collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by Billy Hoyle
[Today at 05:18:11 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 04:49:54 PM]

Banquet by rocky_warrior
[Today at 04:25:47 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[Today at 04:10:23 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Apparently, II must now recruit 3 on 3 tourneys  (Read 3436 times)

tower912

• All American
Apparently, II must now recruit 3 on 3 tourneys
« on: August 09, 2008, 06:49:15 AM »
http://www.mlive.com/grandrapids/stories/index.ssf?/base/sports-6/121825770918600.xml&coll=6

This was on page 2 of my local sports section and I threw up a little bit in my mouth.   But at least we now know the extent of his basketball playing career and realize that it was really the Gus Macker tourney that piqued his interest, not MU or IU.   How long until he takes over the Gus Macker franchise?    Damn, I haven't even been that bitter about his leaving, this is just annoying.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.