[Today at 08:56:20 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Thing
[Today at 08:13:27 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 23, 2024, 09:23:41 PM]

Best case scenarios by Frenns Liquor Depot
[April 23, 2024, 03:55:21 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: XM Radio - Big East Channel  (Read 4413 times)

StillAWarrior

• All American
XM Radio - Big East Channel
« on: July 15, 2008, 11:52:45 AM »
Just got a new car with XM radio with a three month trial.  I saw that there is a Big East channel.  There's nothing on it right now, but I was wondering if it's any good during basketball season.  Does anyone have any experience with it?
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: XM Radio - Big East Channel
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 12:02:17 PM »
Just got a new car with XM radio with a three month trial.  I saw that there is a Big East channel.  There's nothing on it right now, but I was wondering if it's any good during basketball season.  Does anyone have any experience with it?

It's ok, nothing earth shattering.  I'm actually dealing with XM corporate this morning because they just pulled down 7 XM channels (4 of which we carry here for DIRECTV customers).  With the pending merger coming up with XM and Sirius (if it goes through), things could change quite dramatically on the content front.

But for the most part, the ACC, Big East, etc channels they have are limited to just a few games.  Their baseball package coverage is outstanding, not so much for college hoops....too many games they can't cover due to limited bandwidth.