Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

mu_hilltopper

Ok .. as promised, I have posters for you out of towners.   I didn't grab enough Team Posters, so a smaller number of you will get lucky with a full set of 3.

1. Team Poster
2. Historic Uniforms
3. Defenders of the Court

And a stack of pocket schedules.

Qty is limited to about 20, so I may need to do some random drawing or check with Santa, see if you've been good this year.

It looks like the postage for a tube like this will be about $4 and change .. plus some PayPal fees, so let's make it an even $5.

So, here's how this works .. email me at Hilltopper@inbox.com  (Do not PM me, that'll get too messy.)

I'll give you instructions on how to proceed, what my PayPal email is, etc .. make sure to include the US Postal address I can ship it to in your email.

Mayor McCheese

you rock, already emailed!
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/NCAA/dayone&sportCat=ncb

pure genius stuff by Bill Simmons, remember to read day 2

77ncaachamps

EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT!!!

THANK YOU!!!!
SS Marquette

spiral97

Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

herboturbo

Hilltopper -

Did you pick up those at the game on saturday?? I dont have the defenders of the house poster and would like to pick it up.
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter.

PuertoRicanNightmare

I have a couple extra jersey posters, if hilltopper runs out. It really is the nicest poster they've every distributed, in my opinion. I thought the same thing about the DWade jersey t-shirts, which I continue to see everywhere. Is that Nelligan that puts all that together?

mu_hilltopper

Herbo: send me an email.

I have a ton of the jersey posters.  There was a giant box of them sitting at the exit when they handed them out, so I have lots .. My mailing effort will run out before those run out.


mu_hilltopper

Just a note .. only about half are gone.  I'll be sending out emails to people who've requested.. tonight.

mu_hilltopper

Last call.  I'm going to the post office this afternoon.  Still some left.

77ncaachamps

Hilltopper...did you receive my PayPal?  ???
SS Marquette

mu_hilltopper

I hope so.  I'll send emails to the people who PayPalled me right now.

Previous topic - Next topic