collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wade looking good against Lithuania  (Read 3918 times)

tower912

• All American
Wade looking good against Lithuania
« on: August 01, 2008, 07:35:45 AM »
Bald dome looks good.    His quickness and defensive instincts are back.    Team USA is playing unselfishly.   But be careful or Lithuania will start raining 3's and make this game more interesting than it needs to be.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

CAINMUTINY

• Team Captain
Wade in prime form
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 08:56:01 AM »
Did anyone catch Team USA's game against Turkey yesterday? D Wade looked as though he's back to his old self and had some rediculous plays.  So much for those who thought he was being selfish joining the team when he was 100%; he looked like the D Wade I know & love and I'm looking forward to seeing him dominate throughout the olympics.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
Re: Wade in prime form
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 10:55:56 AM »
Did anyone catch Team USA's game against Turkey yesterday? D Wade looked as though he's back to his old self and had some rediculous plays.  So much for those who thought he was being selfish joining the team when he was 100%; he looked like the D Wade I know & love and I'm looking forward to seeing him dominate throughout the olympics.

I was watching the Turkey game, and it looks like he's pretty well recovered from his injuries.

Here's a highlights video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbeg3otFAeA

Wade at 0:38 and again at 3:30.  The whole video is pretty sick though :)

feedback