Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Wojo on 4/3 DP Show  (Read 10136 times)

BrewCity83

• All American
Re: Wojo on 4/3 DP Show
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2014, 01:58:56 PM »
Wojo's probably doing the Jim Rome show from Seymour High's AD's office.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2014, 02:02:24 PM »
Pardon me, I forgot that Cohen is in school anyways until 2:30.  My guess is that the meeting is sometime tonight with parents and coach. 

Does anyone know somebody that wants to purchase a rotary phone?

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2014, 02:07:46 PM »
And here I thought this was going to be a NSFW thread.  Bummer.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2014, 02:13:47 PM »

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2014, 02:36:05 PM »
Thanks for posting. I thought it was great

+1

It was good.  The first half or more was about Why MU

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2014, 02:54:34 PM »
Gottleib:  Their are reports That MU went after Shaka, talked to Cuonzo and then they picked you.  Does that bother you that you weren't their first choice.

Wojo:  I probably wasn't my wife's first choice but it worked out pretty well.

Nice!!

Gottleib also asked him if Jabari Parker was coming back.  Wojo said that Jabari marches to his own drummer and will do what's best for him.   Left me with the impression he's returning.  If so, Duke is oversigned by 1.  If anyone is looking for a spot ....
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2014, 05:25:32 PM »
The last three days has been getting to know everyone.  Lunch with Cords, dinner with Lovell.  Meeting the BOT pooh-bahs (John Ferrero and Swoobda) and other dignitaries in Milwaukee (say the Bucks and other big dollar donors) 12 one-on-one meetings with all his players, staff at the AL, touring the Bradley center, contacting his recruits.  Don't forget talking to his wife about finding a real estate broker and others in the MU community about neighborhoods and schools.  All of this is way more important than immediately watching game film of the Xavier loss.

Or, if you really believe he marched out of the presser to introduce him straight to the film room at the Al and ignored the world, then fire him now as he will be a colossal failure.

Game film can be watched in July and August when things settle down.
  I'll give this one more try, then I'll probably need to meditate.  I'm not disputing that game film can be watched in the summer or whether or not Woj had time to review film before he did the Patrick show.  If he did, fine.  If not, fine.  My point very simply is that Patrick erred in not at least asking him what the future held.