Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Perez  (Read 10237 times)

withoutbias

• All American
Re: Perez
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2021, 10:27:55 PM »
I confess I’ve only seen him in a jersey and short pants. Since you’ve seen him naked I guess I’ll have to take your word.

Naked? Can you read? Jose is either in his jersey or nude? Like I said, he has a ton of padding on. Watch some of the practice video from early in the season and you’ll see it.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2021, 10:29:28 PM »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2021, 10:34:23 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD7969_B2Dc/?igshid=1gepkanvo5azx

What a fatass.

Yeah, he definitely needs to buy my exercise video and follow my grueling beer-and-pizza regime.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2021, 10:43:52 PM »
Doesnt appear to be overweight.Must just not be good enough. Still odd when we have six legit BE players last game, in which were struggling, and he doesnt even get a look. idk guess a total flop to recruit him

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2021, 11:03:01 PM »
Doesnt appear to be overweight.Must just not be good enough. Still odd when we have six legit BE players last game, in which were struggling, and he doesnt even get a look. idk guess a total flop to recruit him

It's not a "not good enough" issue. If it was, he would be in uniform like Oso and the walk ons. Not dressing means something off the court is keeping him from playing. Now it theoretically could be something off the court AND he's not very good, but all we know right now is that something off the court is keeping him from dressing.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2021, 11:06:15 PM »
Naked? Can you read? Jose is either in his jersey or nude?

You wrote “If you ever saw him without his jersey on”, so, OK, naked from the waist up. I’ve never seen him that way and I don’t follow him on Instagram. Only on the basketball court, where to me (and the OP) he appears slow and out of shape.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2021, 11:06:58 PM »
fair enough. i did not notice he wasn't even dressing. but wth could it be

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2021, 11:28:46 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD7969_B2Dc/?igshid=1gepkanvo5azx

What a fatass.

To be fair, that was back in Sept, which isn’t totally relevant to how he may look now.  But this is actually a better view

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIMdYwMh4Ka/

If you click to the second picture, he’s basically wearing a QB flack jacket over his entire torso it looks like

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2021, 12:30:45 AM »
To be fair, that was back in Sept, which isn’t totally relevant to how he may look now.  But this is actually a better view

If you click to the second picture, he’s basically wearing a QB flack jacket over his entire torso it looks like

It's like the king fu movies when the warrior  starts the fight off holding their own but losing... and then they reveal they've been fighting while wearing weighed belts.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2021, 01:21:45 AM »
I have to admit that I completely forgot this guy was on the roster and had to look up our roster to confirm who he was on the team. Checking over the roster and it is not difficult to believe how the season is turning out.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2021, 06:36:05 AM »
You wrote “If you ever saw him without his jersey on”, so, OK, naked from the waist up. I’ve never seen him that way and I don’t follow him on Instagram. Only on the basketball court, where to me (and the OP) he appears slow and out of shape.

Are you like 3 years old? Unable to comprehend that these players wear something other than their uniforms occasionally? What a weird hill to die on.

What I learned on Scoop today. If a player doesn’t have their uniform on, they are naked. They never wear anything except their MUBB uniform for 4 years.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2021, 07:41:25 AM »
It's quite a mystery.

Like TAMU says, he might not be good enough to get 10 mpg ... but it's obviously more than that or he'd be on the bench, in uniform, ready to play like other reserves and even the walk-ons are.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2021, 07:45:12 AM »

His backside doesn’t look nearly as big if you see him without his basketball shorts on.

Viper

• All American
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2021, 07:50:36 AM »
He’s a 6’5”, 210 lb. D1 athlete. I’m not sure how that’s fat.
well, look at him...he’s fat.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2021, 08:27:53 AM »
well, look at him...he’s fat.

Ignorance is bliss for you and Lenny.  Despite showing pictures of him not in his jersey (NSFW!  If a basketball player isn't in his jersey, he's nude!), and pictures showing thick padding basically all over his torso, we'll still dig our head into the sand and say he's fat.

His backside doesn’t look nearly as big if you see him without his basketball shorts on.

Somebody's never played basketball.  They have the exact same padding for the tailbone and the thighs that he has on his ribs.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2021, 08:28:08 AM »
If so, Marquette had to be tampering. Perez didn't even enter the transfer portal until April 18, 3 weeks after Johnson made his decision.

Interesting

🏀

• All American
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2021, 09:00:50 AM »
Ignorance is bliss for you and Lenny.  Despite showing pictures of him not in his jersey (NSFW!  If a basketball player isn't in his jersey, he's nude!), and pictures showing thick padding basically all over his torso, we'll still dig our head into the sand and say he's fat.

Somebody's never played basketball.  They have the exact same padding for the tailbone and the thighs that he has on his ribs.

Ignorance is the new scientific reasoning.

1: I'm right, you are wrong!
2: Well, I think you just need to look closer to see he's padded.
1: Nope, I can see. He's fat.
2: Here's a picture showing the torso flak jacket.
1: He's fat, I refuse to believe anything else. I've made up my mind.

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2021, 10:02:32 AM »
This is a tremendous thread reiterating that Wojo isn't nearly the most toxic aspect of the MU program.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2021, 10:16:03 AM »

?

1.How about somebody played basketball before wearing body armor underneath one’s uniform was a thing

2.You should change your user name to Without A Sense of Humor - turn a grossly inaccurate one into one that fits.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2021, 10:22:59 AM »
Sounds like basketball should just be played Greek Olympic style so we know exactly how fit all these young men are.
Maigh Eo for Sam

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2021, 10:24:14 AM »
?

1.How about somebody played basketball before wearing body armor underneath one’s uniform was a thing

2.You should change your user name to Without A Sense of Humor - turn a grossly inaccurate one into one that fits.

Got it.  Call somebody fat.  Get proven wrong.  Tell the person that proved them wrong that they were joking all along and they should get a sense of humor.  Rather than admit you had it wrong and the pictures provided show he wears padding that you didn't know about, you try to make the person who points it out look bad by using your incredible sense of humor, claiming they've seen Jose naked.  Good stuff.  You and chicos have a lot more in common than you'd like to admit.

Also, as I've explained dozens of times on here already, the name is from the 30 for 30 on Len Bias.  Everyone has biases.  Including you, Mr. Funny himself.  Went from, "Hey, this guy is fat.  He's so fat I even pointed it out months ago."  To, "Well duh, I was joking when I said he was fat, idiot."  Goalposts shift quickly when you have no rebuttal, I suppose.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 10:25:46 AM by WithoutBias »

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2021, 10:38:41 AM »
Got it.  Call somebody fat.  Get proven wrong.  Tell the person that proved them wrong that they were joking all along and they should get a sense of humor.  Rather than admit you had it wrong and the pictures provided show he wears padding that you didn't know about, you try to make the person who points it out look bad by using your incredible sense of humor, claiming they've seen Jose naked.  Good stuff.  You and chicos have a lot more in common than you'd like to admit.

LOL, yep. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2021, 10:48:31 AM »

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2021, 12:28:48 PM »
Yeah, he definitely needs to buy my exercise video and follow my grueling beer-and-pizza regime.

Discount for a fellow Scooper?

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2021, 12:31:01 PM »
Sounds like basketball should just be played Greek Olympic style so we know exactly how fit all these young men are.

It is not hyperbole to say this made me LOL.