collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Bobby Knight  (Read 3897 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Bobby Knight
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2023, 08:55:41 AM »
The Indianapolis Star did a huge package of articles after Knight died, focusing on a variety of topics, both "good" and "bad." I had heard most of them, but here's one I either missed or didn't remember:

Knight joined the "Dan Patrick Show" in 2017 to promote a documentary on IU's undefeated 1975-76 team, and Patrick asked Knight about possibly returning to campus.

Knight said that, while he appreciates Hoosiers fans, he had no use for the school's administration, and wouldn't go back.

Then came this exchange.

Patrick: "Aren't those people all out of there, coach?"

Knight: "I hope they're all dead."

Patrick: "Some of them are ..."

Knight: "Well, I hope the rest of them go."

I remember how outraged some here were when a few Scoopers said they weren't sad at all that Rush Limbaugh had died.

Well, here's Bobby Knight publicly wishing death on those he didn't like in the Indiana University administration. Wow.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Bobby Knight
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2023, 09:17:57 AM »
The Indianapolis Star did a huge package of articles after Knight died, focusing on a variety of topics, both "good" and "bad." I had heard most of them, but here's one I either missed or didn't remember:

Knight joined the "Dan Patrick Show" in 2017 to promote a documentary on IU's undefeated 1975-76 team, and Patrick asked Knight about possibly returning to campus.

Knight said that, while he appreciates Hoosiers fans, he had no use for the school's administration, and wouldn't go back.

Then came this exchange.

Patrick: "Aren't those people all out of there, coach?"

Knight: "I hope they're all dead."

Patrick: "Some of them are ..."

Knight: "Well, I hope the rest of them go."

I remember how outraged some here were when a few Scoopers said they weren't sad at all that Rush Limbaugh had died.

Well, here's Bobby Knight publicly wishing death on those he didn't like in the Indiana University administration. Wow.

That’s part of why I say Bobby Knight would not care one bit what people said about him after he died. 
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.