collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: IDF targets and kills food aid workers  (Read 11907 times)

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
Re: IDF targets and kills food aid workers
« Reply #675 on: Today at 08:17:18 AM »
And, I suppose you and the like minded actually are gullible enough to believe da BOTUS is honest, has all his marbles, gives a chit 'bout more than linin' his pckets, is pro-Israel, and is runnin' dis country. God helps us all, aina?

He's not very good. But way better than the alternative.

But, despite all of your bluster, you will knowingly vote for multiple people who have made antisemitic statements in the past.

So you're pretty much a hypocrite in that regard.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #676 on: Today at 08:23:56 AM »
Who do you think is running our country?  I was just curious.

Soros
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #677 on: Today at 08:26:29 AM »

But, despite all of your bluster, you will knowingly vote for multiple people who have made antisemitic statements in the past.

gee, i sure hated that cheap gas, world peace and lower crime... that sucks and is boring besides.  let's get back to unifying our country with some uplifting grad speeches telling the black students in attendance that the "r's" hate them while their backs are turned.  if ya don't know who you're gonna vote for, then you ain't black
don't...don't don't don't don't

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #678 on: Today at 08:28:35 AM »

[/quote

He's "not very good" is the understatement of the year.  Isn't he the same guy who in reference to the black community said Romney will "have you back in chains" and that Obama was "clean"?  Could you argue he has said despicable racist things over the years?  Including one of the most appalling and disgusting pandering known to man at Morehouse over the weekend?  Are black people still black if they don't vote for him Fluffy? 

We're dealing with two colossal asshats no matter how you analyze it.  And likely criminals.  Voting for either of them won't be based on their character.  So maybe instead of attacking each other, or whatabouting each other,  we can simply look at their policies and make whatever decision you think is best for the country.  I think most of us agree we're choosing the lesser of the two evils. 
« Last Edit: Today at 08:30:59 AM by MuggsyB »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #679 on: Today at 08:28:44 AM »
Who do you think is running our country?  I was just curious.

Definitely BO, when he isn't stoopin' Buffoon #2, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #680 on: Today at 08:31:19 AM »

Yes, I'm voting to drain the cesspool. I prefer to be thought of as a realist and progressive thinkin', hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #681 on: Today at 08:31:42 AM »

Definitely BO, when he isn't stoopin' Buffoon #2, hey?

Wait.....really??  I hadn't heard that one.  Kamala has a few probs. 

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #682 on: Today at 08:32:58 AM »
If only Scoopers ran who would make the best President? 

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #683 on: Today at 08:34:18 AM »
If only Scoopers ran who would make the best President? 

Not the mods, that's for sure

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #684 on: Today at 08:36:05 AM »
gee, i sure hated that cheap gas, world peace and lower crime... that sucks and is boring besides.  let's get back to unifying our country with some uplifting grad speeches telling the black students in attendance that the "r's" hate them while their backs are turned.  if ya don't know who you're gonna vote for, then you ain't black

Aka, “Unified Reich”

#neveragain

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #685 on: Today at 08:36:39 AM »

Yes, I'm voting to drain the cesspool. I prefer to be thought of as a realist and progressive thinkin', hey?

So much for #neveragain

MU82

• All American
« Reply #686 on: Today at 08:46:39 AM »

Yes, you're voting for antisemites despite having publicly promised (repeatedly) that you could never and would never support antisemites.

Thanks for no longer dancing around it and finally admitting that was a total lie.

Your Fuhrer appreciates your support for his Second Reich.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #687 on: Today at 08:47:05 AM »

So you're on Team Antisemite
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #688 on: Today at 08:48:39 AM »
Reako, so glad you have seen the light and are now understanding and using the slogan, "never again." Hopefully others on this board will read Rabbi Meir Kahane's book and understand the real genocide of 6 million Jews during WW2 and the passion of those who survived, including the next generation who vow it will never happen again, hey?

#neveragain
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #689 on: Today at 08:51:08 AM »
Reako, so glad you have seen the light and are now understanding and using the slogan, "never again." Hopefully others on this board will read Rabbi Meir Kahane's book and understand the real genocide of 6 million Jews during WW2 and the passion of those who survived, including the next generation who vow it will never happen again, hey?

#neveragain

Yup.  That’s why I’m supporting anti-semites this November.

#neveragain

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #690 on: Today at 08:55:46 AM »
Yes, you're voting for antisemites despite having publicly promised (repeatedly) that you could never and would never support antisemites.

Thanks for no longer dancing around it and finally admitting that was a total lie.

Your Fuhrer appreciates your support for his Second Reich.

Really? Your repeated thesis is flawed. Trump, while not perfect would never have funded Iran. Would never pressed and undermined Bibi or sent stooges like Schumer and Blinken to turn on American policies going back to 1948. Face it, this is not your father's democratic party any more, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #691 on: Today at 09:00:02 AM »
Got it.  Despite his history of anti-semitism, a tweet his team wrote absolves his anti-semitism.

What a great out.  Not surprised at the staggering hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is their operating system
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #692 on: Today at 09:00:18 AM »
Let's not forget also that a ceasefire existed on 10/6/23. Hamas violated that on 10/7/23. There is no possibility of a 2 state solution when the only satisfactory outcome is to drive the State of Israel into the sea...none, hey?

#fromtherivertothesea

#neveragain
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #693 on: Today at 09:04:01 AM »

Really? Your repeated thesis is flawed. Trump, while not perfect would never have funded Iran. Would never pressed and undermined Bibi or sent stooges like Schumer and Blinken to turn on American policies going back to 1948. Face it, this is not your father's democratic party any more, hey?

Your pretzel-bending is flawed. Dementia Don kowtows Putin, who funds Iran. Dementia Don just criticized Bibi, while Biden just backed him. Schumer, unlike the fraud Dementia Don, is a Jew who has spent decades supporting Israel.

Face it, Reagan wouldn't even recognize your GOP - purely political, stand-for-nothing cowards who bow to a dictator-wannabe who doesn't give a shyte about them, you, Israel or America.

Keep telling yourself whatever you need to in order to justify you breaking your own vow, one you volunteered without provocation. You were the one who said you'd NEVER support antisemites, but here you are, supporting antisemites.

#everagainfordoc
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #694 on: Today at 09:12:04 AM »
Let's not forget also that a ceasefire existed on 10/6/23. Hamas violated that on 10/7/23. There is no possibility of a 2 state solution when the only satisfactory outcome is to drive the State of Israel into the sea...none, hey?

#fromtherivertothesea

#neveragain

So, when Israel invaded the West Bank in January, June and July 2023, did they violate a ceasefire?
What about when Israeli bombs killed 22 people in Gaza in July 2022?

Only the dumb and disingenuous would argue there was a ceasefire in place 10/6/23.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #695 on: Today at 09:13:25 AM »
Come on everybody, let's unify our reich here

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #696 on: Today at 09:15:06 AM »
Come on everybody, let's unify our reich here

May Scoop last 1,000 years.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #697 on: Today at 09:24:51 AM »
Your pretzel-bending is flawed. Dementia Don kowtows Putin, who funds Iran. Dementia Don just criticized Bibi, while Biden just backed him. Schumer, unlike the fraud Dementia Don, is a Jew who has spent decades supporting Israel.

Face it, Reagan wouldn't even recognize your GOP - purely political, stand-for-nothing cowards who bow to a dictator-wannabe who doesn't give a shyte about them, you, Israel or America.

Keep telling yourself whatever you need to in order to justify you breaking your own vow, one you volunteered without provocation. You were the one who said you'd NEVER support antisemites, but here you are, supporting antisemites.

#everagainfordoc

Did the Buffoon use a sharp, dull, or rusted knife when he backed Bibi, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #698 on: Today at 09:29:22 AM »

#everagainfordoc
So, how would you rate Biden's job so far of handling the Israeli-Palestine conflict?  A, B, C, D or F?

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #699 on: Today at 09:39:39 AM »

Did the Buffoon use a sharp, dull, or rusted knife when he backed Bibi, hey?

Who said it?

“(Netanyahu) has been hurt very badly because of what’s happened here. He was not prepared. He was not prepared, and Israel was not prepared."

“I’ll never forget that Bibi Netanyahu let us down. That was a very terrible thing, I will say that."

“They have the most sophisticated equipment. They had—everything was there to stop (the Oct 7 attacks). And a lot of people knew about it, you know, thousands and thousands of people knew about it, but Israel didn’t know about it, and I think he’s being blamed for that very strongly, being blamed.”

"“I had a bad experience with Bibi. That was something I never forgot.”

“I will say this, Bibi Netanyahu rightfully has been criticized for what took place on October 7.”

"F**k him."