collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette table  (Read 5218 times)

MU

• Walk-On
Marquette table
« on: June 10, 2008, 03:23:58 PM »
From a post several months ago I said I would post a picture of the Marquette table I was working on when I finished it.  With the help of no work for the first few weeks of summer break, I'm finished with the table.  I accidentally made the "MU" facing the wrong way but everything else should be correct.  The court is a 1/19th scale of the actual.

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Marquette table
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »
WOW that is SWEET!  You painted that yourself?  Nice!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Man in Gold

• All American
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 03:55:15 PM »
If flip the table around is the MU facing the right way?  ;)

Overall though, nice work.
Captain, We need more sweatervests!  TheManInGold has been blinded by the light (off the technicolor sweatervest)

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 04:09:43 PM »
Where are the cheerleaders?  Where's Freeway??
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »
MU, let me know when you get married so I can look for this sweet table on eBay.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 10:39:45 PM »
One of my friends made a table with the MU monogram made all out of bottle caps.  I'll see if he can grab a picture of it.

Jules1993MUWarrior

• Walk-On
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »
Wow, I love the Freeway comment!  I had forgotten about him!  He was a classic and used to show up in the MU basketball office when I worked there.  You brought back a fun memory and a smile to my face.  He was a legend during a certain era.  BTW awesome table and nice work!

SoCalwarrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »
Wow, I love the Freeway comment!  I had forgotten about him!  He was a classic and used to show up in the MU basketball office when I worked there.  You brought back a fun memory and a smile to my face.  He was a legend during a certain era.  BTW awesome table and nice work!

If you like him so much why don't you marry him... Or just check out his wiki page.

http://wiki.muscoop.com/doku.php/freeway/start

feedback