[Today at 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[Today at 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Very nice review of Caduogan by ESPN at the Reebok Camp  (Read 18519 times)

detroitwarrior

• Starter
Re: Very nice review of Caduogan by ESPN at the Reebok Camp
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »
ESPN currently has Junior ranked #79 best player in the country and Hoopscoop has Junior ranked #21 best player in the country.

However, since those agencies are not Scout or Yahoo , which have not updated their rankings since summer play, Eeyore, aka Murffieus, will not recognise the rankings....
Once a warrior always a warrior.

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2008, 08:07:41 PM »
Scout just updated their rankings the other day and Cadougan dropped from #16 PG to #20-----and I believe Rivals has too recently.

By PG standards he's slow-----and  doesn't shoot well is what I see. Also I don't see how he's going to finish in the BE in the land of the giants as he doesn't elevate well. Won't be able to beat out Acker.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »
By PG standards he's slow-----and  doesn't shoot well is what I see. Also I don't see how he's going to finish in the BE in the land of the giants as he doesn't elevate well. Won't be able to beat out Acker.
Where did you see that?  You went up to Canada to watch a game of his?  Oh, alright, then that might be worth something.  Youtube videos?  Wow
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

HarryBalczak

• Walk-On
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2008, 08:24:46 PM »
Scout just updated their rankings the other day and Cadougan dropped from #16 PG to #20-----and I believe Rivals has too recently.

Out of the players Buzz was recruiting out of Scout's top 20 point guards, I count 7 players that MU had been linked with and out of those 7, Buzz and his staff favored Junior over 5 of those 7 and it could have been 6 out of 7 with Abdul Gaddy standing out, but MU might not had had a chance with Gaddy. 

detroitwarrior

• Starter
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2008, 08:31:47 PM »

Actually, neither Yahoo nor Socut has been updated since the Reebok camp and it is not clear if the updated Yahoo ranking dated 7/1 included play assessments from the Bob Gibbons camp. Every single commentator who has watched Junior live as opposed to on 30 seconds of video has indicated that his stock has risen and WILL be reflected in a rise in national rankings as the summer progresses.

madtownwarrior

• All American
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2008, 09:37:25 PM »
again, thank god murf is NOT making the recruiting decisions for MU!!!!!!     

ecompt

• All American
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2008, 08:19:55 AM »
well, Junior certainly can't be as good as Nankovil, who is so great that Bo kept him nailed to the bench while Bucky was getting its butt kicked by Davidson in the tournament.

Phi Iota Gamma 84

• Team Captain
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2008, 09:07:11 AM »
Whatever happened to the "best" high school recruit that went to wisky a few years ago.  Murf was salivating about this kid and I cannot even remember his name.  I think he even had a murf hairdoo.

Sam Okey?
There is nothing less productive than doing more efficiently that which should not be done at all-Peter Drucker

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »
Nankivil turned out to be Mr BB and the Gatorade POY in Wisconsin------you'll hear plenty of him in the seasons to come at UW!

ecompt

• All American
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2008, 08:30:51 PM »
not if he's running that riduculously overrated Swing Offense you won't.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »
Murf, when have you seen Junior play basketball?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

detroitwarrior

• Starter
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »
Murf, when have you seen Junior play basketball?

He hasn't...his response will state that he has seen some video clips, that Junior is only a three star and has dropped from 16 to the 20th pg in Rivals and is not ranked at the moment in Scout and will have a hard time against zones in the Big East based on 30 seconds of video watching.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2008, 09:04:05 PM »
Nankivil turned out to be Mr BB and the Gatorade POY in Wisconsin------you'll hear plenty of him in the seasons to come at UW!

We'll see.  So far in his collegiate career he's averaged 7 points.  That's 7 points per season.
Ludum habemus.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2008, 09:16:50 PM »
He hasn't...his response will state that he has seen some video clips, that Junior is only a three star and has dropped from 16 to the 20th pg in Rivals and is not ranked at the moment in Scout and will have a hard time against zones in the Big East based on 30 seconds of video watching.
Yeah I know, that's what I'm hoping he says, so that I can laugh at him for saying he's seen him...in a 30 second clip.

So Murf, when have you seen Junior play?

mviale

• All American
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2008, 09:18:08 PM »
Yes 7 pts or .4pts per game.

I heard that he learned a lot about the game by watching Brian Butch from the Bench.
You heard it here first. Davante Gardner will be a Beast this year.
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2008, 09:28:49 PM »
The dude JG thought was better than Diener was Ben Jacobson ( I think that's what his name was) who played at Northern Iowa.

mviale

• All American
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2008, 10:08:20 PM »
No, Murf liked some kid at UWGB who actually wasnt that bad  ~ Matt Rohde
You heard it here first. Davante Gardner will be a Beast this year.
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259

feedback