collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Does Scoop Got Talent?  (Read 1292 times)

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
Does Scoop Got Talent?
« on: July 18, 2019, 10:29:58 PM »
Some of you jamokes do a lot of crooning on here. Anyone able to put their talent on the line in public?

https://gomarquette.com/news/2019/7/11/mens-basketball-marquette-athletics-seeking-national-anthem-performers.aspx

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Re: Does Scoop Got Talent?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 10:42:33 PM »
Rocket can buzz the anthem with a kazoo up his ass.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 09:49:07 AM »
Rocket can buzz the anthem with a kazoo up his ass.

Cheeks has a barbershop quartet who are trying out called the “Alto Egos”.  They will be hosting a Beat Summit post-game.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 04:39:52 PM »
Cheeks has a barbershop quartet who are trying out called the “Alto Egos”.  They will be hosting a Beat Summit post-game.

Post of the week

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 05:47:18 PM »

Still offering the bet to benefit sick kids...any time you want to step up.  I know cheapskate Lenny still hasn’t, despite at one point saying he would consider. 

:)

As long as Billy, me, Dad, and Pakuni can have those mustaches and straw hats hitting those high bars, I’ll be happy.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:49:15 PM by Cheeks »
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 08:03:32 PM »
Still offering the bet to benefit sick kids...any time you want to step up.  I know cheapskate Lenny still hasn’t, despite at one point saying he would consider. 

:)

As long as Billy, me, Dad, and Pakuni can have those mustaches and straw hats hitting those high bars, I’ll be happy.

When all four of you are singing in person at half court together, I will pay up. No holograms accepted.

feedback