'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Bucks sold?!?  (Read 12839 times)

MUSF

• All American
Re: Bucks sold?!?
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 07:03:20 PM »
I can remember my dad telling me that Kohl would take his buddies into the locker room of the Bucks when Nellie was there.  Nellie would have none of it, because he knew "why" they were there.  I'm not sure how much of that had a role in Nellie's departure from the Bucks or if it's even that true. 

I don't want to question your dad, but I highly doubt Herb Kohl brought a bunch of horned up dudes into the locker room so they could perv on the players. Maybe your dad and Don Nelson believed that's why they were there, but I'm not buying it.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2014, 07:05:00 PM »
I don't want to question your dad, but I highly doubt Herb Kohl brought a bunch of horned up dudes into the locker room so they could perv on the players. Maybe your dad and Don Nelson believed that's why they were there, but I'm not buying it.

Why not? We all know that is why female reporters fought so hard for locker room access.

Death on call

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2014, 07:22:18 PM »

I never said they were horned up!!!  If you think about it logically, it makes sense.  Kohl is gay.  He has gay friends.  He's the owner of the Bucks.   Why wouldn't he bring friends into the locker room?  I'm sure they asked.  Knowing Nellie's personality, it would make sense. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2014, 07:23:06 PM »
Done deal?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MUSF

• All American
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2014, 08:31:28 PM »
I never said they were horned up!!!  If you think about it logically, it makes sense.  Kohl is gay.  He has gay friends.  He's the owner of the Bucks.   Why wouldn't he bring friends into the locker room?  I'm sure they asked.  Knowing Nellie's personality, it would make sense. 

Ok, then what was the point of this sentence? "Nellie would have none of it, because he knew "why" they were there."

It seems pretty clear that the implication is they were going into the locker room for some salacious purpose.

feedback