'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: When Will MU get some national "luv'?  (Read 1046 times)

streetlife

• Walk-On
When Will MU get some national "luv'?
« on: April 02, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »
Don't know about you, but I am sick of MU hoops just getting mentioned as a footnote.  Dick END-berg, during the Stanford game, hardly had a mention about the resurgence of the former Warriors into the most competitive conference in NCAA, the Big East.  To him, it's all about the Left Coast.

In Milwaukee, I'm surprised that Mike Hunt of the MKE Urinal even knew enough about Crean to write a column.  I think he gained a little of the "winter coat" and needs a new UW Cheerleading uni.  After all, MU is in the Catholic Conference.

MU...Time to let the world know that WE ARE Not Going to TAKE It anymore!!!

Get your head out... and make a quick surgical decision to get this school to the BIG TIME!!!!

PuertoRicanNightmare

Re: When Will MU get some national "luv'?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:58:11 PM »
Don't know about you, but I am sick of MU hoops just getting mentioned as a footnote.  Dick END-berg, during the Stanford game, hardly had a mention about the resurgence of the former Warriors into the most competitive conference in NCAA, the Big East.  To him, it's all about the Left Coast.

In Milwaukee, I'm surprised that Mike Hunt of the MKE Urinal even knew enough about Crean to write a column.  I think he gained a little of the "winter coat" and needs a new UW Cheerleading uni.  After all, MU is in the Catholic Conference.

Get your head out... and make a quick surgical decision to get this school to the BIG TIME!!!!

Right...because Dick Enberg didn't AUTHOR AN ENTIRE PLAY about our former coach.

mosarsour

• All American
  • IV
Re: When Will MU get some national "luv'?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »

Right...because Dick Enberg didn't AUTHOR AN ENTIRE PLAY about our former coach.

in teal please....oh wait PRN never plays by the rules! With 1 NCAA tournament victory in the last 5 years, why should MU get any more national attention than it already receives. Plus how many nationally televised games did we have this past season? I'm betting more than we had when we were in Conference USA.