl experience. Come back tomorrow and post some more!

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2020, 03:48:24 PM »

“Now the conspiracy claims come out again.” –Hoopaloop
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2020, 04:29:19 PM »
I love you Cheeks...and WhoaJoe. I want to thank scoop as well for entertaining me for years. The annual subscription fee is in the mail.

I really find this purely entertaining with no judgment, but let's help some kids. I do find it interesting that someone around the time of the great scoop crash of 2020 created a new profile to support the coach. It's who says the what, right?

I looked at your post history and found an interesting use of the spelling "by product," which is really just one word but if you spell it wrong on your phone/computer it wouldn't autocorrect it. I then cross-referenced that with all known uses of the same word and there were a few other people that used it but only cheeks had used it more than once and within the last year.

Also, if you look at a post from WhoaJoe on January 8th, 2020 at 3:58 p.m. he suggests that kids Google the phrase 'you can't win for losing." I then searched that phrase under scoop which was only used one other time that I could find on March 27th, 2011 by the one and only Chico's bail bondsman. What are the odds?

There is also a post where cheeks responded within a half hour at 2 a.m. in the morning. Probably bored at the airport talking about Ian Zierling. Coincidence? Maybe.

I know that you wouldn't object to donating to charity so let's put up $500 on the line to the charity of Cheeks' choice. WhoaJoe, I assume you don't mind, right?  You have to confirm your account with the mods and I'm willing to do the same.  If I'm right you pay the $500 and if I'm wrong I'll pay the $500.

Once again, love you both.

To all of you conspiracy theorists, I offer this one defining distinction between Cheeks and myself.

Judging from his comments that reveal his political and social leanings, I would never want to be in the same room as this individual.

We just happen to agree on ONE issue. That one issue immediately put me at odds with the opposition party and when they couldn't break down my arguments about keeping Wojo, they resorted to this WhoaJoe is Cheeks trope.

Donate your money to charity because you think it's the right thing to do, not because of some stupid bet.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2020, 04:32:39 PM »
Jams - You've spent an awful lot of time on Scoop this afternoon while being in the middle of Super Bowl pregame activities with players, agents, etc. Seems odd Scoop would command your attention at such a busy and big day for you and DirecTV?

Dude. Enjoy the damn Super Bowl experience. Come back tomorrow and post some more!

Lol

I have been with players, agents, teams, the league Thursday, Friday and Saturday....and this morning.  Then I had a few hours off.   

I enjoy every year.  I enjoy MU winning, too.  It’s a shame how entitled our fanbase is...we will ultimately get what we deserve.

Go Marquette

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2020, 04:40:22 PM »
To all of you conspiracy theorists, I offer this one defining distinction between Cheeks and myself.

Judging from his comments that reveal his political and social leanings, I would never want to be in the same room as this individual.

Such tolerance.   :o

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #157 on: February 02, 2020, 04:59:49 PM »
Lol

I have been with players, agents, teams, the league Thursday, Friday and Saturday....and this morning.  Then I had a few hours off.   

I enjoy every year.  I enjoy MU winning, too.  It’s a shame how entitled our fanbase is...we will ultimately get what we deserve.

Go Marquette

Gotcha. Sounds like a lot of fun. When you have a moment, what do you feel we will deserve given your perception of our entitlement?

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2020, 05:05:17 PM »
Such tolerance.   :o

I own my privilege. The laws dictate what I have to tolerate in public life. I choose what to tolerate in my personal life.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2020, 05:31:50 PM »

You are what your record says you are, right??
No
LaSalle, Fordham, Idaho, San Diego and Portland are 1-8 and I will go out on a limb and say they would not beat DePaul.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2020, 05:40:34 PM »
No
LaSalle, Fordham, Idaho, San Diego and Portland are 1-8 and I will go out on a limb and say they would not beat DePaul.

Not the same thing at all...any Coach anywhere in any sport would tell you "You are what your record says you are". In this instance, in respect to the conference they are in, they are a BAD basketball team. Period. Their 1-8 record says they are. Just as if you are 5-5 in a conference, you're mediocre or average within that conference.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2020, 05:42:11 PM »
Not the same thing at all...any Coach anywhere in any sport would tell you "You are what your record says you are". In this instance, in respect to the conference they are in, they are a BAD basketball team. Period. Their 1-8 record says they are. Just as if you are 5-5 in a conference, you're mediocre or average within that conference.

Yeah they aren’t a bad basketball team.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter